Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Lauren @NLaurenTV via Twitter – 1:42pm 10/20
#BREAKING as the hunt for Brian Laundrie continues — a senior law enforcement official says what appears to be partial human remains have been found in the Carlton Reserve where he was last seen in a location that was previously under water.
@nbc6
I wish the non-local reporters would keep it straight whether it's the Carlton Reserve, or the Myakkahatchee park. They are right up against each other but they're not the same place, and the Carlton Reserve isn't where all of today's activities and the white tent are.

Just to clarify, from a local....
The homeless do not camp in the Carlton Reserve or the Myakkahatchee Park. Both are too far away from basic necessities and are downright dangerous to those that are not experts in outdoor survival skills.
So, the chances of this being a homeless person are very, very, very low.
Thanks for mentioning that, as very early on it was mentioned here that some people bring food to homeless in that area and that BL could have been aware of that and obtained food that way.

Oof. Not to be gruesome, but if his body has been out there for weeks, pieces could have been carried all over by animals, etc.
I think that's why BL did not disclose where Gabby was, in hopes that exactly that would happen with larger predators and smaller ones like varmints and birds. Maybe that was also the hope in this case. IMO

I'm gonna hold off on the conspiracy theories until they don't find his body. If they do find a body, entertaining the idea that the parents planted something in the park with 100's of people watching their every move 24/7 and with LE right there in the park with them, would be a big waste of energy. jmo

I'm with you. If they find his remains and estimate his time of death to be around 9/13, the parents are in the same situation as we are. They may have relied on bad advice over the past weeks but their son may have been dead for over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong