AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had been watching TV on and off. This might not be exactly what CB was doing when SW went missing, but if there was an abductor sneaking around outside (before SW went missing), then it seems to me that while she was inside maybe she wouldn't have heard. It would give that person a chance to scope things out.

But, even the people there don't know the exact moment SW went missing, so they might not know what they were doing. Although, CB and CH were outside after SW went into the house.

I think it must have happened quickly. If there was an abduction. If there wasn't an abduction and SW didn't wander off and get lost then that changes things.

I just don't know what happened. I can't really make sense of it.
Right. CW has given us lots of events that happened between getting home from errands and the time when SW went missing.

Trying to find an approach.

Motive, means, and opportunity.

Going with the theory of an abduction by a preferential offender, motive is obvious.
Means appears to be a red Tacoma with ladder racks, at least that's what we're going with. Since we as regular citizens don't have access to the DMV records we can't sleuth out the truck the easy way. We have an abundance of known predators within 50 miles, TN does list known vehicles. Screencap from: TN.gov
View attachment 320614

So we're at opportunity. Somehow, someone removed Summer from the property. So we watch and re-watch videos trying to find the approach.
I understand why we watch videos. I don’t necessarily understand why the Wells are posting these videos at such a late date.

I understand why we watch videos. I don’t necessarily understand why the Wells are posting these videos at such a late date.

I agree, some of these videos should have been posted in the beginning when SW first came up missing.
DW and CW depended too much on YT and SM. Way too many people have never heard about SW until now.

I think a lot of people have been speculating about the gag order. DW was on a YouTube video saying that he knows he’s not supposed to speak to the boys about Summer but he sneaks and does it anyway. So I’d speculate that’s why the gag order has been reiterated recently. I don’t know if it’s an approved video but I do have the link if needed.

Eh, the Wells probably don’t follow MP cases like many us on Webslueths to know all the things victim families can do to engage the public right away. Many families of the missing also put their entire faith in LE locating their loved one. They get a pass from me on not being timely, whatever that master handbook says one must follow.

They are again putting themselves and home out there and are well aware of the criticism of many, mostly social media. They are doing it anyway.

IIRC one of the videos showed a missing poster of Summer on the homes roof. I thought that was clever especially with the trespassing drone someone used on the property without their permission. Give them something to look at. IMO

I think a lot of people have been speculating about the gag order. DW was on a YouTube video saying that he knows he’s not supposed to speak to the boys about Summer but he sneaks and does it anyway. So I’d speculate that’s why the gag order has been reiterated recently. I don’t know if it’s an approved video but I do have the link if needed.
I knew wouldn't be long. MOO

Yes, from the previews it looks like they will be on Dr. Phil also.
From the two summaries now posted on Dr. Phil's site it appears that both episodes will focus on the parents talking about being bullied in social media.

That plus two behavior panel guys saying what they already said in their own show doesn't sound very new and exciting unless there's more that isn't being advertised. At least Summer's face will be seen nation wide.

I've lost interest in the YT shows. Summer's relegated to the back burner while the parents' drama, especially Don's, remain the focus. How does that help? And if the Dr. Phil show is going to be an extension of that drama then I'll pass. Let me know if anything useful comes out. Thanks.

2021-11-06 to 2021-11-12

From the two summaries now posted on Dr. Phil's site it appears that both episodes will focus on the parents talking about being bullied in social media.

That plus two behavior panel guys saying what they already said in their own show doesn't sound very new and exciting unless there's more that isn't being advertised. At least Summer's face will be seen nation wide.

I've lost interest in the YT shows. Summer's relegated to the back burner while the parents' drama, especially Don's, remain the focus. How does that help? And if the Dr. Phil show is going to be an extension of that drama then I'll pass. Let me know if anything useful comes out. Thanks.

2021-11-06 to 2021-11-12
Hopefully, the show is just about bringing awareness of Summer to a wider audience and maybe offering the parents some professional help. I don't see how Dr Phil would be able to accumulate more than what we already know. LE aren't saying anything. The parents have told us everything they know and the Behavioral Experts have said they (Don at least - we haven't heard their analysis of Candus) are being honest.

2021-11-06 to 2021-11-12

I wonder if Dr Phil will ask them, since they felt bullied by social media, why they keep appearing on You Tube and posting (for DW) on social media. And DW continues to appear on various YouTube channels, very recently. An easy search on You Tube brings them up.

Hopefully, the show is just about bringing awareness of Summer to a wider audience and maybe offering the parents some professional help. I don't see how Dr Phil would be able to accumulate more than what we already know. LE aren't saying anything. The parents have told us everything they know and the Behavioral Experts have said they (Don at least - we haven't heard their analysis of Candus) are being honest.
The Dr. Phil show was taped in October and there hasn't been any indication that the parents are receiving professional help. Of course Dr. Phil may have offered - or not.

And IIRC someone posted upthread that the behavior panel also claimed Don was telling the truth in his denial of SA on his stepsisters. If that's correct then they implied that the the women lied. Based on Don sounding sincere to them.

I do agree with you though that there's little that Dr. Phil will uncover that we haven't after 5 months. I agree that the best to come from the show is that it will bring awareness about Summer's case to a wider audience. I personally don't believe Summer is still alive but the show may jog someone's memory or even encourage them to come forward for the reward money. Someone knows something! MOO.

IIRC one of the videos showed a missing poster of Summer on the homes roof. I thought that was clever especially with the trespassing drone someone used on the property without their permission.
I think the poster was added in the video edit. If you check the video you'll see it's not there at the beginning of the footage.

ETA: Timestamp 1:18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member