Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts too minime9.
Who is Jodi?
Sorry I’m not up with FB?
I saw the article about the theory of abduction and murder or witness protection.
I know nothing about witness protection so can’t comment, sounds like something out of the movies, do they even have that here?
However, I’m not sure she spent all that money alone and I don’t believe it’s been accounted for so it’s possible there are other hands. Was she misled early on and it all got too much and before she knew it she was ripping off her own family. It was some kind of slippery slope, there has to be more to come out. You don’t just wake up one day and steal from everyone including your parents and brother….

I inky
The whole interview on Ch7 showed us an example of duper's delight.

Duping delight is a particular micro expression a person will display that betrays a sense of enjoyment they are getting out of controlling and deceiving another person. It is a very important expression to watch out for in catching dishonesty in a person. In fact it is a form of body language pretty much exclusively reserved for pathological character types such as psychopaths.

The phrase was coined by the psychologist and body language expert, Dr Paul Eckman, and was defined by him as “the pleasure we get over having someone else in our control and being able to manipulate them”.

Duping delight most often manifests as a grin or a smirk which will flash across a person’s face, and is usually completely inappropriate to the situation or the topic that is being spoken about. The psychopath is either about to lie, or is lying to someone and they are believing it, and the smirk is a leaked expression of pleasure that they are getting away with it.
I read this just now, I agree with what you've written and with Sophist - you do contribute excellent content Estelle.

My thoughts too minime9.
Who is Jodi?
Sorry I’m not up with FB?
I saw the article about the theory of abduction and murder or witness protection.
I know nothing about witness protection so can’t comment, sounds like something out of the movies, do they even have that here?
However, I’m not sure she spent all that money alone and I don’t believe it’s been accounted for so it’s possible there are other hands. Was she misled early on and it all got too much and before she knew it she was ripping off her own family. It was some kind of slippery slope, there has to be more to come out. You don’t just wake up one day and steal from everyone including your parents and brother….
I inky

I read this just now, I agree with what you've written and with Sophist - you do contribute excellent content Estelle.
Agree with you too Owlheart and I enjoy the people on here, it’s a nice space. Can be informative, funny, sad etc, I’ve been enjoying the humorous side since I saw that insane interview….. gotta make a buck somehow…… and he does have the son to pay for but not the terminal dog the brother inherited that

Yes
AK is such a liar. He says he believes she did nothing wrong. Prior to that he said she would have a lot of enemies who may want to murder her. Which one is it AK I thought you said she didn't do anything wrong. Guys is a liar and should've got out of that house a long time ago. Just because you can stay there (for now) it doesn't mean you should. I've never had an opinion on what happened to MC either way but now I'm convinced AK has involvement. She was the love of his life yet no emotion. The brother seemed far more devastated.
Yes AG had me feeling sorry for him, it is quite clear how this MC situation has turned his whole world upside down where it will probably remain for some time, if not for the rest of his days.

I ju
I haven’t watched the interview yet, but none of the responses here are surprising.

I was going to say I can’t believe he’s still in the house, but it happened 11 months ago. Grief doesn’t make you think straight, but then again most would have moved elsewhere by now.

Like I mentioned a few months ago I don’t think he killed or did anything to MC. Nor do I think he’s involved in her fraud shenanigans, but IMO he knows more than he’s letting on. IMO there’s another person involved & AK knows
I just read this minime - I often reply to people on here without catching up on previous activity and it may look like I’m ignorant or trying to pass others ideas off as my own, assuredly this is not the case!(I like the pun)

Yes on a serious note Jodi is grieving & in shock of the fraud that’s come to light.

For those that haven’t encountered Jodi she used to post in both of the MC groups, but as you can probably imagine she didn’t agree with or like a lot of what was posted.

In case anyone’s interested ......

that channel 7 thing makes so much more sense now

not a lot of actual sense but the reasons why it was done make more sense lol

Ok so we do have witness protection

of course we do, there is a famous story about witness protection during the height of the Melbourne gangland wars, a women whose partner was going on trial against her former partner was in witness protection, I think someone saw her who know the ex-partner in the hide away location, in the middle of the night they snuck in and shot her and she was killed

if you can read the herald the story about her murder is here

No Cookies | Herald Sun

"A mystery gunman shot Ms Jacobs, 37, dead as she lay asleep with her six-year-old son, Ben, on a sofa bed in the lounge room of her commission flat, near Bendigo.

Ms Jacobs had been a prosecution witness in her former husband’s double murder trial."

Last edited:
This witness protection idea escapes me.

Does Jodi mean that MC's criminal friends are protecting her so she won't tell on them? I don't think so. But the AFP would not protect her. But that seems to be the inference. I would really like to know if she phoned anyone that night. I guess the AFP have not even investigated that yet.

Last edited:
This witness protection idea escapes me.

Does Jodi mean that MC's criminal friends are protecting her so she won't tell on them? I don't think so. But the AFP would not protect her. But that seems to be the inference. I would really like to know if she phoned anyone that night. I guess the AFP have not even investigated that yet.
Estelle I agree with you, I can’t see protection here or a foot thrown in to get people off the scent so to speak. But the local police, the AFP and ASIC have come to very little on this case at least in the media.

It’s almost as if they haven’t really investigated it but who knows. What’s on all the hard drives and files, who else is involved, there must be some associates of some kind.
What did the phone records produce if anything?

If you had been raided you would call for help of some kind unless she saw no other option than the cliff.
But her nearest and dearest don’t believe that and at this stage I don’t either. I’m still fowl play of some kind camp but not sure if it’s even being investigated. The family and AK should be pushing for the answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288