Found Deceased OK - Jack Grimes, 76, & Dwayne Selby, 59, 22 Oct & Glenda Parton, 80, Turley, 25 Oct 2021 *arrest in 2023*

I think it’s possible the two were targeted for money and then DS’s mom just walked into danger. I don’t know though. <modsnip - rumor>. IMO. If he was involved why ditch the car and where is he? If with mom, which I don’t believe is the case, then why ditch her car too? No, I think it was someone JG was helping out. But, I just don’t know. Very bizarre. Extremely sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I struggled to mark the maps here but the one with “found” and “home” show approximately where JG was found and where he lived. The other one was even more challenging but shows where he was found (furthest left mark), then his home (red), followed by where GP’s car was found and then where JG’s car was found. This may already be posted ( but much better). It makes me wonder why the car was left at the zoo. If the murderer intended to go back to JG’s house (where GP would later encounter him) why not park it closer? Maybe the person is familiar with the area and knows there is a bus stop there? Maybe a former employee there? Just some thoughts?

Attachments

• D1D9D07A-B603-4030-8A58-21E5AE90D361.jpeg
    D1D9D07A-B603-4030-8A58-21E5AE90D361.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 34
  • E9C2B881-8F4C-436F-9776-E620B914CFC0.jpeg
    E9C2B881-8F4C-436F-9776-E620B914CFC0.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 35
I have a hard time thinking this since that would also suggest Dwayne could be behind his own mother's disappearance. I would rank the, as yet unidentified, POI much higher on the suspect list. MOO

Unless Mom helped Dwayne go on the run when she found out he'd killed Jack? (Not saying he has, just a different way to consider it.)

I struggled to mark the maps here but the one with “found” and “home” show approximately where JG was found and where he lived. The other one was even more challenging but shows where he was found (furthest left mark), then his home (red), followed by where GP’s car was found and then where JG’s car was found. This may already be posted ( but much better). It makes me wonder why the car was left at the zoo. If the murderer intended to go back to JG’s house (where GP would later encounter him) why not park it closer? Maybe the person is familiar with the area and knows there is a bus stop there? Maybe a former employee there? Just some thoughts?

Jack's car was about a mile from the zoo, near the entrance to Oxley Nature Center. No buses go through the area. It's not really a convenient location to walk anywhere either. It would seem someone must have picked up whoever left the car there.

I hadn’t read this before but could have missed it when scanning through articles.

“…she last spoke to Parton on Monday. She said Parton went to see someone in Claremore Monday morning. Surveillance video then shows her at a grocery store with a man, who was questioned and released by TCSO. Carol said he is a ranch hand who worked for Grimes. She said, after going home, Parton then traveled to Turley Monday afternoon.

To me, the above sounds like GP took the guy home before heading off to Turley. I was thinking she took him to the store around Turley. But then he is said to be a ranch hand for JG. I don’t know.

“So he [Jack] looked out for Cookie as much as he did Dwayne,” Carol said. “And the same for Dwayne. He worried about Jack. You know, they took care of each other and they took care of Cookie.”

Tulsa County Sheriff's Office identify human remains as missing Turley man ⋆ 4State News MO AR KS OK

I found this interesting, especially in light of the fact that the POI who was with GP at the store was a ranch hand, working for Mr. Grimes.

I also think it says a lot about the kindness of Mr. Grimes and his willingness to help other people who needed it. It's a great article, btw.

Bolded by me, from the article -
"Lee and Ashley Deacon both said Grimes was the kind of person who was willing to give people a shot, or to lend a hand to people who were down and out, needed work or could use some kind of help.

“A lot of the people that he had work for him at his ranch were down and out, homeless, recovering alcoholics, drug addicts … you know, he’d take in people that no one else has given a shot and take care of them,” said Deacon. “He’s just that kind of guy.”

Oklahoma Cow Horse Owner Found Dead, 2 Remain Missing - Quarter Horse News

One of their URL is Aryan Warrior...yikes.

Aryan Warriors is a white supremacist gang. The fact that Dwayne identifies as an Aryan Warrior definitely makes me suspicious of him. You'd think if JG and DS were killed, they'd be found in the same area, and yet DS is nowhere to be found.

Still more likely that this POI killed all three, however.

Aryan Warriors is a white supremacist gang. The fact that Dwayne identifies as an Aryan Warrior definitely makes me suspicious of him. You'd think if JG and DS were killed, they'd be found in the same area, and yet DS is nowhere to be found.

I can definitely see why his FB looks bad but I’m thinking this is more related with his alleged TBI (hearsay so IMO) and not something he actually is, if that makes any sense. Working as a mental health screener, I’ve seen many patients with a TBI fixate on something. Hard to explain I guess. I could be totally wrong too.

Fairly vile picture section. I'm from Oklahoma and i often forget how some of these small areas can get

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back