MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

No mention of the neighbor in the article. I understand People may not want to make any accusations but they did not even mention the daughter going to his house for help. Maybe there is a lot more information in the magazine. I am going to look for it at the market tomorrow.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Very disturbing. It's not far away and its not a heavily populated area. <modsnip>

There's a thread here at Websleuths for Cassie Rainwater's case.

MO - MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, seen in photos partially nude in a cage, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021

BTW: there is an unapproved crime blog with 'information' about the persons in custody for the kidnapping of Cassidy Rainwater.

If these rumors are found to be fact, we will know more than we want to know soon.:eek:

jmho ymmv lrr

I check here ever so often after reading the Charley Project and listening to Danelle Hallan's video. I've been through that area many times in years past as I used to have relatives to the north and east of Lake of the Ozarks. But I had forgotten how much water - Truman reservoir - there was in the area. So much so I wouldn't know where to search.

What I really find odd about the case is the lack of media attention. On that same day Suzanne Morphew goes missing and we have this MASSIVE response here on Websleuth's, in the media and YouTuber's I had never heard of before coming out of nowhere, in some cases making multiple videos. Here it is so silent you can hear the crickets. Why? And all the lame excuses I've heard before: The victim is Black, native American or Asian? Nope, can't check that box. The victim is a prostitute? Nope, can't check that one. A drug addict? No. Homeless? No. A felon or former convict? No. Again. Victim is a male or elderly or unattractive adult? No.

Don't get me wrong, all of the above are just exactly what I called them - LAME excuses. Everyone matters or no one matters. Yet she doesn't move beyond this single thread, no TV personality is updating us and no periodic updates from LE. Yes, she lives in a rural area, but so did Suzanne Morphew. Both are attractive mothers who apparently have done nothing wrong. I don't have an answer and I wish I did. Because not enough is being done here. But that's just my opinion.

I check here ever so often after reading the Charley Project and listening to Danelle Hallan's video. I've been through that area many times in years past as I used to have relatives to the north and east of Lake of the Ozarks. But I had forgotten how much water - Truman reservoir - there was in the area. So much so I wouldn't know where to search.

What I really find odd about the case is the lack of media attention. On that same day Suzanne Morphew goes missing and we have this MASSIVE response here on Websleuth's, in the media and YouTuber's I had never heard of before coming out of nowhere, in some cases making multiple videos. Here it is so silent you can hear the crickets. Why? And all the lame excuses I've heard before: The victim is Black, native American or Asian? Nope, can't check that box. The victim is a prostitute? Nope, can't check that one. A drug addict? No. Homeless? No. A felon or former convict? No. Again. Victim is a male or elderly or unattractive adult? No.

Don't get me wrong, all of the above are just exactly what I called them - LAME excuses. Everyone matters or no one matters. Yet she doesn't move beyond this single thread, no TV personality is updating us and no periodic updates from LE. Yes, she lives in a rural area, but so did Suzanne Morphew. Both are attractive mothers who apparently have done nothing wrong. I don't have an answer and I wish I did. Because not enough is being done here. But that's just my opinion.

Agree 100%. I don't get it. So many missing persons cases get so little attention and it makes no sense. I'm following this case.
Found Deceased - IL - Jelani 'JJ' Day, 25, ISU grad student, missed class, Bloomington, 23 Aug 2021

I'm convinced the only reason he got more attention is because his mother had to point out it wasn't getting a lot of attention. A handsome grad student, intending to use his career helping others.

And why do men in general not get as much attention?

It's not even all Missing White Woman syndrome.Echo ticks every box for a high profile case. Some missing person cases grab lots of attention and some don't. Even though I've been a crime hag for a long time, I still can't figure out what causes it. There is no logic.

We haven't forgotten, you, Echo, and we won't.

MOO

Much too close to Windyville and Lebanon for 'comfort!'

Hope they viewed the WalMart videos to see if she was stalked.....

Checking Wal Mart videos is a good idea in light of the missing women in this general area. I hope LE tries it. It seems possible these women are stalked or perhaps their information is shared by the "grapevine" of locals who are involved in these horrible disappearances.

Checking Wal Mart videos is a good idea in light of the missing women in this general area. I hope LE tries it. It seems possible these women are stalked or perhaps their information is shared by the "grapevine" of locals who are involved in these horrible disappearances.

How about surveillance at the lingerie shops ?!?

Didn't read the whole thread, but was Echo's mom still alive at the time and she decided to give her a visit or her grave. Was it dark already?

Djeez.....I have read the whole thread now......Echo (wonderful name BTW) seems to me to be a really nice, pretty and radiant person, with traumatizing things in "her backpack", that made her the way she is. Sad. So the neighbor mysteriously died of complications from a broken back.....two weeks after Echo went missing. How "convenient". Don't know why LE went so "easy" on her missing persons case. At least it looks like that. IMO there were a couple of signs that should have alarmed them and still should. Totally can't understand that....Also the daughter who is crying out loud for help...as any daughter missing her momma would do, is ordered not to talk about details in this case. Image....you want to shout things from the roof. When is LE coming out with some detailed information. They must have learned more by now I think. At least an accurate timeline based on the facts that are known.....I'm so very much hoping terrible pictures of her in a cage f.i. were never made.....May she is "offered" to work on disclosing a much bigger network of perps.

Last edited:
Djeez.....I have read the whole thread now......Echo (wonderful name BTW) seems to me to be a really nice, pretty and radiant person, with traumatizing things in "her backpack", that made her the way she is. Sad. So the neighbor mysteriously died of complications from a broken back.....two weeks after Echo went missing. How "convenient". Don't know why LE went so "easy" on her missing persons case. At least it looks like that. IMO there were a couple of signs that should have alarmed them and still should. Totally can't understand that....Also the daughter who is crying out loud for help...as any daughter missing her momma would do, is ordered not to talk about details in this case. Image....you want to shout things from the roof. When is LE coming out with some detailed information. They must have learned more by now I think. At least an accurate timeline based on the facts that are known.....I'm so very much hoping terrible pictures of her in a cage f.i. were never made.....May she is "offered" to work on disclosing a much bigger network of perps.
Lovely post! Thanks for reading all of Echo's case. Unfortunately I would not be surprised if the cops don't have an accurate timeline of any sort. They basically refused to investigate the neighbor thoroughly, for reasons unknown, despite Echo's medication bottle being found in his basement.
I want this one solved more than anything, for Kelsey and her sons. They don't deserve to live in limbo hell.
Also! The neighbor is still alive - the relative he lived with who may have been a witness to some of the things that occurred is the one who died 2 weeks later.

Last edited:
Lovely post! Thanks for reading all of Echo's case. Unfortunately I would not be surprised if the cops don't have an accurate timeline of any sort. They basically refused to investigate the neighbor thoroughly, for reasons unknown, despite Echo's medication bottle being found in his basement.
I want this one solved more than anything, for Kelsey and her sons. They don't deserve to live in limbo hell.
Also! The neighbor is still alive - the relative he lived with who may have been a witness to some of the things that occurred is the one who died 2 weeks later.

That: the spouse or whoever living with the neighbor, died and not the neighbor him?self, mentioned in this thread is a real big red flag. I keep on wondering....why is this not a person of interest?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back