AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they are not posting the full conversation. There were 2 times previously when she said he could come to get the canopy.

That particular post I just included the texts that were shared in the article itself. IMO, it seemed more of a summary of those last few text exchanges. The text exchanges in their entirety are included in the 54 page report at the bottom of the article. :)

Daniel Robinson was reportedly rebuffed by young woman before his disappearance

According to the police report:
•Daniel has Facebook and Instagram
•While Daniel’s father was on the phone with LE, his accounts were checked. According to his father, all of Daniel’s photos on Instagram that had been removed (they were on there prior to him missing); his sister noted the same
•LE contacted Daniel’s father, his sister, and coworker (Ken); all noted odd behavior demonstrated by Daniel
The instagram reporting got kind a garbled. It's clear that at least as of that night (June 23rd) Daniel had deleted all his instagram posts...Which was the condition I saw it roughly July 12 or 20. Later, the entire account was deleted (by family IMO).

The instagram reporting got kind a garbled. It's clear that at least as of that night (June 23rd) Daniel had deleted all his instagram posts...Which was the condition I saw it roughly July 12 or 20. Later, the entire account was deleted (by family IMO).
Totally agreed. I think it is partly garbled because think of how often you would check you loved ones instagram anyway. If he deleted the pics late night on the 22nd, his family may have not realized it until they checked again on the 23rd that they were deleted. The only way to know for certain is if someone checked his IG at 9:30 or the last minute someone saw him and then checked it again later in the day.
dbm

Last edited:
@Nora221 Apologies to all! The IG account got checked at roughly 8:00am on THURSDAY the 24th. All posts deleted. That is all.

Oh good to know- was that in the report? I read through it but must have missed the date/time

In the report, it stated while the detective was on the phone with Daniel’s father that morning the account was checked (by Daniel’s father). Mr Robinson informed the detective at that time (while on the phone) about the deleted photos.

Help Find Daniel: Search continues for Missing Geologist, 24 - Los Angeles Sentinel

Oct 08
The Arizona Informant received exclusive details regarding the status of search efforts to locate the young geologist who was last seen leaving his job site near Sun Valley and Cactus Road on June 23.

Please Note:
This article is fairly lengthy. (Feel free to read it at the link above)…I personally prefer not to post the details included in this particular article; many of them don’t seem to match previously released details or that of the official police report. (JMO).

Help Find Daniel: Search continues for Missing Geologist, 24 - Los Angeles Sentinel

Oct 08
The Arizona Informant received exclusive details regarding the status of search efforts to locate the young geologist who was last seen leaving his job site near Sun Valley and Cactus Road on June 23.

Please Note:
This article is fairly lengthy. (Feel free to read it at the link above)…I personally prefer not to post the details included in this particular article; many of them don’t seem to match previously released details or that of the official police report. (JMO).
Thanks for sharing. This article does seem to have some details that may not align with details I've read on previous posts/shared articles here. I think it may share some new things that I haven't heard before too. It is perplexing to hear more from Dad's POV about his interactions with local LE. His POV on a few points is interesting (from *my* perspective anyway). I can better understand why he feels so frustrated. As mlhenn stated, it's a long read but I think it's worth spending the time to read thru it. Even sharing just one POV can still bring light to an opposing POV. And it's always good to remember that there are generally more than just two perspectives to consider in something like this.

Thanks for sharing. This article does seem to have some details that may not align with details I've read on previous posts/shared articles here. I think it may share some new things that I haven't heard before too. It is perplexing to hear more from Dad's POV about his interactions with local LE. His POV on a few points is interesting (from *my* perspective anyway). I can better understand why he feels so frustrated. As mlhenn stated, it's a long read but I think it's worth spending the time to read thru it. Even sharing just one POV can still bring light to an opposing POV. And it's always good to remember that there are generally more than just two perspectives to consider in something like this.
You need to read the entire Buckeye PD report as well then, to get perspective of what they did do. Again, agree 100% with you...need to read all and sift sort and compare!

All...I am spending some time grinding through the entire PD report. Most matches some rumors I had heard but a lot of new revelations regarding the day in question ( more missing miles during the day for one), what PI McGrath and Mr. Robinson knew and when they knew it, and how this info has been communicated.

As one example, PI McGrath admits he actually did not know the actual path PD determined for crash when he did his "30 mph test" across desert. As I stated recently, from the starting tracks I found to the east edge and down (confirmed in report), a 28mph rate could be attained IMO, but I'm not an expert. PI also admits the "11 miles after deployment" could be spinning tires when on side (delay in fuel system cutoff, maybe or faulty cut-off?) or via tow truck pulling it out because as the report indicates the car was still in DRIVE .

General Comments to keep in mind...
IMO there has been subtle evidence Mr. Robinson has had legal guidance from at least July 9 or 10th

3 Laws Recon main business if you read the AZ Central piece Oct. 4th IIRC is catching prosecutors lying, pointing out shoddy police work, or plain errors. (paraphrasing). They work for personal injury lawyers. If they can't disprove or create doubt they don't have work. Not a judgement, just a fact.

IMO ...Last but not least, for those intrigued about kidnapping or even violence and then disrobing Daniel. Wouldn't the perpetrators just unbutton the fly, unzip, but then pull the jeans off from the feet end? i.e. NOT pulling them down from the waist causing them to be inside out? Inside out seems to be the way someone standing up on rocks (particularly using one hand to hold the waist down ) would simply pull his feet up and out, one at a time. And the shoe under the car that the rancher is so adamant about? Daniel never ties his shoes, its difficult. Ken Elliot observes and reports it to PD in the report. He always just kicks them off. Hence one being 4-5 feet away under the car.

Not searching tomorrow (physical issue) and off WS to process that time line and work on some unreported aspects. Ciao.

Last edited:
Is anyone checking nearby homeless communities for Daniel? Because *to me* (aka in my opinion) it sounds like he was having some sort of mental break. The kind of stuff he was saying & doing reminds me of my brother who has schizoaffective disorder.

That was my original thought but "no". Just the single well site. There are more in the area but no reason to visit any others. In fact, this was his first time to this particular site is my understanding.
Are you able to state the source from which you got the information that DR had no itinerary on 23 June 2012 other than to visit that single site?
If DR had multiple sites to visit that day it would be an important context from which to look at his actions.

Are you able to state the source from which you got the information that DR had no itinerary on 23 June 2012 other than to visit that single site?
If DR had multiple sites to visit that day it would be an important context from which to look at his actions.
So, previous to the release of Buckeye PD complete report (see above by @mlhenn) I had heard there was an earlier stop (which I couldn't post about as rumor). There are no indications in the BPD report of anything scheduled. I had always assumed from MSM it was an all day project and the fact Ken Elliot, contractor who interacted with Daniel, was still there in the mid afternoon.

So, previous to the release of Buckeye PD complete report (see above by @mlhenn) I had heard there was an earlier stop (which I couldn't post about as rumor). There are no indications in the BPD report of anything scheduled. I had always assumed from MSM it was an all day project and the fact Ken Elliot, contractor who interacted with Daniel, was still there in the mid afternoon.

Looking on page 34 of the full report, it appears Daniel visited another job site prior the the Sun Valley job site on June 23.

According to the report, Daniel left a Shell station the morning of June 23 and drove to the job site on Verrado Way.

At 0835 hrs, the odometer reading was 58112.50
At 0900 hrs, the odometer reading was 58129.90
At 0906 hrs, the reading was still 58129.90

Daniel traveled to the Sun Valley Parkway job site shortly after the Verrado job site, but it is UNCLEAR where Daniel may have went in between the two job sites (see page 34 for further explanation).

Looking on page 34 of the full report, it appears Daniel visited another job site prior the the Sun Valley job site on June 23.

According to the report, Daniel left a Shell station the morning of June 23 and drove to the job site on Verrado Way.

Daniel traveled to the Sun Valley Parkway job site shortly after the Verrado job site, but it is UNCLEAR where Daniel may have went in between the two job sites (see page 34 for further explanation).
Thanks, it slipped my mind that @capitola51 probably had not seen the report.
Here's a more detailed breakdown of all readings that morning and I threw in estimates based on Ken Elliot's interview and cell phone usage at Verrado Well. Coming up with a range of 6 to 14 miles unaccounted for PRIOR to meeting KEN depending on routing up to the work site. I also think he was stopped for a total of 45 minutes, either 1 or multiple. AM nap? "Wanted to go rest"

upload_2021-10-9_23-38-26.png

I’ve been following this case for a while and hope the romance rebuff is a new clue. I see it’s been redacted in the report so it could be a sign police are investigating the K... situation in particular.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member