Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly find it hard to believe with the endless searches by experts, etc., the parents just walk in and lo and behold, they find BL's items.

I appreciate the suspicion.

It brings to question in my mind of the early searches, if there were any, in that area. Was the body there before the water rose?

If the searches were in the area before the water rose and the body was not found, it might suggest Brian (if it is his body) moved around for a few days.

My opinion

(reposting from 2 boards ago, for those who haven't seen)

From Entin's twitter:

Full Bertolino statement:
"Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning. After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1450855515584671753

Didn’t ChL tell the authorities recently, when he accompanied them to the preserve, which trails Brian preferred? Why didn’t he lead them to this place?

Brian Laundrie - I hope the remains are not his, I want him to rot in a prison cell forever for all the pain, hurt and anguish he has caused to so many.

He caused pain to Gabby, her family, and his own. He has not harmed anyone here, anyone following the story, or anyone who did not directly know one of them. We should wish that the truth come out, whatever that may be, and an appropriate punishment is given, should one be warranted... if he is still alive.

I am wondering if the notebook is his, will the LE even tell the public what was written in it?

According to FOX News, the Laundries discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to a law enforcement officer.

'Possible' human remains found in search for Brian Laundrie
According to FOX News, the Laundries discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to a law enforcement officer.

'Possible' human remains found in search for Brian Laundrie at North Port preserve

at North Port preserve

"They could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to a law enforcement officer."

Um, what????? Did they actually handle the evidence? As in handle it so if and when their prints are on it it cannot be determined to have been placed there by them at any point? MOO Did the NPPD actually allow them to contaminate evidence. Please tell me no.
I did not see them collect it in the video. MOO

It seems like its so hard for people to believe what mother nature is and water levels receding is a real phenomenon. Just as hard as it was for them to believe that the parent's cooperated with FBI. Just as hard as it was for them to believe the FBI have good reason not to search in other locations. JMO

I’m not saying this isn’t true or that this isn’t just a huge coincidence. As far as we know right now, this is what happened. I just find it so so odd that the first day the park is open, the parents decide to go out there to search, & in a short time, they just happened to stumble upon belongings belonging to BL. That’s just the most bizarre coincidence to me. JMO. I genuinely hope that they didn’t also stumble upon the remains or a gruesome scene. That would be terrible. JMO.
Perhaps they had wanted to search all along, but were unable to do so because the park was closed. So their first opportunity was the day the park opened, and they had the presence of mind to let LE know that they were going to search. Nothing coincidental about that. Plus, they knew where the Mustang was parked, so they started there. JMHO

This is what I think happened!

A crime of passion is a crime committed by someone so quickly that he doesn’t have time to “cool down” and stop himself. In other words, a crime of passion is exactly that: it is a crime that someone commits while in a passionate state. That passion can either be out of heartbreak, like if someone breaks up with another person, or out of rage.

Is it just a coincidence that the parents show up and find him?

Is that what happened? I don’t know what exactly happened here. Human remains (not defined) were found. So were some items. LE thinks both are BL’s. They will do the thorough forensic analysis to to know for sure. Parents were there to give cursory ID of the items. They will likely be asked for their DNA samples to double check. Until, all evidence evaluated, we do not know for sure if BL or any of things found. But it appears right now that LE believe this could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304