GUILTY UK - Arrest in 1987 'Bedsit Murders' of Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, in Kent

Now they are saying there were at least 100 victims and it looks quite recent as well.
'She was violated': Mother of woman whose body was raped in mortuary by necrophile David Fuller speaks out
Fuller researched his victims online so in the days of internet.
He also couldn't explain one victim. It is not clear yet to the general public her cause of death and if there was any possible involvement.
Quote: 'In relation to one name on his browser history, he couldn't explain why he had searched for her when, in the event, her body had been taken to a different morgue'.

A speculative search was made of the National DNA database, seeking limited parity with the full suspect DNA profile recovered from the scene of Wendy Knell's murder.

I recall about a 1000 came back, which were further narrowed down to 90.

Each of the 90 were requested to provide a voluntary DNA sample, which they did.

DF's brother was one of the 90 and of course his full profile indicated a familial link with either a close relative, i.e. father, son or brother.

The knowledge that the offender was a close relative of DF's brother together with DF's connection with Royal Tunbridge Wells ultimately led to his arrest and the requirement to provide a DNA sample once in custody, which was a full match with the one from the WK crime scene.

Do we know when Fuller was living in the Portsmouth area and if he ever had a moustache and a terrier dog. This was from June 20, 1983, near Godalming Town Football Club and the Broadwater Park Golf Club car park. A 45 min drive from Portsmouth.
View attachment 320491

I feel the MO is too different to be DF.

Wasn't the photo of DF from the same period (with the bikes) of him clean shaven and with fair hair?

I recall the photofits in the 70's/80's all had very similar qualities.

My first thought was the Godalming offender looked liked the photofits issued of the Yorkshire Ripper....Peter Sutcliffe, but it wasn't his MO either and he was jailed in 1981.

Last edited:
I wonder if I would like to know if somebody who died in my family was desecrated in this horrible way.
It would destroy me.
But I guess the Police couldnt avoid telling the unfortunate families as this monster wrote down the names and took pictures.
I cant even imagine what words the officers used to convey these macabre messages to the families.

I feel the MO is too different to be DF.

Wasn't the photo of DF from the same period (with the bikes) of him clean shaven and with fair hair?

I recall the photofits in the 70's/80's all had very similar qualities.

My first thought was the Godalming offender looked liked the photofits issued of the Yorkshire Ripper....Peter Sutcliffe, but it wasn't his MO either and he was jailed in 1981.
I wonder why the TW e-fit also showed a man with dark hair, bush eyebrows and a moustache. They must have had an e-fit of the wrong person which may account for why it took so long to convict Fuller.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back