Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
***MOO***

I notice some similarities between BL and Fotis Dulos (CT). Both had a nasty temper behind closed doors and sadly tried to flip the script onto their victims. Both felt "convicted in the court of public opinion", and many people thought that both were too arrogant/cocky to be a threat to their own safety. As reality set in it seems they both took the cowardly way out. I bring this up because FD left behind a letter on notebook paper and only committed suicide once he felt some real pressure. Is it possible that BL went camping, his parents called to tell him the AW news and that is when BL decided to end his life?

I would not be surprised if a possible BL note followed the same format as FD's..

1) I am totally innocent of all charges!
2) By the way, my (parents/girlfriend/attorney friend/sister etc) are also 100% innocent, please free them of any accusations
3) one liner afterthought: tell (my kids, my parents, my family etc) I love them
4) recap on "me vs the world"/court of public opinion mentality.

Here is the FD note as a reminder or if you have never read it before.

fotisdulosnote.jpg
source- Jennifer Dulos Case: Fotis Dulos' Suicide Note Released

We have learned the remains found in the Carlton Reserve were "skeletal remains."
"Bones."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1451239105917067264?s=21
That’s super interesting. Would he have been there long enough to be just bones (excluding possible animal situations) due to natural decomposition? I’m clueless on that kinda stuff. However, Joe Scott Morgan said that the water could have actually been a blessing to keep the remains out of the elements that are the harshest on remains (sunlight & humidity). So I find this development very interesting. JMO.

Totally anecdotal and MOO. I live out in the country. I see lots of vultures (I call them buzzards.) I rarely see them flying. They are mostly on the ground or roosted in trees. There are lots of possums, raccoons, deer that get hit by cars out here in the sticks.

So could this indicate the remains are too old to possibly be BL, or is that still possible given all of the environmental factors?
I think it's completely possible with the climate/environment, especially when combined with the wildlife in the area.
Imagine, he was likely dead before they even started the WY searches for GP.

Anyone an expert on how long that could take to happen to a body? Definitely doesn't sound recent and supports the theory that he was dead early on, potentially before he was even reported missing (which is what I've been thinking).
Here's an illustration from the Australian Museum (including time-lapse video) of the stages of decomposition. Though it uses the decomposition of a pig rather than a human being, it's still pretty graphic. You have been warned.

Stages of decomposition

Yep agree. Heat Exhaustion and lack of water can happen in 15 min.

Also he did mention in the Moab video - he wasn't taking his anxiety meds. If he had access to them still.
You can OD on them in most cases.

jmo

I thought Brian said neither he nor Gabby "took" medications for anxiety.

I've seen this repeated here several times recently so I want to make sure, does anyone have any proof Brian had been prescribed medication for anxiety or another reason which he should have been taking, but was not?

***MOO***

I notice some similarities between BL and Fotis Dulos (CT). Both had a nasty temper behind closed doors and sadly tried to flip the script onto their victims. Both felt "convicted in the court of public opinion", and many people thought that both were too arrogant/cocky to be a threat to their own safety. As reality set in it seems they both took the cowardly way out. I bring this up because FD left behind a letter on notebook paper and only committed suicide once he felt some real pressure. Is it possible that BL went camping, his parents called to tell him the AW news and that is when BL decided to end his life?

I would not be surprised if a possible BL note followed the same format as FD's..

2) By the way, my (parents/girlfriend/attorney friend/sister etc) are also 100% innocent, please free them of any accusations
3) one liner afterthought: tell (my kids, my parents, my family etc) I love them

fotisdulosnote.jpg
Doesn't make sense. First, how do you know BL had a nasty temper? Was it captured anywhere or this is just speculation?
Secondly, Bertolino contacted FBI that Brian was missing on the 13th.

***MOO***

fotisdulosnote.jpg
Except he would include as
1. She made me do it. (Because GP body has been recovered and I'm sure their is strong evidence other than circumstantial, that he is her killer).

bbm
Sorry to say ... but I'm not taking SB at his word.
Just saying.
He's said other things that appeared to muddy up the waters ?
Imo.
Later today I may go back and transcribe the interview he gave with Coumo last night and try to compare it with the screenshots we have so far. I'm curious to see the differences in what has been stated up to this point.

Totally anecdotal and MOO. I live out in the country. I see lots of vultures (I call them buzzards.) I rarely see them flying. They are mostly on the ground or roosted in trees. There are lots of possums, raccoons, deer that get hit by cars out here in the sticks.
Feel you on calling them buzzards lol that’s what we call them here in south Alabama haha! I agree that most of the time they are in on the ground or roosted. However, I know from hunting, they will circle something beforehand.

***MOO***

fotisdulosnote.jpg

Can you please provide evidence to back up your statement: "Both had a nasty temper behind closed doors" specifically in relation to BL....

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Laundrie's parents 'may have already spilled the secrets of Gabby Petito's murder to the FBI' | Daily Mail Online

“Former FBI agent Stuart Kaplan told DailyMail.com: 'I do believe that there was some sort of agreement where they accepted immunity in exchange for their full cooperation”. The article goes on to explain a bit more and rehash the past info on the case.

I did not bold the above, it was bolded by news. Article is interesting. May have some merit. Yes, I know it’s from DM. Still I can see the Laundries reaching a deal if they had held back info or gave false info. Everything is strange about this case. That’s why the media and public are so interested in it. All the strange happenings. Moo

Their silence saids a lot even if their attorney is trying to take the blame for them not making any statements. To not even give their sympathies way in the beginning when Gabby was missing…..saids a lot to me. JMOO

and we wait….for DNA results, is it or is it not BL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard