Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO NEED to throw the blame on someone else after this COD. We all know it was BL because there was a police report made about him and EVEN VIDEO of the report about him strangling her before. This is old already. Why there is no charges against this monster already?

IMO, it has to do with the following quote. They haven't found him yet. I personally do not think they will charge him until he is found. Once you charge, the clock is really ticking.

"We're moving towards filing charges but prosecutors are in no rush to file charges because once you file those charges, you have speedy trial rules and you have to try the case within 180 days," Aronberg said."

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/pal...y-expects-murder-charges-in-gabby-petito-case

I do agree with others on here that the scratches on Brian's face during the Moab interview were from Gabby defending herself while being strangled.

As for previous pics with no marks on Gabby, remember that women can hide bruises with makeup and pics can be strategically taken.
I feel the same way.
Here is my idea of what happened and the simplest is usually the best.
I have thought and thought of what could have happened tht goes along with what we know for a fact.
I believe that after the arguement in town at the resturant they started out for the next place they had planned on camping," due to the fact that Red White and Bethune stated that the van was parked in a way that was unusual to how someone would normally park if they were gonna camp there" I think they continued to argue after they left and it got pretty heated inside the van, so heated in fact that BL pulled the van over at the first place he saw to just get off the main road. They left he vehicle and continued fighting, at some point Gabby ran to escape BL,s since he most likely was becomming physical, she may have even yanked the keys out of the ignition to stop him from leaving her, he took off after her and in the place she was found is where he caught up to her. After the resturant arguement and then argueng with Gabby im sure he was in a complete rage. He grabbed her, strangled her, took the keys and ran back to the van and aas his anger subsided and he realized what he had done he hauled butt.........
This could have happened. What time does it get dark there?

It was mentioned many threads ago that those orange spray paint splotches are the way they indicate three-dimensional source points to recreate a scene. They're not bullet holes or blood stains or even necessarily where evidence was found, but markers to indicate x and y and z axis points, if that makes sense. :)
And they are not going to directly spray paint on a possible blood spatter or any type of evidence.

Sorry if duplicate

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Gabby Petito official cause of death: Death by manual strangulation/throttling

FBhwODeX0AQKpKk

1:59 PM · Oct 12, 2021

Can I take a moment to address the involvement of John Walsh and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I know a lot of user think they are "trash" or "garbage" or even just seeking attention or eyeballs. I can understand this point of view, but I am thankful for their involvement. They are bringing attention to other audiences, eyes that are perhaps not here on WS or a part of this community.

I generally believe they are trying to advance the case. The more places this monsters face is published, the smaller the area he can hide. If you are advancing this search and bringing the case even an inch closer to being solve I am happy to have to see it! Bring all the attention and Eyeballs we can get!

Manner of death = homicide
Cause of death = manual strangulation/throttling
Coroners' reference to DV (due to intimate partner violence resulting in death most likely)

Not an accident. Probably required intent, deliberation, premeditation due to how long it takes to actually choke someone to death. The amount of constant pressure needed to take it past unconsciousness. This seems to me to be the ultimate exertion of control over Gabby. JMO.

The signs were there, which is why I am ultimately not surprised this was the finding. Many of us clocked those signs, those little details which were piling up. But it is still heartbreaking to be confirmed correct in one's speculation.

hands2.png >>>>sand2.png sand1.png>>>>

hands4.png>>>>GT Coroner confirms manual strangulation/throttling

Sources for the pictures:
Hands on throat kiss - Gabby's Instagram:
- @gabspetito
Sand surfing - Gabby's tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@nomadicstat...34502?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Gabby demonstrating face grab : Fox13 Tampa Bay 1st full body cam footage of Moab police stop on Youtube.

#JusticeforGabby
I really hope that Brian can be apprehended and ultimately held accountable for whatever crimes are provable under the law.

Can I take a moment to address the involvement of John Walsh and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I know a lot of user think they are "trash" or "garbage" or even just seeking attention or eyeballs. I can understand this point of view, but I am thankful for their involvement. They are bringing attention to other audiences, eyes that are perhaps not here on WS or a part of this community.

I generally believe they are trying to advance the case. The more places this monsters face is published, the smaller the area he can hide. If you are advancing this search and bringing the case even an inch closer to being solve I am happy to have to see it! Bring all the attention and Eyeballs we can get!

Keeping the information out there is of the utmost importance. So I agree. I think it's positive progress that DTBH's daughter tweeted that they aren't allowed to discuss "active information." To me that shows they are trying to find him but aren't going to do anything that will jeopardize LE's investigation. IMO.

I also feel like he told his mommy and daddy as soon as he was back. I don't think he was at the labor day family camping trip. I think this was to discuss what to say and what not to say. Maybe even to set up food and supply drop offs. That picture ol sis posted could have been old. Only a time stamp will tell.

Hmmmm...so, IMO&Others sometime during the evening of 8/27 they had their fight. Did he then hitchhike or walk all the way to Colter Bay where he was picked up hitchhiking on 8/29? Colter Bay is too long to walk but we haven't heard of anyone else giving him a ride to Colter Bay. Wondering if this little side trip to Colter Bay is where the debit card was used. Oh gosh, this is just very upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth