Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post was removed for non-working link as was the reply that referenced it>

So what are people thinking? That Leah was camping out in a barn in a property that has since been sold, and which has already been the subject of a police search for reasons that are unclear?
I can't get excited about this, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I believe that picture is even a person, let alone leah. But what is interesting is the new information released because of it. The fact that this property was searched by police as part of Leah's investigation.

What connection is it to Leah?
Was the previous owner a suspect?
Were they looking for evidence of Leah alive and living there?
Or were they looking for a body?

I don't know if I believe that picture is even a person, let alone leah. But what is interesting is the new information released because of it. The fact that this property was searched by police as part of Leah's investigation.

What connection is it to Leah?
Was the previous owner a suspect?
Were they looking for evidence of Leah alive and living there?
Or were they looking for a body?

Is that a fact ? Was it part of the Leah investigation, or was that just speculation?

MOD NOTE

We are aware of the confusion about what can or cannot be discussed regarding the recent news items about the Google map picture that LE is investigating in relation to Leah ‘s case.

For now, it appears that some of the previous links to this story are no longer working. Because of that, we are removing posts with these non-working links. Also, subsequent posts that responded to the posts with the non-working links are being removed as well.

The Sun article link is still active, as are several more recent links. Discussion about WORKING links may continue.

We are working through this and guidelines here may be fluid as we learn more. THANK YOU for your patience and support. You are appreciated and valued!!

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

Last edited:
From today's MK Citizen:

But this month, mentions of the Eaton Bray police search re-surfaced on social media - on the online forum Web Sleuths and also the Facebook page 'Leah Croucher Disappearance - Community Investigation'.

The aim of the Facebook group, which has 1,200 members, is to share information and thoughts that may lead to insight into what has happened to Leah.

One member was curious about what the property looked liked and how big the grounds were, so she decided to find it on Google Earth.

"I zoomed into the house then moved the cursor along to one of the barns next to it. I zoomed in, then zoomed again - and then I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was seeing things at first," they said.

"I could see someone in one of the barns, visible through out of a big opening in the wall.. It was clearly a female and it looked as though she had a red blanket of jacket round her. She was just sitting there..."

Interestingly enough SaintGertrude mentioned Eaton Bray in their post on 2 October on this thread, it looks as though it was being discussed on the Leah Croucher Disappearance FB page and a local (to Milton Keynes) member went to their nearest police station and reported it.

Is that a fact ? Was it part of the Leah investigation, or was that just speculation?

Sounds like a fact to me or wouldn't the police have disputed it like they have challenged other media articles recently about Leah?

"Police searched the large house the barn belongs to and grounds almost two years ago as part of the investigation, MK Citizen reports. But they are now investigating the Google Earth images as part of Leah's disappearance.
Eaton Bray locals have been baffled for years over why the area was searched by police in the first place. The home was even taken off the market while cops dug up the grounds but one resident said "nothing seemed to come of the search".

Leah Croucher cops probe lead after web sleuths spot ‘girl in red blanket’

ETA: Note "digging up the grounds"....suggests they were looking for a body...yet now they think Leah disappeared off her own accord. I have to say I find the investigation into Leah's disappearance as equally baffling as the disappearance itself!

From today's MK Citizen:

But this month, mentions of the Eaton Bray police search re-surfaced on social media - on the online forum Web Sleuths and also the Facebook page 'Leah Croucher Disappearance - Community Investigation'.

The aim of the Facebook group, which has 1,200 members, is to share information and thoughts that may lead to insight into what has happened to Leah.

One member was curious about what the property looked liked and how big the grounds were, so she decided to find it on Google Earth.

"I zoomed into the house then moved the cursor along to one of the barns next to it. I zoomed in, then zoomed again - and then I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was seeing things at first," they said.

"I could see someone in one of the barns, visible through out of a big opening in the wall.. It was clearly a female and it looked as though she had a red blanket of jacket round her. She was just sitting there..."

Interestingly enough SaintGertrude mentioned Eaton Bray in their post on 2 October on this thread, it looks as though it was being discussed on the Leah Croucher Disappearance FB page and a local (to Milton Keynes) member went to their nearest police station and reported it.

Yes this is correct. I mentioned the lady with the dogs and it being of interest that it happened the same time as Leah went missing. I also found a derelict farmhouse but not being a local I didn't know it was the same place the lady with the dogs owned. This kind of thing does happen sometimes when I pray for direction about things.
Anyway back to your comment it was a local (to Milton Keynes) who found the image on google maps as you have said.

Sounds like a fact to me or wouldn't the police have disputed it like they have challenged other media articles recently about Leah?

"Police searched the large house the barn belongs to and grounds almost two years ago as part of the investigation, MK Citizen reports. But they are now investigating the Google Earth images as part of Leah's disappearance.
Eaton Bray locals have been baffled for years over why the area was searched by police in the first place. The home was even taken off the market while cops dug up the grounds but one resident said "nothing seemed to come of the search".

Leah Croucher cops probe lead after web sleuths spot ‘girl in red blanket’

ETA: Note "digging up the grounds"....suggests they were looking for a body...yet now they think Leah disappeared off her own accord. I have to say I find the investigation into Leah's disappearance as equally baffling as the disappearance itself!
I agree-In addition, the fact that the Google Earth content of the girl at barn image has been removed. I recall in a similar missing person case, I brought to police attention a suspicious occurrence on Google Earth, only to find that in a matter of days, the Google content was removed. I suspect Police are investigating Leah’s disappearance as part of a wider investigation and don’t want to tip off who they are watching IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member