TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

Give them time.

I expect there will be charges they finish their investigation.

Not that it would undo what was done to this kids (what happened to the little dead boy?) but letting them walk, just like that doesn't seem the right thing to do. My guess is they will flee....nowhere to be found....no justice done. I'm sorry, but finding a skeletonized boy and three kids in very nasty circumstances is't enough to hold the mother and the boyfriend.....Am I getting crazy???

I think they probably have some reason to let them go.

Something that they, I mean LE will gain from it.

Yes, but what is the reason...why are they not submitted to an mental institution instead...well maybe they were..there must be a reason...I agree...but to me it feels strange.

We are living in “bizarro world”!

(Sarcasm alert) Dead body in your apartment? No problem! Kids with physical signs of malnutrition and injuries? Maybe they beat themselves and refused to eat.

I doubt the mom and boyfriend will stick around, waiting for the cops to build a case and arrest them.

“The three children found abandoned alongside their long-dead sibling Sunday afternoon were staying in a west Harris County apartment that had no power for at least a couple of weeks, investigators said Monday.

In recent weeks, a neighbor had been helping the children, the eldest 15, by bringing them food and charging their cell phone, said Deputy Thomas Gilliland, spokesperson with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.”

The neighbor didn’t call police?
They had a cell phone?
WTH

“The three children found abandoned alongside their long-dead sibling Sunday afternoon were staying in a west Harris County apartment that had no power for at least a couple of weeks, investigators said Monday.

In recent weeks, a neighbor had been helping the children, the eldest 15, by bringing them food and charging their cell phone, said Deputy Thomas Gilliland, spokesperson with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.”

The neighbor didn’t call police?
They had a cell phone?
WTH

Exactly my thoughts.....

This is so sad and messed up. I hope these children get the help they need.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are afraid of calling the police. A school would only know if they're missing if they'd been enrolled.
I hope the police knew what they were doing releasing the parents.

More than the “parents” should be held accountable for this IMO. The neighbor had no excuse for not calling and reporting this. The apartment management not following up on the supposed numerous complaints of smell?? No other neighbors noticed? Let’s say they never were enrolled in this school district and moved into it (2years ago) - guess I can understand that. I’m wondering if the kids not reporting this was more out of fear than trying to protect a parent. I’m physically sickened by this. MOO

Are you kidding me? But didn’t call police?

Sad, but so many people are so anti-CPS they will do anything to keep kids "free" of it. Neighbor may have thought they were doing the kids a favor since one of them is old enough to be a babysitter, despite still being a minor. Kinda assuming at least one of the parents is incarcerated.

I can appreciate (not condone, mind you) why the neighbor didn’t call police about the children. Neighbor may have had concerns about bringing himself or the parents to LE’s attention. Neighbor may have believed the kids would be worse in foster care.

I’m far more interested in how a decomposing body went undetected for so long; a corpse doesn’t turn into a skeleton overnight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back