Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we almost got to hear from Brian Entin, but apparently he was on mute. Sadface! Instead we get John Walsh popping up twice to talk about BL, like dude, sit down and let some people ask questions that might have a chance of being answered.

There is something in the tone of this press conference that is not matching up for me to the seriousness of Gabby's brutal death.
I noticed that as well. He was smiling when he had to start over. It's likely that he's never been at the center of a world-wide case, and it may be nerves. JMO. Also, as coroner, he's got to have developed some kind of defense mechanism to deal with what he sees, IMO

He says DNA was taken by LE from the remains and that the body was outside for 3-4 weeks.

There is something in the tone of this press conference that is not matching up for me to the seriousness of Gabby's brutal death.

Maybe to be a coroner and to do an autopsy, a little detachment is necessary? Plus Zoom often involves unintentional non-serious elements like people being muted.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member