Found Safe GA - Blaise Barnett, 1, sitting in car when stolen, later found abandoned, Clarkston, 10 Nov 2021

On our local news, they showed EMTs and mom walking beside the gurney (with Blaise hidden under a blanket) to an ambulance. They loaded the baby into the back, EMTs all got in and closed the doors without waiting for mom. She put her hand on the door and said “Wait for me!” and the report ended. It could be that they wanted to take the blanket off of the baby and didn’t want his face on TV, but I thought that was weird too.

I can understand shopping late at night I used to shop as soon as the store opened or late at night because the stores not as busy , I’ve even been guilty of leaving a sleeping child in the car as I hauled in grocery’s it was just easier but nothing else makes sense , if I would of seen someone there’s no way I would of left my child alone and the car being found without child close by doesn’t make sense . On Monday out here in bc 2 cars were stolen with kids in it the first was a car from driveway with child in car seat the car was found with the child the 2 nd was mom and kid napping in car and someone steals car and ditches it as soon as mom wakes up. … this case is just starting to smell something else is missing that they aren’t saying jmoo
Hopefully, whatever store they sh0pped in has video cameras and it can be confirmed that they were actually shopping at that time of night. Since pandemic, there aren't very many stores that are open that time of night.

Happy, happy, happy, to hear the news Blaise was found safe!! It looks like the parents were telling the truth as well, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
Hopefully we hear more about the car thief that had a heart.

Hopefully, whatever store they sh0pped in has video cameras and it can be confirmed that they were actually shopping at that time of night. Since pandemic, there aren't very many stores that are open that time of night.
I can't find any quotes from the parents that say they were shopping or that they were taking groceries in the house. The mom said father got the bags and the nephew and went upstairs first. I'm guessing the nephew was awake and the baby was asleep. JMO

I think the 'bags' were maybe diaper bag and/or bag for nephew who was staying the night. We'll see I guess.

:D Praise God this baby was found and is safe!! TY all for the updates. Surely people have home video cams in those areas which likely will provide more information about how Blaise was kidnapped (not sure if to include quotes :rolleyes:) and ended up abandoned in a driveway. I can't wait to see the outcome of this investigation.

To whomever had Blaise: You are dumb, but thank you for doing right by keeping baby Blaise safe and well. They will catch you, and you deserve whatever it is Lady Justice hands your way. ;)

I’m guessing this was a young or inexperienced thief. Most of the time, the thief leaves the kid in a visible/public place. I wonder if this thief panicked about cameras at a place like a convenience store (the places that are suitable to leave a child at 2am probably well-covered) and decided to buy some space/time by dumping the car.

Obviously lots of questions, but hopefully everyone has learned something.

JMO.

That’s really odd. He was found inside a different vehicle alone? In a driveway? And a random woman found him but they’re not even sure if it’s her car or not. Very very intrigued by what’s going on here. A car thief who didn’t know what to do? Why leave the first car and bring the baby into another?

All I know is apparently no one locks their cars there.

All I know is apparently no one locks their cars there.
Your comment made me chuckle. I don’t know what kind of car he was found in, whether it was new or not, equipped with an alarm etc… but I’ve driven a few cars back in the day, and always left them unlocked. Better to not leave anything of value and have them go through it than to wake up to a busted window because of their curiosity.

Your comment made me chuckle. I don’t know what kind of car he was found in, whether it was new or not, equipped with an alarm etc… but I’ve driven a few *** cars back in the day, and always left them unlocked. Better to not leave anything of value and have them go through it than to wake up to a busted window because of their curiosity.

I always lock my vehicle away from home, but not at home for that reason. I don't keep anything worth stealing inside, and I can't afford $250 for another new window after the last incident.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back