Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation: If the articles (backpack and notebook) are BL's and they were found very near to where the Mustang was parked and trails popular with BL, this would seem to suggest that he committed suicide or met with a really inconvenient accident shortly after his arrival at the park.

Otherwise, I would expect his any remains and belongings to be found far from where the vehicle was located. Since they weren't I think the plan he went there with was to kill himself.

I hope the notebook contains some sort of confession or info that would clue us in on what happened between he and Gabby the day she died. Even if it is the self serving story of one who is trying to minimize his own responsibility. I would hate to never have more answer. If I was a parent of either GP or BL I would also want to know.

Ugh-like the Fotis Dulos suicide note! I can’t see BL and fD in the same league, though. My guess is that BL wouldn’t blame Gabby and won’t take responsibility himself, so perhaps there is no note.

Read this reporter's tweets. He's the one who took all of the photos this morning and he's answering questions

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/with_replies

This. Is. INSANITY. MOO. This is a BIG problem. Have they learned nothing? Holy Moly. I am speechless. MOO

I cannot believe that after all that has transpired, they allowed these people to get in there alone and handle evidence. It's unacceptable. IMO

(Well, we now know their surveillance never got any better. MOO)

Last edited:
It seems like its so hard for people to believe what mother nature is and water levels receding is a real phenomenon. Just as hard as it was for them to believe that the parent's cooperated with FBI. Just as hard as it was for them to believe the FBI have good reason not to search in other locations. JMO
I agree with a lot of this... but yeah they shouldn't have even touched the bag.... they should have led cops to it if they were cooperating, which they haven't been doing unless its on their terms... just like finding the bag. Is it wrong, no. but its really annoying to anyone working this case I'm sure.

Remember this? Maybe the Laudries earlier expected Bs body to be found in a certain location but the Sept 22 underwater search was unsuccessful.

Dive team joins search for Brian Laundrie
A law enforcement underwater dive team arrived at a nature reserve in Florida as part of the search for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's fiancé who has been missing for several days.

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 6:13 PM
Posted By: CNN

It seems like its so hard for people to believe what mother nature is and water levels receding is a real phenomenon. Just as hard as it was for them to believe that the parent's cooperated with FBI. Just as hard as it was for them to believe the FBI have good reason not to search in other locations. JMO
i think there are a few people out there who invested a lot of their free time imagining the Laundrie family to be part of some deeply connected crime syndicate, rather than a grieving, confused family dealing with an unimaginable situation.

Interesting how the family was able to direct them to the area he frequented and that is where the remains and his belongings were found. I assume they would have done this to begin with, but perhaps the water levels made a difference?

I agree. But also idk why LE would have opened the park! That’s bugging me! Like they’ve kept it closed before when they were waiting for waters to recede. Idk why they would have opened it if there were other places to search. That bothers me. JMO.
I suspect, MOO, that the purse strings were closing as far as continuing to search in that area.

Remember this? Maybe the Laudries earlier expected Bs body to be found in a certain location but the Sept 22 underwater search was unsuccessful.

Dive team joins search for Brian Laundrie
A law enforcement underwater dive team arrived at a nature reserve in Florida as part of the search for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's fiancé who has been missing for several days.

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 6:13 PM
Posted By: CNN

No, they were alone
Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports

Replying to
@caffeinatedsurf
@Laurentian_sky
and
@Miel0630P
He was not there when the parents picked it up. They carried it for about 20-30 minutes before meeting up with him and handing it over.

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1450937891606220802

English is my native language, but I might need a translator here. The parents were left alone to search the area and then when they located the items, one of the two or both picked up what they found and then walked those items back to the investigators?

There is so much inexplicable behavior going on in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong