CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video in the alley, why would a resident supply this to the media rather than to LE? Or did the resident give it to LE first?
It's a missing person's case with connections to big shot shady characters and where FBI is involved after all.
Might LE have given the resident permission to hand the video over to a news station?

In the beginning of this story, the reporter states that investigators hope this video will help them figure out what happened to Heidi. It makes me wonder why, at this point in the case, there has been no press conference asking for the help of the public, if only to ask them to keep an eye out for the car, if they have not found it, (I believe they have), or to ask them to check any security video they may have from that evening, if they live in the vicinity of H+F, or to call if they had seen Heidi anywhere between the hours of leaving the football game and Seven being found. Even if they only throw out the tiniest bit of info, such as what time she was seen leaving her house, what time she was last seen at her son's football game, what time this video was taken (as it would appear the time stamp is wrong), it could jog someone's memory. To my knowledge, other than the missing poster, they have told nothing. This video, and even the video of her leaving her home, and the video of the muffin man drop, were all gotten from sources other than LE. I understand and fully appreciate holding crucial info close to the vest, but surely there is something they can release at this point. I had thought all along that they probably know what happened, and may just have not located her yet, or been able to collect enough evidence to charge someone, but now I am beginning to wonder if that is the case. JMO

New Video Of Heidi Planck, Missing Since October, Emerges - YouTube

Last edited:
Possibly was from a business, but in the clip, the station says they received it from a resident of DTLA, which seems to imply a resident of H+F. JMO
Has anyone found the alley on Google yet?

I don't think I have ever in my life seen someone more out of place than Heidi in that outfit, with her designer dog, looking completely put together in that "interesting" alleyway???

@distracted, is this latest video of Heidi walking in the alley the same one you recalled seeing somewhere before this CBS one? Any differences?
No, it's not the same. She did not have the sweatshirt on but I didn't notice if she had it with her. And she was at the entrance of the alley, if that makes any sense, where the alley met the street.

I remember that the video was posted as soon as the news broke that she had been seen there. And I think it was deleted for some reason.

In the beginning of this story, the reporter states that investigators hope this video will help them figure out what happened to Heidi. It makes me wonder why, at this point in the case, there has been no press conference asking for the help of the public, if only to ask them to keep an eye out for the car, if they have not found it, (I believe they have), or to ask them to check any security video they may have from that evening, if they live in the vicinity of H+F, or to call if they had seen Heidi anywhere between the hours of leaving the football game and Seven being found. Even if they only throw out the tiniest bit of info, such as what time she was seen leaving her house, what time she was last seen at her son's football game, what time this video was taken (as it would appear the time stamp is wrong), it could jog someone's memory. To my knowledge, other than the missing poster, they have told nothing. This video, and even the video of her leaving her home, and the video of the muffin man drop, were all gotten from sources other than LE. I understand and fully appreciate holding crucial info close to the vest, but surely there is something they can release at this point. I had thought all along that they probably know what happened, and may just have not located her yet, or been able to collect enough evidence to charge someone, but now I am beginning to wonder if that is the case. JMO

New Video Of Heidi Planck, Missing Since October, Emerges - YouTube
It's unusual. If the FBI is running this investigation, we probably won't be given any details until they are close to wrapping it up. Or, they may direct LAPD to make a statement.

I do think LE either gave permission for the news station to air this video or gave them the video to air so they wouldn't have to go on record with any other details. That's pretty much the way the rest of the video surfaced as well. They just appear on the news out of the blue. It's definitely unusual.

It's unusual. If the FBI is running this investigation, we probably won't be given any details until they are close to wrapping it up. Or, they may direct LAPD to make a statement.

I do think LE either gave permission for the news station to air this video or gave them the video to air so they wouldn't have to go on record with any other details. That's pretty much the way the rest of the video surfaced as well. They just appear on the news out of the blue. It's definitely unusual.

I keep thinking about how the media ended up outside Heidi’s house when the FBI were there, and got those shots of them entering the house with guns drawn. Watching that video footage again, have you ever seen any armed cops look less like they expect to find anything or anyone inside? The way they are holding their guns looks kind of half-hearted to say the least.

Federal Agents Enter Home of Heidi Planck

Heidi was said to be concerned about tax filings that were due. October 15, 2021 was the deadline for filing federal tax returns for 2020. I'm wondering if Heidi prepared the returns or if someone else did and she just signed them in her role as "Controller". Or maybe she didn't and that created a problem.

Hope + Flower is conveniently located close to Staples Center and a short drive from Banc of California Stadium. Someone who is connected to sports might keep a nice apartment on one of the upper floors of Hope + Flower.

I am wondering if there are cameras in the stairwells between floors because if there aren't any, someone could gain access to and from any floor and leave Heidi's dog on a random floor.

I don't believe Heidi would leave her beloved son and I think she planned to return home after whatever "meeting" (for lack of a better word) she attended.

I don't know if the person she met up with planned to harm her but it seems like there was a cover up that was more panic driven than something that was planned.

The foregoing is strictly my opinion.

Has anyone found the alley on Google yet?

I've been walking alley's the only one that kind of matches the color is Margo St. by Orangetheory Fitness, but it's in construction so I can't match the building...... But it was mentioned her hair color looks different so I could be 100% going off the wrong color.

Or the alley by Michel Clair 1100 S Hope St. Ste 105 Los Angeles, CA 90015
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x80c2c7c8121fc2a3:0x82ddb1f310da5bef!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/michel+clair+los+angeles+ca/@34.0416701,-118.2636171,3a,75y,127.82h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sgYwzwQA46aSferh7s-8pWA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x80c2c7c8121fc2a3:0x82ddb1f310da5bef?sa=X!5smichel clair los angeles ca - Google Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e2!2sgYwzwQA46aSferh7s-8pWA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi93tXH85D0AhVQZ80KHe7-AHYQpx96BAhPEAg&cshid=1636654103829512

The apartments above give the right vantage point for the camera I think?

Possibly was from a business, but in the clip, the station says they received it from a resident of DTLA, which seems to imply a resident of H+F. JMO

The condo residents don't start until you are above the parking garage under the condo's, this angle is to low to be a condo, google maps confirms this in satellite view

Google Maps

I've been walking alley's the only one that kind of matches the color is Margo St. by Orangetheory Fitness, but it's in construction so I can't match the building...... But it was mentioned her hair color looks different so I could be 100% going off the wrong color.

Or the alley by Michel Clair 1100 S Hope St. Ste 105 Los Angeles, CA 90015

The apartments above give the right vantage point for the camera I think?
Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

IMO I'd say timestamp would possibly be correct. In the morning you'de have on a sweater, by afternoon you're carrying it along just incase. Based on the sunshine/shade
I just checked- it was a low of 58 degrees in the morning with a high of 77 in the afternoon, more like real feel of 88 with the asphalt downtown.

upload_2021-11-11_10-29-37.jpeg

Where is the valet parking behind the complex? This is where the news says - "she's walking into the alley behind the Hope & Flower building".
Are we in the right area, or should we be looking at the "flower" tower instead?

Attachments

• Alley.jpg
    Alley.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 30
View attachment 321459

Where is the valet parking behind the complex? This is where the news says - "she's walking into the alley behind the Hope & Flower building".
Are we in the right area, or should we be looking at the "flower" tower instead?

I could not get my Google Earth man into that alley way, I was trying to find a back way in and I think the 545 Pico Blvd. Alley is it. But This is NOT my forte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123