Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

Just found it and edited my post before I saw this. Wasn’t as easy to track down articles for this as I thought it’d be, which is sad
Bethany's case got a lot of attention very early and quick and LE ,supposedly asked that the facebook page be shut down and finding any information about her missing , Has been difficult. until Roland's new girlfriend was afraid for her life and still nothing.

This article is 5 months old but doesn't seem posted here.

Ex-boyfriend denied bond in Loudoun Co. for 2011 disappearance, death of Bethany Decker - WTOP News

<Snipped>
Fleming said that, given the seriousness of Roldan’s current charge and the North Carolina domestic assault that happened three years after Decker disappeared, releasing Roldan on bond would be a potential threat to the community.

Roldan’s trial is projected to last one month, and is currently set to begin Jan. 30, 2023.

Another victim of the man who pleaded guilty to the murder of a pregnant Virginia woman missing since 2011 hopes her ordeal helps bring closure to Bethany Anne Decker’s family.

In 2014, Roldan almost killed Vickey Willoughby in North Carolina, beating her, breaking her neck and shooting her in the head. She lost an eye.

I just saw the old Disappeared episode about the BD missing persons case. Very chilling. I then did more research on the case, and saw that RR (her boyfriend at the time) was charged with her disappearance many years later. This is interesting, especially given that they haven't found the body yet.

Based on just the episode, I never thought the husband had anything to do with her disappearance.

Hopefully the family will find out what happened to her.

This case is local to us and I attended several of the hearings. Before he was extradited to VA to face these charges, he was already scheduled to be deported to Bolivia. I'm hoping that this is still the case after he serves his time here. As part of the plea agreement, he had to tell Bethany's family what happened to her. I don't believe his version of events for a second (basically that it was an accident), but I do believe his story about disposing of the body. He says that he put her in a Christmas Tree bag and put her in the apartment's trash compactor. So unfortunately, it seems as though she'll never be found.

Boyfriend Who Admitted Killing Pregnant Bethany Decker Shares His Account of the Murder​

Bethany Decker – mother to a 1-year-old son and five months pregnant – disappeared Jan. 29, 2011. In 2020, Ronald Roldan was arrested for her death.

He claims they got into an argument in their Ashburn apartment, and he pushed her. She fell and hit her head on a windowsill.

He claims he checked for signs of life, but she was dead. He says he got scared, panicked and never called 911.

He says he put her body into a Christmas tree disposal bag and dumped her in the trash compactor at their complex.

I just finished writing our episode on this. It’s actually going to be two. I’ve never been a fan of our Sheriff’s Department, but I’m furious with how they botched this investigation. There’s no reason this couldn’t have been resolved in 2011.

I just finished writing our episode on this. It’s actually going to be two. I’ve never been a fan of our Sheriff’s Department, but I’m furious with how they botched this investigation. There’s no reason this couldn’t have been resolved in 2011.
Right?
Northern VA ..and all of you know how and what it is , but in all of that .You can hide a person forever ,even if they know your missing and looking for your body...
Makes a person feel sick inside.
Also makes me have more compasion for posters who ask questions we assume "of course they did that '' BECAUSE OF COURSE THEY MIGHT NOT OF CHECKED THE TRASH COMPACTOR.

wtmf??
(also we will not talk about how the Local LE asked them to shut down the facebook page because it got to much attention... I will point out the trash compactor was proabably mentioned on the facebook ...and Bethany would have been found because well..)

Also who is you and the R you mean , I wanna watch now. I didnt and dont know what platform or storyteller or whatever.
I though everyone here was a housewife . Except we all gotta go to work.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back