Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFLA confirming this is the first time the Medical Examiner has been called to the scene. JB says they can't confirm if they have been called to be "on call" in case they find something or if there is something for them to collect/investigate now.

Personally I don't think you call the ME to be on standby. It's not like an ambulance where you need to rush to save someone's life. Whether it takes them an extra 10 minutes to get there doesn't really matter.

JB's live stream featuring EagleHD seems to show a large white tent, possibly with a white sheet on the ground, hard to tell with all the trees around. Could that be covering remains that have been found?

It would only be fraud if he used it without her permission and she pursued charges. Its not illegal to use someone else's card with permission, but the cardholder is breaking the terms they agreed to with the card, as previously explained by one of our attorney members thread. I believe that was thread 68? It was just linked back in thread 69 as well.

She can’t pursue charges if she is dead, and if she is dead, she is no longer able to give him permission to use it. If they know he used it after a time when she could no longer have been alive, BL has a big problem. One that could send him to jail. In any event, I don’t think anybody wants to send him to jail for CC fraud, if he can go for murdering Gabby.

Wait, wait, wait.... if Chris Laundrie was in this area on Oct 7 (Per WFLA Now) with LE last week, how come these articles weren't found then? Were they "purposefully" not found?

How brief was this search that the parents found them so quickly?

As a Florida resident living close to this area I can confirm heavy rains flooded many areas. Specifically this wildlife area was heavily flooded and deeply underwater in some places. We have not had any rain in the past couple weeks. Due to FL being sand and limestone flood water recede quickly when the rain stops. Areas previously under even feet of water are now dry. Items can easily move with the flow of receding water and areas that previously could not be searched can easily be seen now. If you are not from here you really can't comprehend how fast a lot and I mean a lot of water can disappear as soon as the rain stops over a few days.

There absolutely is a question of who did it. There has been no trial, no arrest and no evidence to show who killed GP. Everyone presumes BL which is the exact reason he hired an attorney bc everyone has jumped to a conclusion with no proof. Her death could be an accident, self inflicted or murder committed by a number of suspects.
How can manual strangulation be an accident? You actually think it's possible GP strangled herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member