Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangulation always makes me so sad because it is so personal. Eye contact. Opportunities to stop, deliberate continuance. It takes time, and there is a struggle.

To imagine she died with him screaming and spitting in her face with his hands around her neck, is so painful. The fear of not being able to breathe, and of the person she loved doing this to her, alone in the wilderness, with no way out. She saw the devil in his eyes in that moment. I’m so sorry that’s the last thing she saw.

I was literally just going to write this! You read my mind! Or maybe I read yours! It is a VERY, VERY personal way to end someone's life. The person literally watches you and literally feels your life slip through their fingers. #JUSTICEFORGABBY

ME TOO!!! I can not get a good layout! There's the 2 crosses, one is where she was actually found. The photos, some look in different areas from the stream. I get so confused by all of it because none of it tells a solid story to me. What I think now, is they had a long physical fight, or him hitting her and her trying to get away. Then finally caught her...and....well we all know the rest. JMO
Yes. And it has been said that there was a small fire pit and a flattened area where a tent could have been pitched (I think her stepdad JS said that but don't quote me). Anyway, they may have parked the van and walked to an area to camp out for the night. Then something horrible happened. That's why I really want to see an aerial photo showing the distance and terrain between and around the van and her final resting place.

GP was murdered on federal land, not state but I do believe BL will face the death penalty.
I think, based on what the Petitos/Schmidts said on Dr. Phil, they’ll request that the death penalty be taken off the table, so BL can spend the rest of his life in a cement room and rarely, if ever, go outside. That decision will ultimately be up to the US Attorney in Wyoming.
However, I still think the FBI will still use it as a bargaining chip to get information from BL and his parents. “Cooperate and we’ll see what we can do,” or the like.
MOO.

I think people are just looking for something that isn’t there, as if this case needs more drama. MOO. If one partner murders another, that is an act of domestic violence whether the history is there or not. In this case it is. People just want something to be worked up about moo.
It wasn't in Blue's job description to describe the event as domestic violence. Just homicide and strangulation. He slipped up when he referred to Domestic Violence. (which just about everybody knew right off the bat, anyway) jmo

Yes possibly.
Are you thinking she was still alive when possibly dragged out or had already been murdered?
The cadaver dogs didn't alert in the van so I wonder how long does it take for a dead body to emit smell that can be picked up by the scent dogs?
The dogs did not alert in the van? I did not know that. Jmo

The most premeditated part of losing the evidence is BL coming home and vanishing to give his own body time to destroy ALL the evidence that Gabby fought for her life. All self preservation scratches, cuts and bruises that Gabby might have inflicted are vanished by time. So horribly sad.., IMO

I’m wondering if he hit her hard in the face and made her bleed as he did it and that’s why all the evidence markers were like they were.. then he choked her. I hope she clawed the ever loving you know what out of his face.

That would explain why some of the evidence markers looked to be by blood droplets. But those markers were scattered everywhere—initially why a lot of people thought they were bullet holes. I guess it’s possible he chased her. Just thinking out loud…I’m now wondering if some of those blood droplets (if that’s what they were) were from him as she tried to fight him off….

I know someone very much like that and I honestly did not see that here. Maybe I just didn't want to? It does all fit. If that's who he is, justice for Gabby won't be worth apprehending him. He needs to be dead before he can hurt someone else. She never had a chance. I don't even care how he gets that way as long as he is gone.
Well they were pulled over not long after he chased her down. And hit her. And put his hand on her. So.. he can obviously control himself in some type of way. He didn’t seem hyped up from beating on his girlfriend in the videos.

I think it is more likely to be 4(b) - one hand over the mouth to prevent the victim talking/crying so the perpetrator doesn;t have to hear what the victim has to say, and the other hand around to throat to reinforce my first point. It also forces the victim to think about survival rather than the point they were trying to make to the perpetrator. Double whammy.

I rechecked and I do think it is figure 5, not 4b as you have suggested. The motion was grabbing at her face not covering her mouth
my point was that she demonstrated precisely what he must have done to her previously.

Last edited:
No matter how much Bertolino tries to spin things, there is no way he can get around that Gabby was manually strangled to death and his client is on the run.

Let him keep on releasing statements though as he does leak out things along with his spin.
So glad you pointed out his penchant for leaking out some info. I have never been one who wishes he would stop talking.
MOO.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
I cannot stand to look at any past photos from her sm except the ones that are only showing Gabby.
Yes. I actually was very uncomfortable when people wanted her to get 1million likes on her YouTube video postmortem because it was her dream, because that video has him all over it. I don’t even want him referred to as “her fiancé” by the media anymore. I want him referred to as her killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288