Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I knew it would be. He was so full of rage I knew it would be slow strangulation. That takes major strength and determination. It is VERY difficult to strangle a human to death. It takes TIME! It is personal. The killer is looking into his victims eyes the whole time . Vicious. Cold. Poor Gabby! JMO
Unless the coward took her by behind with a rope or belt?

watching the CNN link. they are discussing if DNA from BL was found on Gabby's body and whether that would even be helpful since they were a couple and his DNA on her may be explained by other casual contact.

We don't know exactly where they may have found DNA and what it may or may not suggest.

Between Walsh, Dog, and a steady stream of idiots from YouTube and other social media platforms, the number of people trying to profit off of this poor woman's death is beyond disgusting. I hope going forward this community can find a way to avoid aiding in the promotion of these reprehensible behaviors.

Strangulation sure points to premeditated.

Obviously, it is a very personal method to kill.

Neither looks good for BL.

My opinion.
Agree that even in the "heat of passion" that may have started the inexcusable act of placing his hands on her throat, sometime in the 4-5 minutes before death, some form of sanity should have returned. So death was premeditated.
I had really hoped that it was due to a push/fall during an argument -- still horrible and accountable -- but not an act of pure malice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee