AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to look at the timeline of Summer's case, after checking NAMUS to see when her info was entered/last updated (July 7th, it appears.) I was curious as to whether LE entered it, or the Wells did- or together. Also was curious about the pickup truck, which is also described in the NAMUS file, leading me to think LE entered the info. (Moo, of course.)
The LE roadblock on June 22nd in the evening, where LE was questioning drivers in the area about anything unusual they might have seen...wondering if the Tacoma info grew out of that? That would mean it had nothing to do with the AA issued. However, now I'm trying to figure out the other vehicle that was 'stuck' (per DW) and the time frame that fell in. There are a few different time frames for that vehicle. And that is a different vehicle than DW was referring to with the female in it, is that correct? Help, ya'll!

ETA: also meant to see if anyone had seen anything in print about Summer seeing a dentist? I know CW mentioned a pediatrician for starting school, but can't recall if a dentist had been mentioned. TIA if anyone can recall.

Last edited:
Thank you. I stand corrected and see the same as you. I’m not sure how I feel about anyone but LE being able to enter info into a record. Interesting. IMO
Not to worry, I double checked myself because they have updated services and requirements over the years. One of the reasons why I was wondering about family vs. LE updating services like Namus, was because I was wondering (and hoping) that DW and CW have a knowledgeable advocate that is helping them navigate this nightmare. Their other children who are in CPS custody *should* have been appointed a GAL....but who does Summer have? Only her parents and family. I just really, really hope the family has an advocate.

Not to worry, I double checked myself because they have updated services and requirements over the years. One of the reasons why I was wondering about family vs. LE updating services like Namus, was because I was wondering (and hoping) that DW and CW have a knowledgeable advocate that is helping them navigate this nightmare. Their other children who are in CPS custody *should* have been appointed a GAL....but who does Summer have? Only her parents and family. I just really, really hope the family has an advocate.
I'm not at all sure they have an advocate or legal representation of any description. This worries me. They only seem to have each other but it's quite possibly not enough at this stage.
I fear for their sanity and safety, all the time.

I'm not at all sure they have an advocate or legal representation of any description. This worries me. They only seem to have each other but it's quite possibly not enough at this stage.
I fear for their sanity and safety, all the time.
Well no one has been ruled out as suspects,including DW,and CW. MOO

Well no one has been ruled out as suspects,including DW,and CW. MOO
That's true. However, that ironically doesn't mean they shouldn't have a missing persons' advocate for helping to search for Summer. My opinion only- but every missing person deserves an advocate to work on their behalf by helping their loved ones navigate the search for them. Maybe DW and CW don't want one, I don't know. Or maybe they do, and don't know how to go about finding/utilizing one.
No one has been ruled out as a suspect... but no one has been charged, or named a person of interest yet, either. Summer remains missing, she's voiceless, and she's 5 years old. She's the one who needs the help of an advocate, and her family is the best vehicle for that at this point.
I wish there were a trusted clearinghouse for individuals trained as MP advocates, for situations exactly like these.

What i am about to say doesn't apply to SW due to her age, but i can understand why families can enter into NAMUS. There are probably adults who are missing where it is known no criminal activity was involved such as a real case of a person who just ran off (as opposed to some of the "runaway" cases that are obviously unsolved crimes). But, their families wish to find them.

SW something else happened. So, hopefully, someone at the TBI carefully entered SW's case because whatever happened to her was beyond her control and she needs help. Her parents, for that matter, need help in finding her. They are adults, but this is complicated. Little Summer needs all the help she can get. I hold out hope she is still alive, but it has been so long...

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn--More than a dozen people gathered at Crockett Spring Park to pray for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells.
“We just don’t want to ever get to the spot where we feel like she’s being forgotten," he [vigil organizer Joseph Broadwater] said. "We want to keep her in this light.”

Hayley Justine drove 12 hours from Florida just to attend the vigil.
Candlelight Prayer Vigil held in honor of Summer Wells

Are there enough interested locals to get a new searching group together, I wonder, and this time go far, far beyond the initial search? MOO she will be found outside how far they looked before. I do not know if that area will have hunters, but a hunter may find her, also. MOO.

Are there enough interested locals to get a new searching group together, I wonder, and this time go far, far beyond the initial search? MOO she will be found outside how far they looked before. I do not know if that area will have hunters, but a hunter may find her, also. MOO.
I don't know.
But if LE believe she left in that Tacoma, and I think they probably do, it would be pointless.

I'm not sure whether TES planned on returning or not. Or when.

I have been searching and need to correct my own self -- rewatching the Interview Room which has some still photos and I recognize the road that Don says he took the day AND the route he took when he reenacted his route. It is the bottom of the property and goes right past the "shed" (not the shed visible from the house, the enclosed lean-to. I think there's a deer stand up there too but it's at least INTERESTING that Don went straight took past that outbuilding before going to the house.

I can't find Don's footage so I'll call this all MOO.

Anybody have the link to video?

I have been searching and need to correct my own self -- rewatching the Interview Room which has some still photos and I recognize the road that Don says he took the day AND the route he took when he reenacted his route. It is the bottom of the property and goes right past the "shed" (not the shed visible from the house, the enclosed lean-to. I think there's a deer stand up there too but it's at least INTERESTING that Don went straight took past that outbuilding before going to the house.

I can't find Don's footage so I'll call this all MOO.

Anybody have the link to video?

I know the video you are taking about, he showed us 2 sheds. One near the house with his tools and work equipment and one at the bottom of the hill with a deer stand near it.

The only problem is there are three sheds.

There is a shed that he didn't mention. You can see it from SW's swing. It has grey (sort of blueish-grey) siding and white trim. Nobody ever seems to want to mention this shed, not even CM in his videos.

I have asked a few times here but with no response. It shows up in several videos but is never mentioned. Like I said before you can see it from SW's swing, just down the hill some at the edge of some brush.

I will try to find a picture.

Does anybody know anything about this shed?

I know the video you are taking about, he showed us 2 sheds. One near the house with his tools and work equipment and one at the bottom of the hill with a deer stand near it.

The only problem is there are three sheds.

There is a shed that he didn't mention. You can see it from SW's swing. It has grey (sort of blueish-grey) siding and white trim. Nobody ever seems to want to mention this shed, not even CM in his videos.

I have asked a few times here but with no response. It shows up in several videos but is never mentioned. Like I said before you can see it from SW's swing, just down the hill some at the edge of some brush.

I will try to find a picture.

Does anybody know anything about this shed?
No.
I doubt if LE have not searched all buildings thoroughly, though.

No.
I doubt if LE have not searched all buildings thoroughly, though.

I'm sure LE did search all 3 sheds.

Why is this one shed never mentioned?

Maybe this is the one that someone slept in on occasions when they had too much to drink. He was a man, I think Billy, mentioned in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23