Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echos of my father....."This is MY house........" (meaning you follow the rules of the house/family, or leave). I should soften that up, just that if it extends to what the Laudries appear, IMO, to let BL get away with....I don't think I'd be covering for him.

100%

Reactions: abr
Keep thinking.. surviving how though? He would have needed to well plan and hike in or have access to a lot of food somehow and that doesn't seem likely unless their was a grand effort organized and dropping supplies in places prior to his sudden disappearance, it doesn't jive.
My first instinct was that was the role of the parked Mustang. It was full of supplies like food BL was going to cache.

Two points one a request from more experienced WS community.
1. I wish to see a redacted Nppd report from a Foia request. It was about 5.4 miles from Laundries address.a local ws member commented the area did not make sense.

2. Possible LOI, Juice or its components.
The family owns juice company, it is either concentrate or fresh. If the latter they will have numerous suppliers of organic produce.
These are seasonal crops , requiring seasonal workers who need accomodation,water and power.If BL assisted parents , he would have knowledge of these.
All the best

This site has the redacted NPPD reports:

Gabby Petito case: North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family

hmm wonder what he's mailing that he can't just leave in his mailbox for regular pick up???
Surely with all the coverage he's not worried about a protestor taking it and reading it. Does he not trust his wife? Things that make you go hmmm

This is beyond infuriating! So they’re eager to help find their missing son, but they refused to answer any requests from the Petito family to help find Gabby. It appears to be a setup by their attorney to make the Laundries look like caring, helpful people, which they are not, in my opinion. As I said in an earlier thread, I believe this was triggered by their daughter speaking out first.
100% No matter what their knowledge/understanding was about Gabby they refused to cooperate in the search for her. Sorry Gabby and family, we have to protect our son, talk to our attorney. They could have let LE in the house to have a crack at Brian even if he was refusing to talk to his parents.

Yup. I thought it interesting Cassie, their daughter, said:

"I don't know if my parents are involved," she said. "I think if they are, then they should come clean."

This statement, IMO, shows me a great deal of credibility. It would have been so easy to say “of course not” “never”, etc.. Her statement however, gives me the sense she is being open minded to the entire situation and speaking based on what is on her mind.
All my opinion and through my filter..

ah ok it looks like the Myakkahatchee section is the largest bit at least that's what my map states, but if you look on the maps there all these other names for various bits, quite interesting as to how that works. you'd think locals probably just have one name for the entire place

There are three parks, all owned by different entities, going from North to South.
  • Myakka River State Park - Florida State Park.
  • Carlton Reserve (full name T. MABRY CARLTON, JR. MEMORIAL RESERVE) - Sarasota County
  • Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, City of North Port - Smallest, where the Mustang was parked.

On an apple device, I believe you can send a "text" from a computer or Ipad that is logged in to the person's Icloud account. I do not personally have an apple device so I could definitely be wrong. MOO

I think you're right about this and that would explain the reporting. I don't have an Apple device either, but my daughter does. Surely someone here does who can verify yes or no for sure.

I brought this up a few threads back, but the responses kind of made me feel stupid for even bringing it up so I just dropped it. There was a screenshot floating around of the text NS received, but I cannot find it anywhere. I know other people remember seeing it. I was wondering if it possibly came from GP's iPad?

Gabby's mom received a text on the 30th that there was no service in Yosemite. It was during the intial press conference she gave after September 11th which was the day Gabby's mom was finally able to report Gabby missing.

You may be able to find that first or second press conference using google.

I’m way behind on this thread…from reading LE said no way in the world would they ask CL to search.
This morning I’m reading and FBI (HAS?) asked him him to help in the search?? Is this all true?

Afaik, NPPD said they wouldn't have asked for that, but also that the FBI is in charge of the search -- not them. The FBI has not addressed the issue and likely won't. jmo

eta: looks from a pic just posted here that the dad is actually at the search site now.

I saw a bunch of cars following him when he left the house…but haven’t seen reports of any activity at the reserve…yet.
Was this on a live stream somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members