UT - Kylen Schulte, 24, & Crystal Beck, 38, newlywed couple found dead, Grand County, 18 Aug 2021

How has it been corroborated that they arrived at the campsite at 1:00 AM?

It hasn't really. It was something the PI said friends stopped hearing from them on the 14th, and they had arrived to their campsite around 1:00 a.m. on the 14th. I sort of made the assumption that they had perhaps texted their friends and said they arrived to the camp spot safely. It also fits in with the math that the PI says narrows the time of the murder to around 26 hours.

Imo some of Kylen's pictures appear as though she may have a lazy eye or something to that effect. It may make her eye movements look a little different. Just figured I would throw that out there, it is something I noticed when I first saw her pics.

Attachments

• upload_2021-10-21_15-3-20.png
    upload_2021-10-21_15-3-20.png
    1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
There is a portion of the video where I personally had the impression that Kylen was uncomfortable, and she moved herself to a different location.

You are entitled to your own opinion of coarse first of all.

But reading about the girl kylen used to be before moab before crystal, I personally think she wasnt as confident as her partner... her confidence was growing as she was blossoming.

On the video cctv from the tavern they all after the blonde lady pays for the drinks move to a table and sit together. As far as I can see. IMO

I'm not seeing what others seem to think is weird about the surveillance footage. I think her eyes looked weird because of the camera glitching (it's a really bad surveillance camera - we should have better quality cameras in 2021). Just looks to me like some ladies hanging out and having a few drinks.

Trail that leads from whispering oaks pavillion off road straight to the womens camp.
Looks like a bunch of game trails and powerline access tracks in the area. the line you show goes over a a fence that surrounds the "ranch".

I dont think a random drunk from a wedding reception would stagger cross country and end up at the campsite and cause mayhem if that is what you have in mind.

the camping area is interesting though, looks like 3 campfire spots are accessed by the "driveway". Then there is the large wayside parking area along the forest road right above the campsites.

Lots of other spots where people could drive, camp and party are seen as well as the cow camp or ranch further down the forest road. Anyone driving to spots further in would likely be able to see the campsite on their way in

No one is disagreeing with this, the obituary is the only place her children are mentioned. Legally the girls are not her children, which is likely why they aren’t mentioned anywhere except the obituary. Her family included the children in her obituary because you can write anything you want in an obituary, even though they are not legally her children. Does that make sense? Sorry if I’m not explaining it well.
Sorry for my confusion. I'm assuming they were her biological children.

It hasn't really. It was something the PI said friends stopped hearing from them on the 14th, and they had arrived to their campsite around 1:00 a.m. on the 14th. I sort of made the assumption that they had perhaps texted their friends and said they arrived to the camp spot safely. It also fits in with the math that the PI says narrows the time of the murder to around 26 hours.
I hope this case will be on major media outlets, it seems to keep more eyes on the lookout, especially in a tourist area.
I'm hoping one of these ladies gave a physical description of the creepy guy to someone, especially since he was described as intimidating.

No one is disagreeing with this, the obituary is the only place her children are mentioned. Legally the girls are not her children, which is likely why they aren’t mentioned anywhere except the obituary. Her family included the children in her obituary because you can write anything you want in an obituary, even though they are not legally her children. Does that make sense? Sorry if I’m not explaining it well.
Her wife wasn’t mentioned? :(

Huh? Are you alleging that 38-year-old CB was birthing children at age 14? That's how old she would have to be to have children the age of KS or 24.

I'm not sure why this is relevant in solving her murder. o_O

I'm not alleging anything. I have no idea how old they are. I merely stated it was potentially an issue in the family. I have known other families where similar situations were an issue. That being said, two innocent women were brutally gunned down. Two families out there, and many friends deserve justice to be served. Godspeed to the police department, FBI, and PI in taking this dangerous criminal off the streets.

Looks like a bunch of game trails and powerline access tracks in the area. the line you show goes over a a fence that surrounds the "ranch".

I dont think a random drunk from a wedding reception would stagger cross country and end up at the campsite and cause mayhem if that is what you have in mind.

the camping area is interesting though, looks like 3 campfire spots are accessed by the "driveway". Then there is the large wayside parking area along the forest road right above the campsites.

Lots of other spots where people could drive, camp and party are seen as well as the cow camp or ranch further down the forest road. Anyone driving to spots further in would likely be able to see the campsite on their way in

Never said a thing about a random drunk from the wedding?
That's like the Brian l theory all over again.

Tracks from the whispering oaks tavern as it's a beauty spot there would be access out to walk around the area hence tracks ect tracks through fences? There must be access out if there is tracks going through fences.
as there was a wedding party on the 14th it was a picture to show how easy it would be for witnesses to have been around in that area if they went for walks ect to get away from the loud music ect. Maybe somebody heard something but they dont know yet.

There was also a wedding rehearsal on the 13th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn’t it be amazing if someone at that wedding had a drone flying about capturing photos and managed to pick up an image that could solve this crime?

On the whispering oaks website there are professional wedding videos, I saw I think 2 of them using a drone at the start of the video shooting the views ...

You might be right imagine that! it would be amazing!

Imo some of Kylen's pictures appear as though she may have a lazy eye or something to that effect. It may make her eye movements look a little different. Just figured I would throw that out there, it is something I noticed when I first saw her pics.
That would explain it. I think that's what I'm seeing. It would be her left eye (eye on right as looking at her). I have seen this in other pictures as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back