Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the protestors.

I really wish they'd go home now and get a life. They keep hollering "Justice for Gabby."

If Brian is dead, and it sure looks as though he is at this point, then Brian already paid the ultimate price for her death. His parents will now have a much tougher path moving forward than Gabby's parents do. While both lost a child, the Laundries have also lost all the good memories of their son. No matter what good Brian might have done in his life, it's all overshadowed now by his killing of Gabby. Gabby's family can move forward with respect and purpose.

In the end, there are only losers here. No winners.

I don't think the FBI would say "possible human remains" unless they were pret' darned sure it was human remains.

They have confirmed that the notebook and the backpack are BL's. That was the point of the news conference - which would have been unprofessional to tweet, IMO.

Most ink can be revived under microscope, even if damp for a long time, but I'm not sure that we'll ever know what was in them. If they confirm the remains as BL's, the case dies with him.

TCbsj8B.jpg

More @ EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents inside Florida park as police suggest 'we might have found something'

If it isn't BL then who else could it be??

Are the found items 100% confirmed to belong to BL?
I looked, there are two missing people from Sarasota County (assuming the remains belong to someone local and haven’t been there too awfully long); one since 2015 and the other since 2019. I personally doubt it’s either. JMO

someone asked in previous thread for image of the bag found today during L family and LE search. The bag has been speculated in the last thread to be a "dry" bag used to keep possessions dry. It appears to have a hole in it as something is poking out the bottom corner.

It can be viewed at this link
Laundrie's 'belongings found near trail' as medical examiner called

Last edited:
Can someone please post evidence of the dry bag having a hole in it? I know it's been debated, but I haven't seen concrete proof.
BL's Mom is in video holding the plastic bag and just showing it to an officer, she doesnt give it to him. If that was evidence LE had found she'd not be in possession of it, hanging onto it....unless she's the one who found it and the video is of BL's parents reporting to LE what they found.

I really wish they'd go home now and get a life. They keep hollering "Justice for Gabby."

If Brian is dead, and it sure looks as though he is at this point, then Brian already paid the ultimate price for her death. His parents will now have a much tougher path moving forward than Gabby's parents do. While both lost a child, the Laundries have also lost all the good memories of their son. No matter what good Brian might have done in his life, it's all overshadowed now by his killing of Gabby. Gabby's family can move forward with respect and purpose.

In the end, there are only losers here. No winners.

But yet the last video of their daughter is her crying and being scared in the back of a cop car saying her boyfriend grabbed her face “like this” and cut her cheek, then was ultimately found dead at a camp site most likely by her POI boyfriend when he strangled her. IMO. They are suffering more than the Laundries. Brian didn’t have to kill himself if that’s what happened. He could have faced a judge and jury, but no. So again, they still have THEIR memories. Gabby’s family is worse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff