Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story on how Tammy became a zombie: She was supposed to die in a car crash in early October when she visited her parents in Utah. After nothing happened to her on that trip, she was declared dead anyway and her body became inhabited by an evil spirit.

Source: ZP's interview

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1445968838059720710
Investigator asks Zulema why she would think Chad, Lori and/or Alex would have anything to do with Tammy's death. She says Chad/Lori said Tammy had become a zombie. Chad had a vision that Tammy would die on her trip to Utah.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1445968866639634435
Zulema said when Tammy Daybell didn't die, Chad & Lori said she actually did die on the trip to Utah and her body was now inhabited by an evil spirit. She was a zombie. (can't make this stuff up). #ChadDaybell #LoriVallow

ZP has always been a "wild card" in this drama. I believe that she knew a lot more about what was happening, and wanted no part of it. AC's death was very timely for her.

And what kind of person gets married, and their kids have no idea? That seems odd to me.
All of these murders appear to have been very convenient for the two accused. JMO

After watching the interviews, I have one question - why didn't the cops ask Lori why she kept Charles phone if she was so afraid he was going to hurt her? Why not just give his phone back and let him leave? She purposely provoked him and the whole incident, yet nobody questioned her on that point. WHY????

After watching the interviews, I have one question - why didn't the cops ask Lori why she kept Charles phone if she was so afraid he was going to hurt her? Why not just give his phone back and let him leave? She purposely provoked him and the whole incident, yet nobody questioned her on that point. WHY????

And, if only Charles Vallow had just left. Not continued to play any games with LVD.

That being said, we really have no idea what happened that day. Who knows? Charles Vallow could have been killed in cold blood by AC the minute he walked in the door.

And, if only Charles Vallow had just left. Not continued to play any games with LVD.

That being said, we really have no idea what happened that day. Who knows? Charles Vallow could have been killed in cold blood by AC the minute he walked in the door.
I think your scenario is exactly what happened. I don't see him as playing games. He was trying to get help for Lori.

Tonight I figured out who I feel like,” Chad texted Lori. “I’m a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs. Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover, but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped.”

Yeesh. He deserves incarceration for that bit alone.

What a warped reality these two were living in.

Tonight I figured out who I feel like,” Chad texted Lori. “I’m a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs. Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover, but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped.”

I wonder if his kidults had read that excerpt before they appeared on television to support him?
moo

I wonder if his kidults had read that excerpt before they appeared on television to support him?
moo

ETA: my first ever dreaded double post!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads