Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the search for Gabby and the search for Brian are both over.

Now somehow I hope we do get answers. Somehow.

IMO the only good thing today is that we are no longer waking up every day and commenting here that we don't know where Brian is and we can't wait til he's found.

I would rather he'd been alive to explain himself, but he likely never would. IMO.

I pray that Gabby's family was told first. They deserve that. I wish he was found alive, but hopefully the FBI can piece together what happened. I would assume that they will continue the investigation to show Brian killed Gabby.

I feel sad for everyone involved. It doesn’t make me happy in any way for this young man to be confirmed dead. I do have some questions about the situation, but this is just super sad to me. I’m happy that people don’t have to worry about him being armed or hurting anyone else but it certainly seems like he killed his gf and couldn’t handle it. Horrible all around. JMO.

I think we all suspected he was gone weeks ago, but this feels so final...I really hope he explained what happened in the notebook--and that they can salvage it--to give everyone a little closure.

At this point, if any protestors remain outside the Laundrie home, I hope they're arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl