Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on here have mentioned the fact several times that this was a homicide not a murder as murder is a legal term. I shared what I shared because I thought it was relevant, I always thought it was murder, but technically it’s a homicide not a murder or manslaughter until court I believe I’ve been told, so because he said that it’s quite significant. I’ve said I wish I hadn’t shared it because it’s getting a little overwhelming. MOO
Manner of death is homicide.
Cause of death strangulation/throttling=murder.
Degrees of is what would have been determined by prosecutor if there had been a trial.

good call on three tents I missed that
as someone mentioned earlier, gators are messy eaters... i mean the only other predator is a panther, but gators make more sense. I also assume they would be able to tell if remains found were gator altered or if as mentioned earlier he some how. severed a limb. Plus I think gators would eat the remains of things (but for how long?) if their was blood present.
There are coyotes, bobcats, and panthers out there too.
jmho

Some people on here have mentioned the fact several times that this was a homicide not a murder as murder is a legal term. I shared what I shared because I thought it was relevant, I always thought it was murder, but technically it’s a homicide not a murder or manslaughter until court I believe I’ve been told, so because he said that it’s quite significant. I’ve said I wish I hadn’t shared it because it’s getting a little overwhelming. MOO

If you get a chance Claire you should watch Dr. Blue's press conference, it may give you clarity if that's what you need. Right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Of course unless BL was charged we would have known the level of the charge against him. Murder/manslaughter. If these areBL's remains, we may in the future heard evidence that we can determine for ourselves what any charges would have been.

So the FBI just said they found human remains with Brian's things. It sounds like he's been there in the Reserve this whole time. (Watched live via Fox news link here).

And those people yelling justice for Gabby as the FBI agent walked away are not worthy of comment, IMO. There is a time and a place.

I think it's time for the local news media to put the protestors on Ignore.

Fox news reporter not pulling any punches vis-a-vis the Ls.
what does a "notebook" look like after it was submerged all this time?
Anyone think that BL had a fancy waterproof notebook?

Lastly, BL lived near this place- knew about predators? ...and high water. Was he
feeling self destructive when he went there?

i mean if his body was underwater and it had been earlier, it would have floated? And I don't know if a gator would be down for an old bloated body, but maybe?
I forget if a a body sinks automatically if drowned.

A body initially sinks but later floats when it fills with gases from decomposition. It can take days or weeks before the body floats, depending on temperature, etc. However, if the body was torn apart then it wouldn't float. It looks like that is what happened here and helps explain why it took so long to find him.

And stranger that the Laundries called LE to tell them they were going to look. It wasn’t initiated by LE.
Nothing is strange! the park was finally able to be open to the public meaning Laundries. Laundrie parents are public. They were unable to assist all along because of the danger etc.
Do people really think the FIB didn't have eyes on them the whole time? The reporter who took the pic was following them from 30 feet away. the bag will be taken in for processing and the water absorbed into the material or anything inside will be proof that it's been submerged into water. JMO

Manner of death is homicide.
Cause of death strangulation/throttling=murder.
Degrees of is what would have been determined by prosecutor if there had been a trial.
Is it ok if we just drop this now? I’m getting really stressed out with it. JB pointed it out and I noticed it, I’m not a lawyer, I mentioned something that appeared to be significant, significant enough for it to be mentioned on TV and I think because everyone is a little on edge with the news today it’s been made bigger than I intended when I mentioned it. It’s just a technicality and probably a slip of the tongue but seemed significant. Thank you MOO

FBI names Brian Laundrie person of interest in murder of Gabby Petito during search update | KLAS

TAMPA (WFLA) – The FBI announced Wednesday afternoon that Brian Laundrie is a person of interest in the murder of Gabby Petito.

The announcement was made following the discovery of partial human remains in an area of the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County that had been underwater until recently.

“As you’re aware, the FBI and the North Port Police Department and our state and local law enforcement partners have been searching the area of the Carlton Reserve for Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the murder of Gabby Petito,” FBI Tampa Division Special Agent in Charge Michael McPherson said.

Last month, the FBI issued an arrest warrant for Laundrie, who was previously named a person of interest in the homicide investigation of Petito.

I will just say this MOO:

BL's parents have been pushing local LE through the hoops.
English is my native language, but I might need a translator here. The parents were left alone to search the area and then when they located the items, one of the two or both picked up what they found and then walked those items back to the investigators?

There is so much inexplicable behavior going on in this case.

Yes, that is how I understand it.

It really does look suspicious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members