Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying this isn’t true or that this isn’t just a huge coincidence. As far as we know right now, this is what happened. I just find it so so odd that the first day the park is open, the parents decide to go out there to search, & in a short time, they just happened to stumble upon belongings belonging to BL. That’s just the most bizarre coincidence to me. JMO. I genuinely hope that they didn’t also stumble upon the remains or a gruesome scene. That would be terrible. JMO.
Yeah its bizarre just like their timeline and behavior following. Im not saying it isn't him, but again, the fact that this was right where the mustang was parked, and just off a trail, with nearly a month of searching, seems convenient

This Fox News page shows an image of what may be the dry bag, on the ground under some brush on the side of a path. Scroll down and look through the photos. Could this be where it was found?

Brian Laundrie search: Possible human remains found near fugitive's belongings in Florida park

And there's also a video of CL when he found the bag. I don't understand why did he walk away with the bag and didn't ask for LE assistance?

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents search Florida park near North Port home

MOO JMO

She is a clout chaser and promotes herself more than anything.
She needs to STFU and leave.
The "protesters" have been shouting at the Ls that Brian is now burning in hell.
Honestly, THEY think the L's are reprehensible?
They should look in the mirror.

I saw this on the WFLA live stream.
WFLA Now Video

jmho
Yeah they really just need to go home now and let the Ls get some peace imo

Yeah its bizarre just like their timeline and behavior following. Im not saying it isn't him, but again, the fact that this was right where the mustang was parked, and just off a trail, with nearly a month of searching, seems convenient
Yeah…not saying it isn’t all above board…but it’s a mighty big coincidence JMO.

Holy smokes, what a week and it's only Wed! First LM gets cuffed in the Millete case, and now BL's belongings show up with remains near by!
We'll know soon enough on the remains. Sit tight everyone.
Special thoughts to all who will be anxiety filled waiting. Yes, even BL's parents who I find very hard to pray for, but I will.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Yeah…not saying it isn’t all above board…but it’s a mighty big coincidence JMO.

I’m not saying this isn’t true or that this isn’t just a huge coincidence. As far as we know right now, this is what happened. I just find it so so odd that the first day the park is open, the parents decide to go out there to search, & in a short time, they just happened to stumble upon belongings belonging to BL. That’s just the most bizarre coincidence to me. JMO. I genuinely hope that they didn’t also stumble upon the remains or a gruesome scene. That would be terrible. JMO.
It does seem bizarre, but I really think maybe it's less a matter of coincidence and more a matter of water levels. Mother Nature chose the timing. Jmo.

It appears to me that the remains were found in the same general area CL showed LE as one of BL's favorite spots. So when the water receded, they looked farther down the trail.

"I agree with everything you said apart from, "All we know is that he took her life".

We don't know that. At all.

MOO"

Is this serious?

There is a big difference between the court of public opinion, and a court of law.

Will BL ever be officially named as the murderer of Gabby?

Yes, it looks like 99.9999999% probability that he murdered Gabby. But without a fair trial, I cannot see how an official decision can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member