Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we definitely spoke of the camping on the 11th much earlier in the threads. There was reference to it in MSM.

And (as per @ericasf recent post) it seems it is confirmed by their lawyer also (besides the neighbour or two). imo

"The following weekend Chris, Roberta, and Brian went to other places on two different dates and the FBI is aware of this."

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1442914746483634177/photo/1
Thanks. This has moved so fast that I've either not seen it or forgotten i've seen it.

BL should have talked to police when they wanted to talk to him in Florida. It would have shown him to be a decent human being. Exercising legal rights has a time and a place, which is not when a young woman is missing, presumably in danger and alone, possibly dead. He should have thought of her, not himself. That he thought only of himself speaks volumes. That applies to the parents too, IMO.
I don't know how else to say it, that's as clear as I can be.

BL is not an innocent victim or decent human being. He was not thinking of her when he had his hands around her throat taking the life out of her so why would he think of her in that situation? His family exercised their constitutional rights by denying LE the chance to speak to them. There is no right or wrong time. You do not have to open the door for LE, speak to them or even acknowledge you are home unless there is a warrant.

MO

BL is not an innocent victim or decent human being. He was not thinking of her when he had his hands around her throat taking the life out of her so why would he think of her in that situation? His family exercised their constitutional rights by denying LE the chance to speak to them. There is no right or wrong time. You do not have to open the door for LE, speak to them or even acknowledge you are home unless there is a warrant.

MO

Correct. Now why wasn’t there a warrant?

I have an alternative.

They meet up with like minded people at Spread Creek. He leaves her at the van or they set up the tent nearby and goes off on a hike (leaving Gabby , he thinks in safe hands. I'm going to add to I think they had probably had an argument too and its agreed to give them both space).

He gets the lift(s) back to the van - no sign of Gabby, the tent or the other people. He spends time looking in the area of the tent, but its getting dark and he cannot find her or the tent. Her phone is going to voicemail - he thinks its over and she has left him, so he decides to drive home.

I'm 100 % sure she would not give up everything for strangers... her belongings, clothes, computer, including her hard drive, HER van and her sole reason for going across country.
Makes zero sense.
She was afraid to be without him for one night (Moab)... let alone for good.
Being way out west, without family?
Nah...
That alternative goes over like a fart in a spacesuit.

I can’t find anywhere that SB declared he represents BL. What is the source as that fact that seem impossible given he acknowledges BL is missing and not located. A family attorney is often more of a spokesperson speaking on behalf of a family, a function he appears to me to be performing, like it or not.

The Laundrie family’s attorney, Steve Bertolino, released a statement to NewsNation Now reporter Brian Entin after the cause of death was released.

• “Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him.”

Brian Laundrie’s family attorney reacts to Gabby Petito’s cause of death
BBM - the “we will address them…” indicates representation to me - it’s what our lawyers say …. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73