Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
And her sandals on the ground at the back of the van. It looks like a book maybe as well? I can picture her sitting at the back of the van reading and him grabbing her violently from behind, yanking her in the van, her sandals falling off of her feet. Sigh. Jmo

Bekind89, Today at 12:20 AMReport
#1074Like

I believe the sandals you see at the back of van on the ground are Brian's. Someone had posted earlier that Gabby didn't wear that type of sandal. Just my 2 cents. :)

As CL apparently goes to search today, unbelievable, I’ve been mulling over misinformation, namely from SB.

re: the date the Laundries last saw BL. SB claims they mistakenly said 9/14 based on recalling events around that time-or some other word salad.

Now we have

1. SB claiming CL looked for BL on 9/13 for 4-5 hrs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BabyLyssaC/status/1445901927833686020/photo/1

2. a 911 call or Police response at abt 2:18pm at the laundries home on 9/14. ( it’s impossible to tell which from redacted report)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...brian-laundrie-home-gabby-petito-missing/amp/

3. Mustang ticketed at abt 2:45pm on 9/14 apparently for overnight parking violation.

So how do these parents “mistake” the day BL went missing. Hooooeeeey. Moooo

Maybe LE wants CL out there now to show them what the heck he did for 4-5 hrs on the 13th. Did he take any garden tools with him on that day?
I am inclined to believe their attorney more than press reports, at this point. I appreciate him sharing what he can when he knows it. And yes, it is quite odd and unusual, but some of the most interesting things are. He does, at the very least, give us things to consider here. MOO!!!

So maybe they did do a fair amount of family activities and they might actually know his favorite places/trails.

SBM

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but my fear is that CL does indeed know BL's favorite places/trails, and intentionally leads LE away from them. I certainly hope I'm mistaken.

I think all of the above. They initially nonsensically acted impulsively without any regard to law, ethics, morals or consequences. Once decision was in play, they stood steadfast to protect their only son who they love very much. They had no facts that Gabby was dead at the time. Their only source of info was what their son told them. Brian convinced them he had it under control, had an executable plan to remain hidden and would go on with his life. Now, unintended consequences are appearing. Add in a parent’s worst fear - their child dies - one way or another. I think they are imagining a bleak future without family. I truly don’t think any of us really really know what we’d do in their situation. *Me - I’d take a bullet for my child or grandchild, but that’s just me…
What if you had to choose which one you took the bullet for?

Such a ridiculous claim.

"He has no idea he's even been reported missing and people are looking for him."

It's quite convenient that he went on an unplanned, unannounced month-long "hike" without any access to news and information right when his fiance went missing and people started turning their eyes on him.

Most innocent people with missing fiances search for them, plead on TV for them to come home and keep their phones nearby so they can get minute-by-minute updates.

Lol yes as if he's going to stumble out of the swamp and say,
"Well hi guys. Is something wrong? I was just on a camping vacation. What's all the fuss about?"

Just my opinion:
BL is not in the woods.
It's the reason they have not found him yet.
I doubt, he is all that proficient in survival. Camping maybe, but surviving not so much.
I do not put a lot of stock in the sighting, as everyone wants to be part of the scene when something this public happens.
My guess, is he's laying low somewhere, but definitely indoors. He had a lot of time between 9/1 and 9/14, cough....9/13, to prepare and get out of sight. I think they are wasting a lot of time and energy. FBI would do better to call of the search and sit back and watch.

I agree.
The dude feeding this frenzy is a REAL ESTATE attorney.

I say look at every For Sale, Rental, Time Share, Foreclosure, Under Construction property...
anything even remotely associated with SB in the last... 20 years. jmo

I am inclined to believe his parents are cooperating with law enforcement with respect to finding their son. I also believe the information being put out by their lawyer. I just think we have no way to know what they knew and when they knew it. Brian could have told them a crazy story and the parents maybe thought they were doing the right thing until it unraveled and GP’s body was discovered.

I do believe we should be giving CL the benefit of the doubt. They clearly would like to know where their son is.

I am so far behind and trying to catch up as fast as I can, but......Bertolino's reported statement referred only to NPPD. Bertolino said on Wednesday that a North Port police detective asked for Mr Laundrie’s help to locate his son. Then we have NPPD's firm final of the offer.

Do we have info now the FBI actually arranged this?
Bertolino today said something about "an FBI liaison.". I guess someone let him know who he is actually talking to.

Yeah, I turned it off a while ago. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. Watch the Fox13 one, they were on it right away.
Someone needs to tell Paul wfla where to look because a fox copter found the ATV about a half hour ago or more. JMO I think it was near that bridge at the power line from yesterday where they were all stopped. But further into the reserve.

https://twitter.com/Angenette5/status/1446147855421423621

NEW: statement from the Laundrie family lawyer saying Chris Laundrie is helping with the search for #BrianLaundrie today
1f447.svg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.21.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.21.07 AM.png
    540.9 KB · Views: 82
I agree.
The dude feeding this frenzy is a REAL ESTATE attorney.

I say look at every For Sale, Rental, Time Share, Foreclosure, Under Construction property...
anything even remotely associated with SB in the last... 20 years. jmo
Just curious: what would be in it for him to be housing a fugitive? I doubt the Laundrie's are paying him anywhere near the amount of money that would make the reward worthy of the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood