Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they didn't want to reveal his distraught mental state, because it would further implicate him in Gabby's disappearance and fate. Notice that all we heard was that he was going on his typical hike in the reserve, happy happy happy, to get some fresh air......until he was found dead. Now we hear how sad distressed and distraught he was. It's safe to say that now, as he can't be indicted. jmo

I think his parents said from the beginning that they were concerned he had harmed himself. In fact, I'm certain of it because I've been waiting for him to be found dead near where he went to hike since I first started reading this thread -- which was back in the middle of September.

jmo

If I remember correctly, he became involved whenever the police reached out to the L's. Us knowing that all of Gabby's family calls were being ignored, possibly due to whatever BL had told them, break up story, etc.
However, when the law became involved, they had to of figured out something bad had happened prior to September 1.
Moo

Maybe his parents and lawyer wanted.him.to.turn himself.in?
He.ran away to the preserve !
His.mom.amd.dad.thought he would.return!
He didnt!
I.do.think there.was.a.gun in the.mustang.that he.took.with him
And.ended his.life!
Its.just.very possible his.parents.Wanted him.to.give himself up!
They won't say so because that admits guilt! So.to.remain silent is the only road.to.take!

Maybe his parents and lawyer wanted.him.to.turn himself.in?
He.ran away to the preserve !
His.mom.amd.dad.thought he would.return!
He didnt!
I.do.think there.was.a.gun in the.mustang.that he.took.with him
And.ended his.life!
Its.just.very possible his.parents.Wanted him.to.give himself up!
They won't say so because that admits guilt! So.to.remain silent is the only road.to.take!

It's very possible, that last meeting with his attorney was to advise him to turn himself in and he did not want to heed the advice.

Yes, but she says she and “everybody else” found out about the van the next day. Odd. Where was it on the 1st that the parents didnt know about it? (or are the parents not included in everybody else”?)
IMO I think she meant that her parents didn’t tell her about the van and she found out from the media with the rest of us, “everybody else”. She said that her parents and Brian were in the parents car when they all stopped at her house for the visit.

I think his parents said from the beginning that they were concerned he had harmed himself. In fact, I'm certain of it because I've been waiting for him to be found dead near where he went to hike since I first started reading this thread -- which was back in the middle of September.

jmo
You are sort of right...at first, he just went on a hikeroo, but when he was reported missing, 5 days later, it was reported that there was some concern that he may harm himself. jmo (now we know that there was that concern from the beginning). jmo

IMO I think she meant that her parents didn’t tell her about the van and she found out from the media with the rest of us, “everybody else”. She said that her parents and Brian were in the parents car when they all stopped at her house for the visit.

That’s how I took it when I heard it originally. But she says I found out the next day. And she emphasized it. Just thought it was odd.

jmo
They did say at the beginning they were concerned about that, but SB told Banfield last night they weren't worried about that. They thought he was just clearing his mind. He had given multiple conflicting statements about BL's state of mind and the parents' feelings. No one can really be sure at this point if he was distraught and, if so, to what extent.

That makes sense.

It was briefly mentioned in the previous thread that the Laundrie parents had stopped communicating with their daughter at some point ?

I HOPE his sister Cassie found out about the discovery of the remains from her parents -- and not the media or LE !!!!
IF she found out via the media or LE, that is wrong on so many levels.
:(

MOO.

It's very possible, that last meeting with his attorney was to advise him to turn himself in and he did not want to heed the advice.
He wasn't wanted for anything though. If you mean, just go talk to LE, yeah, it would have been good advice. jmo

I want to have some compassion for Laundries. I want to think they alfreaked out and didn’t know what to do. Listened to someone that assured them he could handle things and it seems new couldn’t. Thought they were doing the best for their son. But in the end - even if I am convinced they didn’t know what he really did - the fact is they were not trying to truly protect him. What a tough call to make and I’m not in their shoes but I have had to do something drastic to protect my grandkids from their mom and their mom as well. It sucked!!! It was embarrassing (to be honest) but she’s alive and getting healthy. And I can look at myself in the mirror without much shame. I don’t think they will be able to do that. IMHO

They did say at the beginning they were concerned about that, but SB told Banfield last night they weren't worried about that. They thought he was just clearing his mind. He had given multiple conflicting statements about BL's state of mind and the parents' feelings. No one can really be sure at this point if he was distraught and, if so, to what extent.

Regardless of what the lawyer said or didn't say, the fact that Brian was found dead in the Park a short distance from where the Mustang was parked and the parents saying they were concerned about his welfare when he left, confirm for me, at least, that Brian was very upset went he left the house and intended to attempt suicide. Which he then did, successfully. As someone else recently posted, this case is pretty straightforward if you leave aside all the speculation. jmo

He wasn't wanted for anything though. If you mean, just go talk to LE, yeah, it would have been good advice. jmo

But if BL confessed he killed her, they could have asked him to go talk to LE with the attorney and turn himself in. Who knows...just thinking out loud. Something discussed made BL freak out and go into hiding/go to the swamp to commit suicide.

I'm very interested in what was said between BL and SB ?
Since SB claimed to have been representing both BL and the Laundrie parents ?

Did SB say anything to BL -- that may have been the tipping point for BL to take his own life ?
Not being sympathetic to BL if he murdered Gabby which it looks like --but that lawyer may have some 'splainin' to do !
Sorry, not trusting SB.
Not that sorry. :rolleyes:

He seems to bend any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter, to (SB) .....
Now I have that song in my head. :oops:
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads