Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM because it didn't come from a verified reporter like I thought it did.

However, CNN says SB is "hopeful" Laundrie is still alive. (bhttps://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/10/us/could-brian-laundrie-be-alive-survival-experts/index.html)

On 10/7, Michael Ruiz from Fox asked SB if LE would find BL the day CL assisted in the search, his response was "maybe." He also stated he believed BL was "still in the preserve... and as such I don't think he has access to the news." When asked about his survival skills, SB added, "He's a backpacker."

(Laundrie family lawyer reveals Brian's dad came up empty in Florida park search: LIVE UPDATES)
Thank you for the link.
:0)

My first thought was, so SB states that Christopher was there to point out his son's "favorite trails and spots."

Yet, he says Brian's dad came up empty in Florida park search.

Why was he not able to show them his son's favorite trails and favorite spots?
I mean that can't be too difficult.

I think SB has said that he is representing all of them. Obviously, it is only BL who has an arrest warrant hanging over his head. So, until there is a conflict, SB can act for all of them (for seperate things). I prob haven;t explained that very well, but its 1.15am here and I'm tired ;)
I only ask because you said the parents can not speak for BL in a legal case where he is repping their son, therefore BL must be speaking for himself to his lawyer, if I understood you correctly, which I may have not, lol.

Apparently, it happens alot with the younger crew - they hook up, make new friends and make more friends. Remember, we get more cautious as we get older and have more life experiences.
That information terrifies me, my daughter would get a lecture haha. I mean we’re only in our 30’s but still I realise how different I was in my 20’s. I still don’t think it’s plausible IMO just because he didn’t act like he was worried at all afterwards when he knew she was missing, he didn’t need to talk to the cops but he could have gone back to search for her when it was official she was missing. All MOO
ETA it’s good to see other theories though.

What camping trip on the 11th? I don't recall seeing anything about it.

At the start of this case, it was mentioned that they went away camping twice. The 11th was one of the dates mentioned.

But we have never heard any further details about this trip ... just the neighbour who saw them get into the camper on the 11th, and a neighbour's comment that I posted a few posts ago.

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #66

Thank you for the link.
:0)

My first thought was, so SB states that
Christopher was there to point out his son's "favorite trails and spots."

Yet, he says Brian's dad came up empty in Florida park search.

Why eas he not able to show them his son's favorite trails and favorite spots?
I mean that can't be too difficult.

I'm not sure that's exactly what SB meant by coming up empty. If it is, it could be that with the increased water (even though it was receding) things looked different. I'm not sure CL is supposed to know that area during all seasons like the back of his hand.

JMO

So then BL must be speaking with SB? So he knows where BL is right now?

Hi. I was going to be all smart and grab a link for you but I don’t know how to search Twitter. However, in a recent video tweet from Brian Entin he says reporters asked SB straight up if he knew where BL is and he texted back No. or No, I don’t. Entin has stated both ways. So SB is a big old liar if he does, right? Moo

oh, here I did take the time to figure out how to link Brian Entin’s Twitter (still practicing)
https://twitter.com/brianentin?s=21

I have an alternative.

They meet up with like minded people at Spread Creek. He leaves her at the van or they set up the tent nearby and goes off on a hike (leaving Gabby , he thinks in safe hands. I'm going to add to I think they had probably had an argument too and its agreed to give them both space).

He gets the lift(s) back to the van - no sign of Gabby, the tent or the other people. He spends time looking in the area of the tent, but its getting dark and he cannot find her or the tent. Her phone is going to voicemail - he thinks its over and she has left him, so he decides to drive home.

Well, then they should have been seen in the actual campground in Spread Creek - where many people had cameras. Yet, the van was only seen about a mile away from the nearest neighbors. Gabby, who doesn't like outdoors, doesn't walk a mile to try and meet total strangers. They are in an illegal campsite and not near any other campers. The Bethunes would have been in that other campground as well.

So there was no way to "leave Gabby". in safe hands that were a mile away. And in the legal campground, everyone can see and hear everyone else.

Why did Brian make the turn onto that spur road, and park at a place that is not available for camping - but instead, for target practice and archery? Did either of them know they were camping illegally? They. sure did know that Dyrt.com said to camp in a designated space (or to join up with someone already on such a space).

Since there were never any other campers near Gabby, I don't think your theory works. There wasn't even a parking space for another set of campers.

Why does he not look right next to where their own (stolen) tent must have been? Because I do believe the reports that say there was evidence of them camping at Spread Creek. Did he leave Gabby without a tent, without a tarp, with nothing to sit on? Why didn't he get his flashlight and signal around and call for her? Then, wouldn't he have headed to the other campers (about a mile away) to see if she was there? Why would he just take off if he thought Gabby was socializing (and take her phone, van, and, apparently, all her things?)

Or do you think he offloaded her stuff right there, so she could find it later, took off and ravens got to it? I find that very improbable and I believe she would have been found sooner had he placed her phone and other things where she could find it. Did she have her wallet? Why isn't he willing to tell that? Why hasn't she used her own credit cards - did he take those cards out of her wallet BEFORE she went to socialize? Why?

I am for Occam's razor. He had her wallet and her phone, he had her credit cards and probably her Apple Wallet too.

How do you explain him walking to Colter Creek (he doesn't take off right away, the van is still there) and then hitchhiking back?

Why not just open his eyes and see Gabby (who would have been quite visible) by walking a hundred yards or so and flashing a light - or waiting until broad daylight?

Wouldn't a. person alert authorities if their fiancée. appeared to have been kidnapped?

Hi. I was going to be all smart and grab a link for you but I don’t know how to search Twitter. However, in a recent video tweet from Brian Entin he says reporters asked SB straight up if he knew where BL is and he texted back No. or No, I don’t. BL has stated both ways. So SB is a big old liar if he does, right? Moo

oh, here I did take the time to figure out how to link Brian Entin’s Twitter (still practicing)
Thank you, Samsmom! Yes he truly needs to take his own advice and say " no comment.", Lolol. It is the changing stories all of the time that make them look so dishonest, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member