Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

I, too, am curious where and when he ditched his clothes. Did he dirty his pants and had to remove his shoes to get his pants off? Did he get hot and pull them off? Also, at sometime when it got dark, that little dude had to decide to lay down and go to sleep.... at least 3 times(nights). I also wonder when he lost the dog.. and the determination of that little guy to just keep walking. Man, to have a recording of his little steps those 70 hours..

I know lots of little kids who hate wearing clothes. My mom told me when I was a kid she would find me naked as the day I was born just running around the house. I hated wearing clothes. I still hate shoes and socks but suck it up bc I have to adult and all that jazz. Maybe he just didn't want to wear them. Maybe they had stickers in them, or were wet. There are a few reasons he would shed his clothes...including the heat. As of now there is no knowledge of foul play so I'll assume one of those is the reason. Just gotta wait for more info from the little dude.

Can someone explain or point out what a pipeline is they’re referring to? I looked at a map of the general area, but I can’t figure out what that is. TIA

This cleared path is from a pipeline. It runs from the boys neighborhood to where he was found.

Attachments

• B9D89226-0C3B-4B94-8547-C96458B2F315.jpeg
    B9D89226-0C3B-4B94-8547-C96458B2F315.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 66
I know everyone is curious about the clothing, but just wanted to add that some toddlers disrobe in their sleep (or a sleep-like state). At that age, they have the fine motor skills to remove clothing and it isn’t uncommon for parents to put them in one-piece PJs backwards so the nighttime diaper stays put. Plus, if he was stressed and a waistband irritated him, he might just remove it. JMO.

So no one else thinks it's super coincidental that the good Samaritan just happened to have God tell him to go look for Christopher and then he just happens to be the one who found him the next morning? Gone over 3 days, half undressed and in much better condition than expected. I think there's way more to this story.

I am a tiny bit worried that he was found naked and over five miles away. Could he have been picked up by someone at some point? Hopefully he will be able to verbalize his experience.

They will figure it all out. He’s alive and safe! I’m going to focus on that.
I can believe he maybe took his clothes off himself. My kids used to like to take theirs off at 3 years old. It was a battle keeping them clothed sometimes because clothing annoyed them, lol

But I think his pants might have been wet, perhaps and it would be uncomfortable.

But there is a slight possibility he was picked up And then released.

So no one else thinks it's super coincidental that the good Samaritan just happened to have God tell him to go look for Christopher and then he just happens to be the one who found him the next morning? Gone over 3 days, half undressed and in much better condition than expected. I think there's way more to this story.
It's crossed my mind but at the same time, it might have happened that way. I'd like to know more.
This child can speak up, so if the guy wasn't a good Samaritan, the boy can say so.

That is an amazing, wonderful story about how the landowner found Christopher. Repeating the link for reference: ‘God’s still in the miracle business’: Good Samaritan details how he found missing 3-year-old Christopher Ramirez

It brought to my mind two other recent cases where private citizens went out looking for missing children and found them. It is interesting to note that all three cases took place in Texas. My highest respect and admiration goes to these people who were willing to get involved and who realized how one person can make a difference.
This happened just over 2 weeks ago when there was an Amber Alert in Bosque Co for a missing 7 year old girl who had been abducted by an RSO. The Amber Alert was cancelled several hours later and the Websleuth thread was immediately cancelled, so the dramatic events that took place were never posted. Briefly: An RSO took a 7 year old girl and her 8 year old brother. Brother was released several hours later and his throat and arms were bound with packing tape. He managed to run to a convenience store for help, Amber Alert was issued for girl, boy was taken to hospital with injuries. A farmer in Hill Co heard the Amber Alert and decided to search his property, he spotted the car, called police, chased after car until LE took over, abductor crashed into oncoming car and was killed (as was the other driver.) Girl was rescued and airlifted to hospital, children's mother (who was related to or friends with the RSO) was arrested for child endangerment. As of a week ago girl was doing well, but has broken jaw, wrist, leg and fractured back. She has had surgeries, with more to come, and her dad is staying with her at the hospital. The farmer who checked his property when he heard the Amber Alert undoubtedly saved her life.

Good Samaritan helps deputies track down Amber Alert suspect killed in pursuit with authorities

Two years ago in Fort Worth an 8 year old girl was grabbed off of the street into a car while walking with her mother. After the Amber Alert, private citizens went out looking for her and spotted the car in the parking lot of a motel. They notified LE and she was rescued.

How 2 'Heroes' Helped Police Rescue Texas Girl, 8, Snatched Off Street While Walking With Her Mom

I think it was a miracle, myself, and I have very little faith.
I've only seen it happen like this a few times, more than once, certainly.
He's alive, his mom adores him, he's gonna be okay and fine but may find himself more restricted in future.

He couldn't have had many remaining reserves of energy after 70 hours of distress, yet he cried and created sound at a time it could be heard by a human in the vicinity.
That's quite a few miracles, not coincidences.
IMO

I know everyone is curious about the clothing, but just wanted to add that some toddlers disrobe in their sleep (or a sleep-like state). At that age, they have the fine motor skills to remove clothing and it isn’t uncommon for parents to put them in one-piece PJs backwards so the nighttime diaper stays put. Plus, if he was stressed and a waistband irritated him, he might just remove it. JMO.
I agree.
My only concern is the loss of his Mickey Mouse boots because I think he was proud of them.
He's in the hospital now for assessment and if any further injuries are noticed LE will be informed if they are suspicious.
It's an extraordinarily traumatic experience for a 3 year old , out there on his own keeping going... he didn't meet a single human in all that time, I imagine.

I hope he has an amazing life from now on. He really deserves it for surviving that.

AJ in the outback of Australia was lost for 3 full days and was found alive and well, also without having food or water during that time.
[except I think I remember seeing pictures of him--being found by a helicopter that saw him sitting in a shallow creek and drinking water with his hands?]

Anthony “AJ” Elfalak, who has autism and is non-verbal, was taken to a hospital for observation after he was found Monday sitting in a shallow creek and drinking water with cupped hands on his family's remote rural property north of Sydney. His mother brought him home on Monday night to sleep in his own bed.Sep 7, 2021

Toddler found alive 3 days after disappearing in rugged ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back