Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've blown up the image extensively and that does support that this is a person. Unfortunately the data available is small so there's only so much enhancement that can be done on the image.

I have managed to get a slightly better image than is available on the public street view but even then the face is only 100-250 pixels total which just isn't enough to categorically prove that it it Leah or that's it is guaranteed to be a person.

But the evidence is good to suggest it's a person.

Appears to be wearing a zip hoodie which is dark red with a white vertical line along the zip. Also looks like a black scarf is being worn.

Even weirder is one pixel on the left hand side check as we look at it (right cheek of the person) which may suggest a mole which could tie things in further to it being Leah.

It's worth noting here that the image from Google isn't the greatest so there is a limit to the enhancement that can be done which can lead to incorrect data in the enhanced image.

Can you show us your evidence IE the pics please ?

I was only saying last week that the dog person leaving her dogs and Leah disappearing were perfect timing and needed to be explored more. The empty house I found on YT has been confirmed as the same one she lived at by coincidence. Now a face in the adjoining barn spotted by an 'eager eyed' sleuth who was also looking into all of this. I guess only time will tell if there is any significance.

How did a 30 something afford this farm house ? Was it her parents ? A single 30 something lady ? Hmm

Has it been established that Leah had not passed her driving test? If she used a taxi service It would be interesting to look at her movements but guessing the police have already looked at call logs and any journeys booked. I would also think buses and trains have been looked at. Not being local I am not sure about taxis but keep coming back to Speedline which had office in Old Wolverton Road in 2019. How far was Old Wolverton area from where Leah lived just to give an idea of which firm she used.

Leah's sister Jade confirmed she did not drive in an interview with the MK Citizen on 15 February 2021:

She (Jade) said: "Two years ago we were told statistically Leah would be found soon and would be home. Were we silly for keeping that hope? Leah has never come home. She has never made contact with any other person at all (unless of course someone is hiding information). She has never touched any money in her bank account. Never sought medical advice for anything. Never rented a home in her name. Nothing.

"Leah did not drive, hence why she was walking to work on the day she went missing so how far could she have got without being seen on public transport? Train station cameras, bus cameras and taxis were all checked at the time with no evidence she had left Milton Keynes."

As well as confirming Leah did not drive she also confirmed that train & bus cameras had been checked as well as taxi's.

Why on earth would they charge someone for wasting police time when the person that found the image on google earth had said that it could be nothing but might be something! It is up to the police to decide whether they feel the image is worth investigating or not. The public are only trying to help and that’s all!
Looks like I've touched a nerve. ;) :D
It was a light-hearted comment, no more.

I’ve watched YouTube Hunters video today too of Old Ley Farmhouse. I’ve wondered why it was that police searched the grounds there in the first place does anyone on here h to ink it could have been from the street view screen grab tip off someone sent in of what looks like a face ?

We don't know which property he had access too though as it was never disclosed in the newspaper article. As you say the house being empty around the same time Leah went missing could have given anyone a chance to enter the grounds.

Old Ley Farm, The Rye, Eaton Bray was just a place I stumbled upon by chance looking on YT channel and it was listed by Hunters Tring & Leighton Buzzard as being for sale but in 2020. It looks a bit neglected inside so possibly derelict for some time. There is a well in the grounds on some old maps.
Urban explorer sites have a few other interesting derelict places where a body could possibly easily be buried near Milton Keynes.
Saying all of this Leah may have chosen to disappear by her own accord. Someone thinking out of the box has said she could have joined the travelling circus that was there the same time she went missing.

Milton Keynes does seem to be a hub for drugs gangs according to this article published today in the local paper:-
Quote "They get them hooked on drugs and keep them hidden away from society, bringing them out only when they make them have sex with 'clients' It's a horrible, dark world that many people don't know even exists in Milton Keynes"
Young woman speaks out about her life of hell after being forced into prostitution in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes isn’t very nice, Eaton Bray in the other hand is lovely and I was surprised by the article re H****** leaving those poor 3 dogs of hers to starve to death in a 7 bedroom farmhouse. Why????was she a Casey Anthony of the dog world too caught up in her own drug fuelled partying to care? And yet she kept the chihuahua. Something stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadstick, I think you would need to look at social media for answers to your question. We can’t comment here as it is not in main stream media
Oh I didn’t realise we could only comment on mainstream media? I only found this out by some of the local news articles. And then I looked up the resident of the property and who they were at the time.

I suspect it’s just that since the screen grabs that were taken from screen view they have simply been updated as I had a look earlier to work out scale and there are silage bales stacked outside in front of it. The so called person captures doesn’t look like a person but I could be wrong they’d have to have been sitting on the floor.

I agree-In addition, the fact that the Google Earth content of the girl at barn image has been removed. I recall in a similar missing person case, I brought to police attention a suspicious occurrence on Google Earth, only to find that in a meter of days, the Google content was removed. I suspect Police are investigating Leah’s disappearance as part of a wider investigation and don’t want to tip off who they are watching IMO

thank you

I’ve watched YouTube Hunters video today too of Old Ley Farmhouse. I’ve wondered why it was that police searched the grounds there in the first place does anyone on here h to ink it could have been from the street view screen grab tip off someone sent in of what looks like a face ?
No, that appears to be recent and the search was a long time ago. My guess is that the search was connected with the previous owner, and whatever shenanigans she claimed was going on: a vendetta and threats were mentioned in the newspaper report.
I haven't seen anything about "drug fuelled partying" ?

Try this and zoom in over the gate.

As for the person in the car, I'm afraid I think this is getting ridiculous now. It's a random person who happened to be driving along that road at the same time as the Google car.

I can't even see a black car on the road anywhere near the place of interest.:confused:
Thank you

No, that appears to be recent and the search was a long time ago. My guess is that the search was connected with the previous owner, and whatever shenanigans she claimed was going on: a vendetta and threats were mentioned in the newspaper report.
I haven't seen anything about "drug fuelled partying" ?
Am trying to imagine why anyone would leave their 3 dogs to die of starvation like that. If there’s some truth to what she’s said about not wanting to be in that property for fear why leave her dogs there to die?

How did a 30 something afford this farm house ? Was it her parents ? A single 30 something lady ? Hmm
I joined today because I have also been wanting answers none of it seems right. It may not have anything to do with missing Leah but if she was telling the truth about leaving a friend with a key to feed and rehome. Or maybe if was just made up . Either way it’s very sad, I’ve been trying to find out more and it keeps bringing up these terrible dog poisonings in Tottenhoe just down the road and it’s got me worried

Am trying to imagine why anyone would leave their 3 dogs to die of starvation like that. If there’s some truth to what she’s said about not wanting to be in that property for fear why leave her dogs there to die?

I joined today because I have also been wanting answers none of it seems right. It may not have anything to do with missing Leah but if she was telling the truth about leaving a friend with a key to feed and rehome. Or maybe if was just made up . Either way it’s very sad, I’ve been trying to find out more and it keeps bringing up these terrible dog poisonings in Tottenhoe just down the road and it’s got me worried

Her story was that she gave someone money to feed the dogs and rehome them. I do not know why she couldn't take the dogs with her, but presumably there was a good reason and that's not hard to understand. I don't find it difficult to believe that someone would just take the money and walk away, especially if her associates were dodgy people. Some people are vile.

I do not think that any of this has anything to do with Leah Croucher.

Hah it’s just like the little cloaked dwarf from don’t look now, it reminded me of the cheeks of jigsaw mask but I don’t think it’s even that. Clever whoever spotted it but it doesn’t look human.
lol, yes, probably. :p Especially if Leah couldn't drive.

Thanks for the link. I feel even more sure now that there's nobody there. Except maybe the creepy dwarf from that film Don't Look Now.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Why on earth would they charge someone for wasting police time when the person that found the image on google earth had said that it could be nothing but might be something! It is up to the police to decide whether they feel the image is worth investigating or not. The public are only trying to help and that’s all!

I think the suggestion they were wasting police time was in response to my suggestion that it was a story cobbled together by someone seeking either attention or money.

Tbh, if the person who 'found it' just wanted to help, they would have approached the police, not the papers. That's what I would do, anyway. Even if they approached both, by talking to the papers as well, they have potentially compromised the investigation.

Fortunately, there's probably nothing of importance here to compromise.

JMO

I image the journalist from the local paper is part of the FB group. I imagine the picture-finder is too.

Picture-finder took it to the police. Local paper asked police if they had anything against publication.

moo jmo publicity can prompt leads imo

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

There has to be an element of new evidence coming forward to help but ultimately it is about sifting the evidence that is distracting, some of which can be counterproductive, take investigations down rabbit holes and could be put out there by the culprits to take the scent away from them. I agree with @Cherwell

I think the suggestion they were wasting police time was in response to my suggestion that it was a story cobbled together by someone seeking either attention or money.

Tbh, if the person who 'found it' just wanted to help, they would have approached the police, not the papers. That's what I would do, anyway. Even if they approached both, by talking to the papers as well, they have potentially compromised the investigation.

Fortunately, there's probably nothing of importance here to compromise.

JMO
Could even have gone to press as an anon. That way a culprit avoids police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam