Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the LE take on who the shooter was? I don’t recall there was ever a position.
Snipped by me for brevity.

LE's take on who the shooter was is on page 6 of Chad Daybell's and Lori Vallow Daybell's murder indictment:
Overt act, #8. Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamara "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019.

The murder indictment is included in this article: READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

MOO

I really question if the Goddess would be willing and/or have the nerve to do a murder up close and personal. But Maybe. After all, the individual who shot at Tammy wore a mask. Possible in the heat of the moment, Tammy may have misidentified the gender of the masked individual who shot at her.
I agree. The Goddess would never get her hands dirty. She had enough people enabling her that it wasn’t necessary. I wasn’t thinking of Lori but rather her niece, who IMO would have done anything Lori asked of her. I’m disappointed that there have been no charges filed against her.

I agree. The Goddess would never get her hands dirty. She had enough people enabling her that it wasn’t necessary. I wasn’t thinking of Lori but rather her niece, who IMO would have done anything Lori asked of her. I’m disappointed that there have been no charges filed against her.

It ain't over yet.

Any news on the status hearing for Lori yesterday??

TIA!
citrouille14.gif

@Niner

Oh wait.

Many have asked about Lori Vallow’s status conference that ended up closed to the public. The hearing discussed Vallow’s extension of her mental health commitment according to this motion to seal filing. But that’s all we know about the topic. Prosecutors Rob Wood and Lindsey Blake say the interests in privacy are predominant over the public’s interest in disclosure. They also say sealing documents during the “pendency of this criminal investigation is in the best Interest of justice and will preserve the right to a fair trial.” Judge Boyce agrees as he granted the motion and signed the order to seal. Vallow remains unfit for trial and incompetent with her case still on hold. Check out the third document which is more detail provided by Judge Boyce on preserving a fair trial.

Attachments

• 20211022_100025.jpg
    20211022_100025.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211022_100040.jpg
    20211022_100040.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211022_100059.jpg
    20211022_100059.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 50
I agree. How is it we know what round was used? If an outsider, where would they have parked and why wouldn't Tammy have heard a vehicle drive away? Someone may have done one, but I haven't seen even a speculative reconstruction of the event which takes the geography and other factors into account.

What’s the LE take on who the shooter was? I don’t recall there was ever a position. The issue of no getaway vehicle seems odd. And if anyone could miss at such short range, it would be Chad “Magnum Force” Daybell,” whose aim is probably about as good as his grasp of English syntax.
Snipped by me for brevity.

LE's take on who the shooter was is on page 6 of Chad Daybell's and Lori Vallow Daybell's murder indictment:
Overt act, #8. Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamara "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019.

The murder indictment is included in this article: READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

MOO

@Niner

Oh wait.

Many have asked about Lori Vallow’s status conference that ended up closed to the public. The hearing discussed Vallow’s extension of her mental health commitment according to this motion to seal filing. But that’s all we know about the topic. Prosecutors Rob Wood and Lindsey Blake say the interests in privacy are predominant over the public’s interest in disclosure. They also say sealing documents during the “pendency of this criminal investigation is in the best Interest of justice and will preserve the right to a fair trial.” Judge Boyce agrees as he granted the motion and signed the order to seal. Vallow remains unfit for trial and incompetent with her case still on hold. Check out the third document which is more detail provided by Judge Boyce on preserving a fair trial.

Prosecution is being super careful so no mistakes are made and she walks free. I hate this is happening but something has happened in the past with LV or her attorneys that is causing the prosecution to take such extreme measures. Moo
I bet LV was in front of the Judge this time…she is playing games and he will let her play games for the 180 days. Then I hope he tells her she is going to trial.

Just think of medical and guards have to deal with her daily! They have to be so careful they don’t come under her ‘spell’. Moo

Any news on the status hearing for Lori yesterday??

TIA!
citrouille14.gif
@Niner For your notes update.

Closed hearing held in Lori Vallow Daybell case - East Idaho News

ST. ANTHONY — A status conference in the Lori Vallow Daybell case was held behind closed doors Thursday morning.

The conference was scheduled after a motion was filed for “an expedited hearing or status conference on motion and extension of commitment.” Judge Steven Boyce ordered the hearing and its associated records sealed so it’s unclear what was discussed.

Prosecution is being super careful so no mistakes are made and she walks free. I hate this is happening but something has happened in the past with LV or her attorneys that is causing the prosecution to take such extreme measures. Moo
I bet LV was in front of the Judge this time…she is playing games and he will let her play games for the 180 days. Then I hope he tells her she is going to trial.

Just think of medical and guards have to deal with her daily! They have to be so careful they don’t come under her ‘spell’. Moo
One would hope that they rotate the Lori shifts regularly.

What’s the LE take on who the shooter was? I don’t recall there was ever a position. The issue of no getaway vehicle seems odd. And if anyone could miss at such short range, it would be Chad “Magnum Force” Daybell,” whose aim is probably about as good as his grasp of English syntax.

Agreed. LE said in the indictment that Alex attempted to murder Tammy, that he conducted internet searches about Grendel drop and shooting through a Dodge Dakota from the 8th through the 12th (after the attempt) and that on the 9th he went from Sportsman's Warehouse "to the vicinity of the Daybell's residence," presumably based on cell phone data.

That's a long way from a trigger pull.

An alternative scenario is that Alex went to Chad's to drop off a suppressor-equipped weapon and left, which Chad then used in Chad fashion to botch an assassination.

Pretty thin gruel, as the saying goes.

I agree. Alex didn’t seem like the kind of guy who would miss his aim, certainly not at such close range, nor would he bring an elephant gun to a mouse hunt. He also didn’t seem like the type of guy to expose himself so rashly. I will review the material, though.

I have a hard time imagining her getting herself a glass of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member