Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE
Regarding the discussion about using INITIALS instead of FULL names on the case threads….

1. Websleths’ policy is to encourage members to use INITIALS for case players who are NOT the victim(s), the suspect(s), or the POI(s). Family members, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. who have the terrible misfortune of being somehow involved in a tragic case DO NOT need to be able to find their full names on Websleuths in addition to the very difficult situation they find themselves in through no fault of their own. THIS is why we use initials.

2. Asking questions and/or complaining about any Websleuths’ policy on the public threads is considered off-topic and a violation of TOS. If you have a question or comment about what happens in a thread, please send it in a Report or a PM to a moderator. Talking about such things on the thread veers the conversation away from the victim.

3. Posts that have gone off topic into the discussion about using initials are being removed. If you have any further questions about initials or other logistical concerns about Websleuths policy, please ask us in PMs or Reports. We are happy to help.

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

I also had to control the urge to correct the many grammatical and punctuation errors[/QUOTE]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose he couldn't really ask Tammy to proof read it. o_O

One less thing to appeal. Let's roll!

I don't think Boyce was overwhelmed with anything from the state nor defense but does recognize the obvious. What was presented to the courts from both parties was weak at best. I'd hate to see that come back and have an impact in this case.

I don't think many will be surprised by this being granted.

Maybe we'll get a judge with a little more urgency.

I agree…no surprise and it’s one less thing defense can come back on appeal. With that said, CD present attorney will push for a trial so a decision will have to be made on LV. Also, we will wait the decision on a death penalty lawyer.

Hope a tougher Judge comes along….jmoo. Nice Judge now, maybe too nice?

I agree…no surprise and it’s one less thing defense can come back on appeal. With that said, CD present attorney will push for a trial so a decision will have to be made on LV. Also, we will wait the decision on a death penalty lawyer.

BBM- I think this has been discussed quite a bit but I could be wrong. CD is not required to have a death penalty qualified lawyer if it's privately retained counsel which JP is. LV has now been declared indignant and although that case is stayed, Boyce felt it was appropriate to ensure her rights were not violated. JA enters picture and MM well...no one really knows what he does.

So does anyone know how far away Ada County is. The court refused the State's request to transport jurors into Fremont County.

Another question. Will Ada County be required to use their own DA for the trial? Seems like this will go on forever. Chad and Lori are both child murderers as well as murderers of adults. Shouldn't they be referred to as serial killers?
About 4 1/2 hours from Rexburg.

Chad and Lori are sick and evil. They sadly mistake lust for love. The evil they committed seemed to them to be good so they were able to obtain their desires. Chad's writings seem to be those of a 13 year old. While they sit in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, I hope they have to think of the good people they murdered so they could have sex. They disgust me.

If his children continue to defend him, it shows how warped they are also. Is having him alive worth their mothers death?

You know, I didn't think Daybell's writing was as horrible as some have said. In a way, I felt sad for him, seemingly believing that the poisonous Lori was some sort of reincarnated goddess. Not excusing him at all for his involvement in the death of his wife.

You know, looking at their relationship, it seems fair to characterize Lori as a female Black Widow spider who lured Chad into her web of murder. He should be glad that he escaped the usual fate of the male black widow spider--being eaten alive by his murderous mate. Of course, he may wind up instead executed by the State of Idaho for his involvement, if he is convicted. I am certain by now he is desperately regretting the day he met Lori Vallow.

You know, I didn't think Daybell's writing was as horrible as some have said. In a way, I felt sad for him, seemingly believing that the poisonous Lori was some sort of reincarnated goddess. Not excusing him at all for his involvement in the death of his wife.

You know, looking at their relationship, it seems fair to characterize Lori as a female Black Widow spider who lured Chad into her web of murder. He should be glad that he escaped the usual fate of the male black widow spider--being eaten alive by his murderous mate. Of course, he may wind up instead executed by the State of Idaho for his involvement, if he is convicted. I am certain by now he is desperately regretting the day he met Lori Vallow.
Not so sure about that. He hasn't rolled on her yet. MOO.

LVD sounds and acts like -she’s the teenager- in the LE interview
post CVs murder. TR in the other room..my heart breaks for that girl.
It’s obvious LVD drove that hate & confusion bus with TR riding shotgun.
AND..You can just feel LVDs growing annoyance with JJ...
She’s not insane.
She’s a giggling liar on speed in that interview.
Even got the detective helping her finish her sentences.
She’s a very,very dangerous “thing” that needs to be stopped.

Sorry I’m late commenting on the interview. But grrrrrr.....
MOO

It was Chad who lured her in by telling her that they had been married in multiple past lives and that they were important historic/scriptural figures. He did it all before with JR and probably other women. He made up their seven missions and gave Lori a leading role in his cult. Chad decided who was light and who dark to the point that they had to die, including the children. IMO Chad is by no means Lori's victim. I am surprised at how easily she and other cult members accepted his nonsense doctrine. All because they believed he was a prophet.

BBM. Didn't judge Boyce state that he wanted to stay on the case?

ETA - from the conclusion: "...this Court recommends that it (Judge Boyce) continue the assignment over the case..."

10/08/2021 Memorandum Decision on Defendant's Motion to Change Venue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members