Celebrity Does Good!

MagicRose99

Watch out for my thorns!
Reaction score
With all the stupidness of stars lately, I thought it would be nice to post about a star doing GOOD for a change!

David Spade Donates to the Family of Fallen Officer

Spade read the story of Phoenix police officer Nick Erfle, who was fatally shot by an undocumented immigrant last month. The story of the officer -- who had returned to patrol after overcoming a bout with cancer, and left behind a widow and two children -- touched Spade so much, he sent the family $25,000 to help them get back on their feet.

How kind and thoughtful. Maybe he will start a new trend..."celebs acting human".

This is nice to hear for a change,thanks for sharing MagicRose99!

Yes, I wish more celebs would share their blessings in this manner instead of using their fame to mouth off about the government. Just my two cents.

Eve

A lot of celebrities do great things. However, many of them choose to do it behind the scenes and don't notify the press.

That said, David Spade is a sweetie. How cool that he often donates to police charities!

I've always liked David Spade. He just gave me one more reason to. Now maybe people will see what all those beautiful women see in him. He's a good man.

A lot of celebrities do great things. However, many of them choose to do it behind the scenes and don't notify the press.

I agree. The celebs are pretty much damned if they do, damned if they don't. They donate anonymously or don't publicize it, and people think they don't give back to the community. They donate with their name attached and people think they are doing it just for the spotlight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back