Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> Do you have any potential scenario for why they would plant evidence before finding his body? Why wouldn't they just walk to his body and say, here he is? I seriously am interested in your theory.

<modsnip> it has been my unchanged belief that the Laundries have known where Brian went to , and that he was not coming back. From Day 1. I based this on their stark absence of any plea to find him, any plea for him to come home, any sign of any grieving at all, gardening and mowing the lawn , going camping etc. This is my opinion. As valid as anyone's. '

They also had, and still have, for all I know, an extraordinary capacity to ignore the pleas of a desperate family of their potential daughter in law. Odd, to say the very least.

I suggest it is possible that ( a) they didn't plant the evidence , they (b) knew where it would be . Two entirely different proposals.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know that it was underwater. Evidence is not moved except maybe by children innocently, or non-LE adults on purpose for some reason. IMO
Makes little difference now but if his remains have been found its not gonna make a difference either way.

I keep coming back to the same concept. We're making this too complicated. Sometimes things really are as they seem. It's been proven, imo, right here today.

BL goes missing, his car is abandoned, he leaves his new phone and wallet behind, and his parents are concerned he might harm himself.

And it looks like BL did just that.

Yeah, there are strange happenings surrounding it, but there is a bigger picture.

Same thing with LE searching at the reserve and park. LE said they were working off intel, and that the parents said they thought he was there, so they searched, for over a month, talking about fluctuating water levels the entire time.

And it looks like BL was there the all along.

It really might be as simple as that.

Last edited:
If you look in slow motion the back moves and arms are a man digging beside the table. I had to look several times
Yes, I'm the original poster and after viewing several times now as well. It does look like the right arm is moving a few times. It sure threw me off when I first viewed the video though. Thanks for your help!

So the area
i dont understand what it matters if the officer was there when they picked it up or not.
Because no one is supposed to touch or move evidence around, even if it's been outside in the elements. Police need to see where it originally was, whether it was sunk in the mud or on top of the ground. And having it in the original position can help them look for other evidence. Once you move something it is tainted, and while the Laundries may be upset, I'm sure someone has told them to call police if they found something. I'm speechless about their search and carrying a bag around for 30 minutes. I tell you, today has really been a whole new level of strange.

Bertolino fine tuning again…
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

NEW: Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino says Chris and Roberta and 2 officers were spread out on either side of the trail. He says Chris found a bag containing some of Brian's items -- and officers found the backpack on the other side of trail which was near the remains.
Amazing , ey?>. truly, you could not make this stuff up.. .

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents search Florida park near North Port home

Well here’s the clip of them walking and Christopher Laundrie has the bag - after they/he found it.

Check it out.

Inside the reserve. It’s a different video than l have seen.

Don’t see any police.

Also have no idea who is filming this but it’s Fox News clip.
None of this is adding up for me.

The Laundries knew exactly, EXACTLY where to look. Why did they know that? It was a seemingly random spot off the trail, not some campground or obvious place to take a rest, like a bench, or a streamside.

They just HAVE TO have known a lot more than we know about.

He had to have communicated with them from inside the reserve.

They had to have had some way to know that something was wrong -- like he had been calling and texting and then suddenly stopped, or he told them he was going to kill himself and they were too afraid to tell the FBI exactly where he was because they were worried about legal repercussions and then finally, they realized that the FBI would never find him and they caved in... something.

There is no way that the FBI didn't have a really good reason to keep searching there, and there is no way that the Laundries just got lucky in finding his things today. Just no way.

There is a lot we don't know yet, IMO.

Where is a link to confirm this?
Just out of curiosity, how does a chrome book or laptop stay charged for three weeks in a swamp? He would have to charge it somewhere. The simplest answer in the best. He carried a journal. But if he drowned in waste deep water, that journal is destroyed.

Our neighbor went into the 114º (plus) degree weather for a walk in the desert. He was almost 80. I'm not sure what possessed him to do it and his wife was never certain either. I was the one who saw his car parked along the highway going into town. We figure he got to his appointed hiking "trail" about 2:30 or 3:00. I saw his vehicle about 6:30. The police got there as it was getting dark. They found him about 8:00. There was no reason to suspect foul play; however, they had to leave his body where it was until the coroner could arrive (which took another couple of hours) and until they could rule out a crime. I think his body was there until midnight. All that to say that I can't imagine that they moved the remains they found in the reserve for many hours.

I keep coming back to the same concept. We're making this too complicated. Sometimes things really are as they seem. It's been proven right here today.

BL goes missing, his car is abandoned, he leaves his new phone and wallet behind, and his parents are concerned he might harm himself.

Yeah, there are strange happenings surrounding it, but there is a bigger picture.

Same thing with LE searching at the reserve and park. LE said they were working off intel, and that the parents said they thought he was there, so they searched, for over a month, talking about fluctuating water levels the entire time.

And it looks like BL was there the whole time.

Occam's razor strikes again.

Is this the 2nd murderer theory? If he's dead and she's dead. And no one was aiding and abetting his escape? What's left other than the potential civil suit for exercising someone's constitutional rights?
If he’s dead and leaves his estate to his family could gabbys family then sue for that money in a civil suit? I’m English and not great at understanding US law or civil suits and what they are about. Say he had an inheritance and it’s proven he killed GP would her family be able to start a civil suit for that? MOO

If the Laundries called Gabby's parents on 9/11 to say they didn't know where she was, Gabby would still be dead. One person is responsible for killing Gabby and that's Brian IMO. Brian is dead so everyone wants to find someone else to blame and I get it. But guilt by association is dangerous and you should consider if it's something you really believe in.

When you post things like family members are responsible for what other family members do, you're indicting a lot of people. There are posters who have gone through abuse, neglect, violence, and crime in their own families. There are people who have lost loved ones to suicide. There are people graciously raising their grandchildren because of problems with their own children. There are people who have lost loved ones to gangs or crime. When you start saying that all of those people are bad because they are somehow associated with crime, you're wrong.

It costs you nothing to be kind <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
What evidence, if the bag was under water there is no fingerprints on it anymore and if the remains are BL then they don't need any other evidence.

There's no proof it even came from that area if the only people who found it were the L's without any other witnesses. There could have been more evidence that was taken from the scene and not handed over to police. Who knows at this point. The fingerprints or DNA aren't the issue because, as you mentioned, it's supposedly been out in the elements and possibly underwater for a month. IMO.

I keep coming back to the same concept. We're making this too complicated. Sometimes things really are as they seem. It's been proven right here today.

And it looks like BL was there the whole time.

Yes, I always thought that BL was in the swamp, mainly because the FBI steadfastly searched there for so long and had the intelligence that we all did not. Those sightings of BL elsewhere, doesn't that often happen in these types of cases, yes!

Does LE need to collect "evidence" in a presumed suicide or misadventure type situation in the same way they would collect evidence at a crime scene?
Yes, it is a death investigation. As they don't know what caused the death before investigating. It is also possibly linked to an open homicide investigation.

I’m thinking BL hiked the reserve at daylight and never stayed all night. If this is his body, I bet wildlife got him during a rest or sleep at night. We have coyotes on the farm and they are wicked to livestock. Without lights, fires I think you would be helpless against what’s in that swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member