Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is in fact over, which definitely appears to be the case, it's incredibly disappointing. I wanted him to be found alive.

They've been honed in on that park for a reason, and never really let up. They knew he was there, and if he was there then he was certainly dead.

I was just hoping he wasn't there to begin with.

I hear you and feel the same.

We do not know if it was a joint account in which case he could use it after she died. We do not have enough information to know if BL knew she was dead at that point. She was listed as missing when the charges were made. He might not have known she was dead. In any event the warrant is a fishing expedition by the police.
First, just realized you're new so welcome! And secondly, this has been hashed and rehashed, but the facts are quite clear on this issue. Brian used Gabby's cards which is illegal whether they shared an account or not.

EXACTLY THIS! How does anyone explain that multiple people were in this area for WEEKS and nothing was found and the morning they show up-BAM-located? Nope, not buying it. & if the Coroner is showing up and we’re to believe a body has been there all this time-what in the world does this day for anyone in any of those search teams??? JMO shocked opinion :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wasn't it closed because of high waters? It is my understand that the reserve is closed when the waters are too high. So the waters receded, they opened the reserve, and the items are now visible because the water receded. I'm just guessing here, but that makes sense to me.

They had plenty of idea about the situation. Hence, SB.

What proof do you have. I am happy to be corrected with a source. Its assumed they knew, by people in the internet who know nothing. We literally know nothing. If I came home in a van and my family was under the impression I financed it or co owned it and police came and confiscated it and the father of my Ex came to the house and there was an altercation and LE had to be called for whatever reason. They would probably hire a lawyer for me as well. Would they think I murdered someone, No. But they would at least think "oh crap, theres going to be a car theft charge." We don't know what he told them. He seems to be pretty convincing when needed.

He did not perform this autopsy on his own and if you go back and listen to the press conference he named the other professionals who were involved.

Blue said officials conducted a whole-body CAT scan on Petito, a forensic pathology examination, a forensic anthropology examination and a toxicology evaluation. Blue said he was unable to comment on the results on the examinations.

Gabby Petito autopsy ruling: Coroner says she died by strangulation

Yes. Just want to add that I find it really insulting that the coroner is being called a local yokel. There's absolutely no cause for that, & it's disparaging someone simply to try & make it fit a POV. MOO

(CNN)The Sarasota County Medical Examiner and a cadaver dog were called on Wednesday to a Florida park where authorities found several items belonging to Brian Laundrie, the missing fiancé of Gabby Petito.

Laundrie's parents, Chris and Roberta Laundrie, informed the FBI and the North Port Police Department Tuesday night that they intended to come to the park on Wednesday morning to search for him, family attorney Steven Bertolino said. Law enforcement met them there Wednesday morning, he said.
Follow live updates here
After a "brief search" off a trial Laundrie frequented, the family and law enforcement found "some articles" belonging to him, Bertolino said. He would not give any further information on what or how many items were found.

Bertolino said that law enforcement is now conducting a more thorough investigation of that area.
The Sarasota County Medical Examiner has been called to the scene, and Pasco County Sheriff's office said a cadaver dog and two spotters were also on site.

Good day, fine people.

Watching live but about to make a 3 hour drive back to LA. Sigh. This is what I'm getting thus far:

1. BL's parents on scene. That's something.

2. Medical Examiner on scene. That's definitely something.

3. "Articles found." Hmmm...

Is he dead?

What say you?

MOO.
A coroner is on scene, so they found remains. Whether it is BL we don't know atm.

Wow-I am in my 60’s, and can do all of that stuff-and I am no tech wizard! What I can’t seem to do, is cobble all of the passwords to all of the stuff we stream, so I can use the apps on my phone, or IPad instead of the TVs. That makes me feel like a dinosaur!

Agreed. I’m older than you and the other people mentioned and have worked online in pretty specific areas since 1999. There’s not much I can’t do online — we don’t have any idea of the L’s capabilities.

jmo

The thing about the parents is there is just so much suspicion around everything that's been done. The way they remained quiet while they're son was missing. The fact that they waited until LE had basically left the scene to actively search for their son.

I do think that CL and RL were doing what they thought was best for their son, and sometimes what someone believes is right doesn't always line up with what the majority thinks. And that's okay. Taking out everything else, I just cannot fathom sitting at my home day after day and letting other people search for my child when I reported them missing.

Even if LE had told them they couldn't participate in the search for whatever reason, contamination of a scene, concern over potential tampering with evidence if any was found, I would have been at those search locations every day.
I agree. IMO - Even if it turns out that everything they’ve said is true, & they had no idea, their own actions & their behavior (most at the advice of their attorney) has not done them any favors in terms of the public lashing they’ve received. I’m not saying I agree with it. Just saying that I completely understand why people were so mad & frustrated. JMO.

Pretend defense lawyers online: Have you considered that it was a FETISH ACCIDENT? He's INNOCENT. Look at his face, he's a nice guy. The MEDIA is CRUCIFYING my CLIENT. Do you know that people are INNOCENT under the law?
Actual defense attorneys: Can someone please send me a chart of comp sentencings for [crime] so I can make sure my client is getting a fair offer? The facts are bad here and this client is difficult, want to make sure this is in range and fair.

So weird!
So BL went back there to die?
Or articles today found near that Mustang location were missed previously, despite weeks of searching.

If this turns out to be him then he's done exactly as I thought he did and gone there to end his life on his terms (rather than going through the US prison system which would be worse than hell itself for him) and in such a way and place that would be as difficult as possible for LE/FBI to find him.

The only question now is the the presence and timing of his parents there today with how quickly the discovery occurred. Did they know full well when/where Brian did what he did and pulled the trigger on revealing him after the FBI pulled out of the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie