Found Deceased TN - Bradley Powell, 23, Chattanooga, 7 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

RIP, Bradley. Was rooting for you although it seemed doomed from the start. Hope you get justice.

Arrest! http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/8/8/352681/Arrest-Made-In-Case-Of-Body-Found-In.aspx

TBI agents have made an arrest in the case of a body that was discovered in a shallow grave on Lookout Mountain in early February.
Cody Waggoner, has been charged with the murder of 23-year-old Bradley Powell.
The victim had been missing since early December when the body was found near the top of Nickajack Road. The body was found just off Highway 157.

It’s behind a paywall I think but looks like the guy got 38 years.
Man sentenced to 38 years in prison for 2016 slaying in Marion County, Tennessee
Thanks. Here’s another short article. Waggoner plead guilty and started a 38 year sentence in February 2019.
Waggoner Pleads Guilty To 2nd-Degree Murder In 2016 Death Of Bradley Aaron Powell, Whose Body Was Found On Lookout

If you search Cody Waggoner Chattanooga TN you’ll find a petition org where Bradley’s family gives a little more info about the situation.

Thanks. Here’s another short article. Waggoner plead guilty and started a 38 year sentence in February 2019.
Waggoner Pleads Guilty To 2nd-Degree Murder In 2016 Death Of Bradley Aaron Powell, Whose Body Was Found On Lookout

If you search Cody Waggoner Chattanooga TN you’ll find a petition org where Bradley’s family gives a little more info about the situation.
Ughhh yes I read that and was so sickened. I’m so glad he pled guilty and so glad his brother turned him in despite him threatening him not to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back