Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Walsh, Dog, and a steady stream of idiots from YouTube and other social media platforms, the number of people trying to profit off of this poor woman's death is beyond disgusting. I hope going forward this community can find a way to avoid aiding in the promotion of these reprehensible behaviors.
Can I give this a million likes?

If it really happened in the van (and it's a very factual theory), would've the drive-by reporter of the van could done something to stop the death of GP? Or would've be already too late? :(
I don't think he could see in the back of the van? He would have had to park and walk over to the van to look in, I believe. Those sandels, what looks like a book and phone- it looks as if she was sitting by the back doors, reading and was grabbed from behind? Idk, it is so very horrifying. Strangulation is very painful. He HAS to answer for this! Jmo

That was a good question. How would they be able to tell the difference between strangulation by another person using an object and accidental strangulation? After the whole grabbing her face thing, I don't believe he used anything but his hands, but just for kicks, does anyone know that?

<modsnip>

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted:
"Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1447998673787494407?s=21

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads