Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get caught up and just wanted to post some thoughts I have been having as I am reading along.

One thing I wondered is if the incident at The Merry Piglets could have possibly involved them being asked to leave. I was wondering if maybe they were sitting there a long time so Gabby could use wifi. It was the very busy season there at that time so maybe the wait staff asked them to leave and that's why situation escalated?

As far as Gabby and Brian living in a condo and not with the Laundries, I thought we have heard neighbors of the Laundries tell that Gabby was living there before the trip?

Brian Laundrie - update: Possible sighting of fugitive in Florida

AAODrPk.img
© YouTube Captura de pantalla 2021-09-20 a las 9.32.47 AM.png

A man believes his CCTV security cameras may have picked up images of fugitive Brian Laundrie in Florida, a report says.

According to the TMZ website, the images were recorded on the outskirts of the man's property in Dunnellon on 9 October.

Video obtained by the website shows a man wearing dark clothes cycling along a dirt track in a remote location.

The man, who has facial hair, can be seen wearing a black cap, black jumper, green trousers and is carrying a backpack.

Brian Laundrie - update: Possible sighting of fugitive in Florida after father issued court summons (msn.com)

thats a very small town. My dads friend and his family live there. There’s not too much around, and watching that video that’s obviously sped up is like watching a clown hilariously trying to hide a bike lol

The reason the coroner gave a vague time frame has more to do with rate of decomposition, which varies by temperature, and stages of insect life around the body which follow a pattern. So it could be this or that, but we know the last time that GP was seen alive was Aug 27th. So don't worry about the scientific 3-4 week vagueness, but think about the facts we know.
right, we know when she was last seen, but when you said " Aug 30; she was already dead" is still a presumption without evidence, is it not?

Well - it's possible that it's both. When I've been involved in cases where we were attempting 3D reconstruction (admittedly - mostly not big crimes, some of it practice reconstruction), we don't just pick random spots to place the markers. We choose things that make us curious.

It's really too much to explain - and I'm certain that different crime scene investigation teams use different ideas. But, if there's any evidence at all of...malfeasance or bullets or arrow punctures, it's not uncommon to use those as markers.

TBH, the reconstructions derived from such techniques look like video game sets to me - but apparently they sometimes help judges and juries envision a scene. It really isn't a lot different than...taking lots of photos and having a good rendering give a 3D picture (as we do in archaeology).

I'm curious about the large stone with a black spot on top of the orange paint. The holes in pic 3 look like bullet holes to the untrained eye but IMO they're something else but I have no idea what. I'd love your opinion.
Red paint 1.JPG Red paint 2.JPG Red paint 3.JPG

Harrowing photos show trees and rocks around Gabby Petito's death site marked by FBI | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, as much as I do believe he could get lost in Mexico, I can see him kicking back, inside, nice and cozy, watching everyone trying to figure out where he is. Heck, maybe he could even be reading here.

BBM I was thinking the same thing

Pictures taken from MLS of 5100 Linksman match with Brian’s Instagram pics. The floor windows 100% match. 67 weeks from today is July 2020 (they tend to post pics late).
Lived with Cassie and family for a while. at wabasso
Apr 2020 Moved out to linksman
Oct 2020 Cassie moved to their new house
Oct 2020 laundrie parents move to wabasso
March 2021 linksman gets sold
Gabby Brian move back to wabasso so only with parents for couple months at wabasso before going to New york for brothers graduation in June and departing from NY for their van trip

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

City of North Port says The Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park (connected to Carlton Reserve) is now re-opened to the public. It was closed for almost a month during the manhunt for Brian Laundrie.

I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of people flocked the area in attempts to assist in the search now that it's not blocked off

OCT 18, 2021
Brian Laundrie Possibly Caught On Video In Florida
Surveillance video captured in Florida showing an individual resembling Brian Laundrie -- the fiancé of Gabrielle 'Gabby' Petito and a person of interest in her death -- pedaling an old bicycle has reportedly been submitted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review.

The Dunnellon, Florida resident who captured the footage on his property told TMZ the video was taken along a rugged sugar sand patch that is hardly visited by pedestrians.

The man said the unidentified bicyclist was struggling while carrying an oversized backpack and heavy clothing, leading him to believe the individual was trying to lay low.

The property owner submitted the footage to the FBI for review in connection to its search for Laundrie as he felt it was enough of a match to flag it.

[...]

hmmm very interesting. There are definitely similarities to BL.

thats a very small town. My dads friend and his family live there. There’s not too much around, and watching that video that’s obviously sped up is like watching a clown hilariously trying to hide a bike lol
It looks like the front tire is missing. Hard to tell but that would make it awfully hard to ride. MOO

Thank you, that street view was very helpful. Odd that the manager mentioned that they arrived on foot because IMO everyone there arrives on foot since you’d have to park the car on the street somewhere and walk to the entrance. Surely if the restaurant was busy as has been reported then the manager was likely not standing outside to see where each of the patrons parked. I don’t know what purpose there is to the mgr offering that information, I can’t see one. MOO

I agree it is odd information to just offer. I'm wondering if they were asked by a reporter something like "did you see the van" and then the manager answered "no they arrived on foot" - but the question didn't make it in to the report? JMO

I am trying to get caught up and just wanted to post some thoughts I have been having as I am reading along.

One thing I wondered is if the incident at The Merry Piglets could have possibly involved them being asked to leave. I was wondering if maybe they were sitting there a long time so Gabby could use wifi. It was the very busy season there at that time so maybe the wait staff asked them to leave and that's why situation escalated?

As far as Gabby and Brian living in a condo and not with the Laundries, I thought we have heard neighbors of the Laundries tell that Gabby was living there before the trip?

Oh that's a good thought about Wifi at the Merry Piglets. It seems like wifi would be a hot commodity so to speak - GP needed it to maintain the social media stuff, but out in the wilderness there is no wifi. JMO

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of people flocked the area in attempts to assist in the search now that it's not blocked off

And I bet there is nothing there to find. For as long as they kept it closed, I would bet they have found all they were looking for, or given up. But I am optimistic and I will believe they found the evidence they are looking for and we just don't know! JMO

right, we know when she was last seen, but when you said " Aug 30; she was already dead" is still a presumption without evidence, is it not?
It's true, this is something a defense would try and exploit. But there is some evidence. We do know the coroners time of death window is Aug 22-29. Also, in the federal warrant the unauthorized use begins Aug 30, so perhaps the FBI has more evidence that she was dead before the end of the 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288