Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

i just noticed that this morning.

I’m both appalled and impressed that Nate Eaton sat on this so long… this is clearly part of the ‘gigabytes and terabytes’ of data he hinted to NG.

I also give a lot of credit to Eric Grossarth et al not being violently sick as they read it, haha.

Chad thought of his kids and wife as the Dudleys from Harry Potter who he was forced to live with. What a freakin jerk.

“Tonight I figured out who I feel like,” Chad texted Lori. “I’m a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs. Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover, but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped. But I sense permanent freedom is coming!”

Ok 2 things bugging me: 1. As a Harry Potter fan, the name is Dursley. Chad doesn't even get the name right. And how dare he use a great children's novel to describe his situation! And 2. "Loin fire"? Gross!

ETA: One comment on the article on EIN said "I'm pretty sure 'loin fire' is an STD". Best comment ever.

Last edited:
Chad thought of his kids and wife as the Dudleys from Harry Potter who he was forced to live with. What a freakin jerk.

“Tonight I figured out who I feel like,” Chad texted Lori. “I’m a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs. Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover, but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped. But I sense permanent freedom is coming!”

I found myself vastly entertained, considering the other soft core text, trying to imagine how Mrs. Emma ‘I think he didn’t think of it as cheating as long as he didn’t kiss her’ was going to square this away with her delusions.

I found myself vastly entertained, considering the other soft core text, trying to imagine how Mrs. Emma ‘I think he didn’t think of it as cheating as long as he didn’t kiss her’ was going to square this away with her delusions.

I can't deal with the novel just yet. Is kissing mentioned? :cool:

@montegrl - any news on Chad's or Lori's next court dates?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Hi @Niner! Nothing scheduled yet but I will try to keep an eye out!

Well, I'm leaving that new novel alone, on the back of the shelf. Urgh.

After listening to Tylee, Alex and her interviews I'm thinking to myself how badly carried out they were.

How can LE officers come to any conclusion on what truly took place that morning when Charles was shot.

All the shouting and arguing that allegedly took place, not one of the three know what was said! Are they kidding me.
Lies, lies and more lies. I said it before, there wasn't any arguing or dashing around with a phone.
Murder, as soon as JJ left to get into the car, BANG.

"Then, he watched her walk away, knowing that she was truly going to change his life forever."
END CHAPTER ONE.

Hmm, perhaps CD does have the ability to see into the future.

Really, you have to read this! I have rarely laughed out loud, reading anything! My husband asked me what was so funny!

It is a teenage, awkward, infatuation! The car scene! Classic!

i just noticed that this morning.

I’m both appalled and impressed that Nate Eaton sat on this so long… this is clearly part of the ‘gigabytes and terabytes’ of data he hinted to NG.

I also give a lot of credit to Eric Grossarth et al not being violently sick as they read it, haha.
I think it's kind of brilliant the way EIN keeps trickling this stuff out. I was just thinking yesterday morning that Prior's change of venue was a non issue and that people were starting to forget about this case. Then a few hours later......BAM!! MOO.

It appears that at some point Lori gave Chad an ultimatum. Divorce probably wouldn't do it for her.

“U should give all of you (sic) love and your attention to your wife and family,” Lori texted Chad on Aug. 11, 2019. “I’m just a distraction. Go have fun with your family. I really do want you to. I just can’t be in the way anymore. If things change we can talk. But we have nothing until things change anyway.”

'My Goddess lover.' Messages reveal romantic relationship between Chad and Lori Daybell before Tammy Daybell's death - East Idaho News

Ew. I. Just. Can't.

I was waiting for the text messages! But this...an entire novel! Oh. This must be admitted into evidence and read out loud in court!

Except, who could read this, and remain serious?! I am so sorry, it deflects from the serious nature of this drama. Four people are dead.

Killed off, so "James" and "Elena" could live their fantasy life.

It appears that at some point Lori gave Chad an ultimatum. Divorce probably wouldn't do it for her.

“U should give all of you (sic) love and your attention to your wife and family,” Lori texted Chad on Aug. 11, 2019. “I’m just a distraction. Go have fun with your family. I really do want you to. I just can’t be in the way anymore. If things change we can talk. But we have nothing until things change anyway.”

'My Goddess lover.' Messages reveal romantic relationship between Chad and Lori Daybell before Tammy Daybell's death - East Idaho News
She was completely high on the power she had over him. She got off on it. Quite literally it seems.
Not excusing Chad in any way. What an immature idiot. MOO.

I can't deal with the novel just yet. Is kissing mentioned? :cool:
Among other things. It really is raunchy and I can't in good conscience recommend anyone reading it. Carnal, sensual, and devilish, really. However, being his own words it does show his state of mind and clearly details his own feelings and experiences (even as it's in the guise of a novel) leading up to the tragic events, so there is some value in it and is critical evidence against him. I just feel bad for the jury or anyone else who has to wade through the mire in reading it.

Interesting thought! Now, I'm wondering if he actually left the house and forgot his phone or did he just set it on the counter and Lori picked it up (initiating the entire argument)? I was in such a hurry to watch the police interviews with others that I skipped right over Alex... did he also tell police that Charles exited the house leaving his phone or was it only Lori? I guess I better watch the Alex interview.
Then there’s the lengthy copcam of Alex sitting on the grass outside the house, nursing his bat boo-boo and receiving what appears to be friendly support from the cop. So weird, all of it.

The news was Tammy had been taken over by a “demonic entity” named Viola. Chad claimed Tammy’s sister was responsible for her being possessed and Tammy’s personality would change quickly because of this spirit attaching itself to her.

“Not fully sure of the timing for removal, but once her actions verify the differences, I don’t want to wait,” Chad said.

Chad blamed Tammy's sister for Tammy's demonic possession. How convenient. So if Tammy stayed home, she would have been fine?

What does he mean by "I don't want to wait"? Is it proof of premeditation or could the defense argue that he would try to pray away the evil spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975