Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, that seems so quick. I’m no murderer but I’d think he would want to revel in his capture, torture and ultimate murder of his two victims. Ten to twenty minutes seems so rushed through for someone who seemed to have prepared for this opportunity. IMO

This is just my opinion, but I think the killer did intend to spend more time with the victims, but they bolted and ran. He was so enraged when he caught up to them, he started immediately killing them. He either left quickly after that or was interrupted by Libby’s phone ringing and left then.
All that destruction, in that scenario could be done fairly quickly.

OK, two more questions occur to me today. But first, HGO, the video you linked is great but I was interested in a list of everybody who was on the trail noon-5pm, and if it's in the video I missed it. I'll look again.

My two questions for today: 1.) Was there a tree stand, as deer hunters use, on Ron Logan's property at the time of the murders? That would be a good place for someone to hide unnoticed, IMO. And:

2.) Have people checked on the Dark Web to see if there are people claiming to know something, to have video or other tangible evidfence, about the Delphi murders?

This is the closest thing I've found to a comprehensive timeline. The writer backs it up with media footnotes.
https://www.actus-reus.com/delphi-timeline
No where does the writer have any reference to someone who stated they saw the girls on the trail. Of course, this doesn't mean for sure no one saw them because LE might have told such witnesses to not say anything. But after 4.5 years no witnesses have said anything? We have one person calling into Gray Hughes about where the DNA was found and GH is a reference we're allowed to use. The grandparents talk on GH about FSG and what he told Liberty's father. And yet no witnesses talk about seeing the girls.

The timeline also doesn't mention who saw the person or persons in the sketches, but we know there is just from the existence of such sketches and multiple witnesses based on LE statements. From the standpoint of the sources of the sketches I understand their reluctance in coming forward as they don't want the killer to know their identity.

Thanks for the timeline link. It's interesting that there are several different versions of DG/FSG discussions. The first comment is from the author's summary, the others are citations included in the timeline.

I searched for pics of the north end under the bridge and concluded they weren't there. I've always been kind of on the fence on whether they were under the south end. I also thought maybe DG went down the other trail to the creek (505) to see if they were under the bridge but we learned that area cannot be seen from that trail. So I was really surprised by BP saying DG went down there because he said the couple was there.

3:15 pm
Derrick asks the man with the flannel shirt “Did you happen to see two girls up there?” and the man replied “No, I did not but there's as couple on the bridge.” [18] [2]

2. "So at that point she didn’t answer so he started up towards the trailhead. He stood there for a little bit, he looked around and didn’t see anybody or anything so he thinks he started walking towards the High Bridge, he was just about to where it forks and he ran into an older gentleman that was coming from the High Bridge and he asks him ‘Did you see a couple of girls there?’ and he said ‘No, but there's a couple down underneath.’ " - Mike Patty, Timestamp 22:47, Interview with Mike and Becky Patty by Gray Hughes

18. “He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’“ Fox59 article Families of Abby and Libby article

19. “So Derrick instead of going to the High Bridge took the trail that went down to the creek to where he said the couple was there. I don’t even remember if he said the couple was there or what but he come walking back up and he called me. That is when he called me. It was about 3:30 and said Libby’s not answering her phone and I-I don’t see her.” - Becky Patty,

When this changes, when one of the family members finally gets fed up with the lack of progress and releases some of the things they know that we don’t, THAT’S when this case will break imo.

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet but I firmly believe it will. There are at least 6 people in the immediate families who are privy to more info than the public is and eventually there will be some kind of discord between them and someone will start talking. All jmo
MOO-ing here: One can hope anyway.
_/\_ (my praying hands)

OK, two more questions occur to me today. But first, HGO, the video you linked is great but I was interested in a list of everybody who was on the trail noon-5pm, and if it's in the video I missed it. I'll look again.

My two questions for today: 1.) Was there a tree stand, as deer hunters use, on Ron Logan's property at the time of the murders? That would be a good place for someone to hide unnoticed, IMO. And:

2.) Have people checked on the Dark Web to see if there are people claiming to know something, to have video or other tangible evidfence, about the Delphi murders?
Idk about a tree/deer stand on his property. However there was a barn, in horrible condition, surrounded by a gravel pit, that was almost directly next to the CS. (which was sold, along with 14 acres that bumps up to the CS, to the county last year)
moo moo COW.

I don't think anyone in their right mind should start digging around the dark net unless you want your door boshing off its hinges......Pandora's box springs to mind.
I'd be astounded if BG had uploaded anything to do with this disgusting crime. If he had, surely someone would have stumbled upon it by now ? (not to mention the amount of law enforcement agencies on there that will be infiltrating the dark net looking for child abuse images / peadophile rings).

I think he took pictures and video...but I don't think he would share. If he had a body cam ( go -pro) he could have filmed the entire event in which case that would be a snuff film and very valuable to some very sick individuals. ( I am less inclined to believe this now).

The person I think did this crime has had many phones over the five years since the girls were murdered .
but I don't think he would have deleted those shots..he has to have saved them somewhere..maybe to a little driver thingy.

Or maybe not..what if he didn't have a phone at that time? if he didn't have a phone it would really stink
because they can use that phone to place him in the area.

mOO

I think he took pictures and video...but I don't think he would share. If he had a body cam ( go -pro) he could have filmed the entire event in which case that would be a snuff film and very valuable to some very sick individuals. ( I am less inclined to believe this now).

The person I think did this crime has had many phones over the five years since the girls were murdered .
but I don't think he would have deleted those shots..he has to have saved them somewhere..maybe to a little driver thingy.

Or maybe not..what if he didn't have a phone at that time? if he didn't have a phone it would really stink
because they can use that phone to place him in the area.

mOO
I agree, a horrific thought though. If so hopefully it will nail the beast and he'll get the DP.

Idk about a tree/deer stand on his property. However there was a barn, in horrible condition, surrounded by a gravel pit, that was almost directly next to the CS. (which was sold, along with 14 acres that bumps up to the CS, to the county last year)
moo moo COW.

My understanding is that there is an small old abandoned gravel pit as you head back up toward the cemetery from the crime scene, but I have never heard of or seen on a map or in a picture, an old barn near or next to the crime scene. An old barn on the M***s property is up on the road that passes the cemetery and RL’s property on the opposite side of the road. It was the subject of a lot of rumor early on, since debunked, at least to my satisfaction.

Where exactly is this “Dark Web” and how does one get there?

moo moo COW.
I wonder what they plan to do with the property?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but if I was guessing it would be to go over it with a super, duper, the finest of fines, tooth comb. Like for DNA & stuff. But hey what do I know.
Just moo-ing.
I usually get property info from Beacon but they show no info is available on a long piece that runs along the creek. RL still owns the other parcels according to the record. Could you share where you got the info on what property was sold to the county?

Beacon - Carroll County, IN - Map

JAX! THANK YOU! Also thanks to Unapol.Aspie, for her input. Knowing about the deer stand is helpful--though I was thinking of the type one sees down here in the cottonpickin' south, with plywood sides. It seemed that a box like that would be a good hiding place, as in "What the heck did BG do between being seen at 12:30 and 3:15. I suppose the open tubular deer stand would still be a good hiding place, since people don't often look up at the trees.

You people on this thread are certainly helpful--and I appreciate it! Thanks!

Oh, and the question from Mollie about "Dark Web"--it's a WWW for outlaws, criminal behavior, sales of illegal items .... I have a friend who has downloaded some pirated movies from it. There's a special web browser for it. I've never even looked--it's like wakling through the tuberculosis ward: you MIGHT be OK but you might instead get a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla