GUILTY Thailand - Worldwide manhunt for man who rapes boys - CAPTURED, 2007 *released in 2017*

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/10/08/childsex.suspect/index.html

Interpol on Monday took the unprecendented step of making a global appeal for help to identify a man from digitally reconstructed photos taken from the Internet that it said showed him sexually abusing underage boys.

The man's face was disguised by digital alteration, but the images were capable of being restored, according to a bulletin from Interpol -- the international police agency based in Lyon, France.

Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble said the pictures have been on the the Internet for several years, but investigators have been unable to determine the man's identity or nationality.

"We have tried all other means to identify and to bring him to justice, but we are now convinced that without the public's help this sexual predator could continue to rape and sexually abuse young children whose ages appear to range from six to early teens," Noble said.

more at link

pic

suspectunswirl.art.gif

Yay, they must be taking a page from how well the Stiles publicity went. This guy sure looks familiar though. Guess they all tend to blur together after a while.

Let's catch this creep!!!

I wonder if he has any other identifying features like scars or tattoos. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture where he might be from. Sometimes you can tell if one is more Asian, or Indian etc.

Did Karr like little boys? I can't remember all that we learned about him... ICK.

I think this guy is too "dark" to match Karr. Plus it almost seems like his face is pock-marked, or different somehow.

Why was it so difficult for Interpol to decide to release the pictures of a pervert? The pictures are from 2002-2003, and in 2007 they decide to take it one step further? How many more young boys do those 4-5 years add up to?

From the OP's link:

"The decision to make public this man's picture was not one which was taken lightly," said Kristin Kvigne, assistant director of Interpol's Trafficking in Human Beings Unit.

Oh, please! Protect the Perv!

Did Karr like little boys? I can't remember all that we learned about him... ICK.

I think this guy is too "dark" to match Karr. Plus it almost seems like his face is pock-marked, or different somehow.

IDK, he's just gross. Anyone who looks at child *advertiser censored* is a sick SOB in my humble oppenion! Is there such thing as a bi-paedophile?

Why was it so difficult for Interpol to decide to release the pictures of a pervert? The pictures are from 2002-2003, and in 2007 they decide to take it one step further? How many more young boys do those 4-5 years add up to?

From the OP's link:

"The decision to make public this man's picture was not one which was taken lightly," said Kristin Kvigne, assistant director of Interpol's Trafficking in Human Beings Unit.

Oh, please! Protect the Perv!
My sentiments exactly!!! Why was this such a hard decision?! Ridiculous!! Now this guy could be anywhere and he has probably raped dozens more. What in the hell are they thinking?! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I have already been searching for google images for terms like "Vietnam boys", "Vietnam visit boys", and of course, I found a few pictures that at first glance looked promising, but then upon closer investigation, they were nothing! I would imagine this guy has some sort of job where he travels internationally, and I can pretty much guarantee you that he has a presence on the net that isn't restricted to the pedophile sites. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack, however. That is the beatuy of US, however. No telling what we may stumble upon that would be helpful. I have saved the images from the news report for comparison, and will look somemore tonight. Work just gets in my way!!! :crazy:

Isn't it cool how they unscrambled the pic? I hope LE here in the US uses that technology.

I didn't mean that they are the same person...just that all these pervs are starting to have a similar look to them. sorry. ick is right!

I didn't mean that they are the same person...just that all these pervs are starting to have a similar look to them. sorry. ick is right!

Don't apologize! This guy looks like my brother-in-law but it's not, of course. I know what you mean though. I hope they use that face ID technology on this creep. To think he's probably still out there doing this. :sick: :mad:

Slideshow of pics here, with profile and glasses too.
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,2446,00.html#3_0

Sorry, SS, no mustache! lol Not in these anyway.

Someone has to recognize this guy when they see ALL the pics.

Like they said on the news, he probably takes a lot of international trips, especially to those countries that don't take a hard line towards child prostitution.

I am glad I am not alone in thinking this guy looks familar. This will be really interesting to follow and see if they get this perv.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back