Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
He OWNS it? That's news...but what a conflict another source said he's paying SD's rent. If he owns it he's not paying her rent. I think the info that he owns it is wrong unless he recently bought it. He was in the rental business in Indiana sorta. But that also clouds the argument that he was "packing up to leave the country" LOL if he bought a house in Salida somewhere down the line. Prosecution just can't catch a break.
My guess is....whereever you find the bobcat..you will find Barry.

He OWNS it? That's news...but what a conflict another source said he's paying SD's rent. If he owns it he's not paying her rent. I think the info that he owns it is wrong unless he recently bought it. He was in the rental business in Indiana sorta. But that also clouds the argument that he was "packing up to leave the country" LOL if he bought a house in Salida somewhere down the line. Prosecution just can't catch a break.

Sorry, no. I deleted my post. @MassGuy has reported Carol McKinley has corrected her tweet to say he is "renting".

Exactly!

This whole thing about TN and "threats" has absolutely no basis in fact, but boy - does it have legs. It's tiresome that people continue to repeat the conversation.

MG never said she was (or felt) threatened. They talked about LE, they talked about whether one is required to relinquish one's phone upon request - a perfectly reasonable topic under the circumstances. The "hush money" statement was likely a lame joke.

It's NOTHING and never has been! Obviously LE agrees.

When people stop repeating it, maybe the innocuous incident will die a natural and well-deserved death.

They may have been remembering this early interview with MG where she said “I’m scared of Barry. I don’t want to see him again, ever again.”

‘I’m not the other woman’: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

All this said - there is a protection order in place for MG. So it has to be presumed, she does feel vulnerable at this point in time?'

I would assume she does feel vulnerable, as it pertains to Barry.
I mean, she herself said in her first interview with LS that she's scared of him and never wants to see him again.
Girl, I get you, me too. Right here at 5:58

‘I’m not the other woman’: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

But that's not at all the same as saying she felt threatened by either TN or GD. Far as I can tell she never said that and there's nothing about it in the AA.

Yes, that doesn't equal a threat, but some sort of suggested intimidation (although she was paid, according to her). Nor do we know which person said it, Barry's nephew or the neighbor buddy GD who curiously enough, benefitted financially from the crowd sourced fund, to the tune of 4 grand, according to Barry.

Not sure what to think, It seems Barry used everyone, equal opportunity men and women.

I had a strong negative impression of GD and TN in the beginning. George, because Barry threw his name out there every time he could and the CSI remark (if that was ever even real? At the time we didn't know Barry was right there himself and actually touching the bike.) Trevor, because they seemed close and Barry was so sketchy. For all we know George was the only one out there searching and may have taken off work for weeks to do it. According to Andrew (a local church friend of both Barry and Suzanne) Page 55 AA
"Andrew helped with the searches for Suzanne, which Andrew described as disorganized. Barry and his friend, George, searched by themselves. Barry was gone all day every day and left his girls at the house. Barry tracked a mountain lion for an entire day across Highway 50, but he did not find anything."

My guess is George was searching and Barry was "hunting" and George had his hands full with Barry. Barry was a mess with Andy when searching...more trouble to have around. I can't imagine what a pain he was, especially with him knowing no one was really missing.

I'm kinda waiting for the ironic plot twist where SD or daughters report that Barry "disappeared" and was last seen biking...with, of course, the requisite (staged) bike and helmet discovered near a bridge. And no trace of the ankle monitor! Barry was kidnapped! Bears, mountain lions, and chipmunks took him!
Love this post! I can only hope "the revenge of the Chipmunks!"
1099. Who's on First?
payments which may have been made w G----M donations.
VERY...RSBM
As usual Al66 great detail, almost couldn't snip, thanks! I'm thinking that 'Donations" as such are gifts and people can privately "gift" anyone up to 15, 000 a year. If George did throw himself into searching days on end in that terrain, the first few days..it was earned and the intention of the gift givers to the G******M fund.
Do I think Barry otherwise abused it???? YES, YES, YES...

Last edited:
To be clear, reporter Carol M corrected her report minutes ago:

[URL='https://twitter.com/CarolAMcKinley']Carol McKinley@CarolAMcKinley
[/URL]
thank you. He is paying rent at that home.

2:24 PM · Oct 7, 2021·

DA requests Barry Morphew's bond be revoked because ankle monitor can't be detected

Maybe but if Fed Ex made a delivery mistake then I would think Barry et al would have just called FedEx to retrieve the package, re-deliver, or even take it to a FedEx center for someone else to pick up. Seems easier and avoids legal problems and possibility of jeopardizing bail conditions. I realize Barry isn't the brightest and as demonstrated in the AA, he does lots of things that defy common sense and self-preservation, so anything is possible.
Yup, my take is that FedEx did an oops and Barry didn’t think twice about sending his lady over there since she isn’t out on bond or anything..

Oh, he can ask Martha Stewart how to remove it. She removed hers but she got caught, so maybe he better not do that.
I think this was a rumor that grew legs after MS was allowed to cut off her monitor herself at midnight, and previously told reporters that YT was full of videos on how to free oneself from ankle monitor. Unlike BM, MS was also on house arrest.

Martha Stewart to Remove Ankle Bracelet at Midnight

ETA:
The article did not say whether Stewart claimed ever to have actually taken the bracelet off.

Last edited:
Oh, he can ask Martha Stewart how to remove it. She removed hers but she got caught, so maybe he better not do that.

Martha Stewart Calls House Arrest 'Hideous'
Asked about the electronic monitoring bracelet she must wear on her ankle -- she has complained repeatedly that it irritates her skin -- Stewart said she knew how to remove it.

“I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off,” the magazine quotes her as saying. “It’s on the Internet. I looked it up.”

I don't doubt for one second that Barry's lawyers will employ incrementalism...and continue to work the courts for more privileges and fewer restrictions for Barry....to include multiple counties he can roam...and at some point, ask that the "unreliable" ankle bracelet requirement be lifted. They will do this at Barry's request...because the restrictions will drive him crazy...and he in turn, will drive them crazy (for a fee of course)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer