Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree to a point, @K9Enzo. I think there is sincere affection between BM and his daughters, but I think this overplayed public coddling, hovering, and hanging on is way over the top and well orchestrated by the defense team. They do not want the public to think that BM’s daughters are in any way afraid of him or that they doubt his innocence. MOO
I also agree with you about the Morphew home dynamic.

IMO, this family dynamic was always about appearances.

I think both the civil attorneys and reporters are misrepresenting this information. I think this "black hole" is the obsession of IE and she tried it out on Judge Murphy and he didn't bite either. If anything, they may have had the identity of the AZ partial match which means nothing, nada, zilch!
^^^^^
This!

Deflection is very much a part of the defense argument here IMO, including throwing around words like "fraud on the court." The fact that they got the judge to see the partial match as a potential match in the PE/PG hearing and cite it specifically as a reason the case could go either way has led them to see the judge as credulous, and try even more silly stunts. If anything is worth looking into as a fraud on the court, it is the defense's misrepresentation of this bit of evidence. MOO.

It does. Prior to that he also had suspicions, as evidenced by his behavior when Suzanne visited Sheila during Thanksgiving, 2018.
View attachment 321477

Ooh missed that bit :oops:
Am guessing Suzanne was 'open' in how she felt and maybe didn't hide things as well as BM - wouldn't Nov 2018 be around the time Suzanne and JL stopped communicating for a while or was it when they restarted?

Living in that PP house must have been awkward to say the very least, for both Suzanne and MM2 :( - all those suspicions and accusations.
Really don't give a s#*t about how it made BM feel, suspect he was the main cause of it all, all he had to do was let her walk away, alive.
Hope her beautiful face haunts him everytime he closes his eyes.

Ooh missed that bit :oops:
Am guessing Suzanne was 'open' in how she felt and maybe didn't hide things as well as BM - wouldn't Nov 2018 be around the time Suzanne and JL stopped communicating for a while or was it when they restarted?

Living in that PP house must have been awkward to say the very least, for both Suzanne and MM2 :( - all those suspicions and accusations.
Really don't give a s#*t about how it made BM feel, suspect he was the main cause of it all, all he had to do was let her walk away, alive.
Hope her beautiful face haunts him everytime he closes his eyes.
I think there would have been a noticeable change in behavior from Suzanne. She would probably have been much happier than usual, and we do know she took up biking because of JL.

I'm sure Barry picked up on this.

I think there would have been a noticeable change in behavior from Suzanne. She would probably have been much happier than usual, and we do know she took up biking because of JL.

I'm sure Barry picked up on this.
There's no doubt. She was even buying new clothes and we know that BM didn't like that (her new look) one bit!

He had suspicions for a while imo - he chased her round on a vacation wanting her phone to see who she was talking too, then Suzanne and JL stopped talking and switched to LinkedIn/WhatsApp in case he found out - in the AA he asked LE, after finding out from them of the affair, if it was someone from Arizona iirc and again, iirc, also asked if it was a boyfriend from high school - which for me, could indicate he had considered JL as he and Suzanne 'hooked up' at a party when BM was in college.
When he actually realised not got a clue, for all we know, she told him, and that got deleted too, but, if BM did arrange the camping trip for the girls - it would be interesting to me to find out when he organised that, cos that could maybe narrow down things a little?

moo

The end of November 2019. That's when he KNEW there was someone else. He had suspected for awhile. Once I get the timeline laid out you'll be able to see it.

In the meantime, BBM:
(Possible Second Device for Barry)
On June 11, 2020, your affiant received information from FBI SA Grusing and Computer Scientist Brian Turner that while reviewing the data from the cell phone extraction of Barry’s iPhoneFrom the AA: (Barry’s Verizon Records) From 5:41PM on Friday, May 8, 2020, through Sunday, May 10,2020, all eleven calls between Barry and Suzanne are outgoing from Barry to Suzanne. Out of 58 voicemails on Barry’s phone, none are from Suzanne. Barry deleted numerous calls between himself and Suzanne from May 4-5, 2020. When asked by FBI Agents in April… More, they found a second device, User ID: 2BD073C4-EFD5-413C-92AC-351DD5B43C11, identifier: REDACTED was associated with Barry’s iPhone with an SMS at 03:43:44 PM MST on May 8th, 2020.

This user ID is separate from the primary User ID: D2AAE6DB-8F77-4583-B5D4-B966F3D23F70, identifier: REDACTED

This second device was first used on November 30,2019 and was associated with Barry’s iPhone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary User ID since November 2019.

Dates this device was associated with Barry’s iPhone since May 5, 2020:

05/05/2020 12:48:34 PM (UTC-6)
05/10/2020 08:47:28 AM (UTC -6)
05110/2020 11:50:52 AM (UTC -6)
05/11/2020 07:54:50 AM (UTC -6)
05/11/2020 08:14:29 AM (UTC -6)
05/11/2020 05:44;42 PM (UTC -6)
05/12/2020 05:58:11 PM (UTC -6)

As of this present date, this second device has not been identified.

Streets & House Locations?
It is hard to show now because someone was able to have those streets removed from Google maps. However, I just happen to have an old view of the neighborhood saved as a screen shot. :cool:....
I think the attachment shows it better than I can explain it.View attachment 321437
@Old Cop :) sbm Thanks for your explanation of a hard to explain layout. And for saving the screen shot.

Sorry I can't copy this plat map, w Phase 1, 2, & 3.*
https://www.monarchriverestates.org/file/document/881338593/1HjSZll4mBNKzlnA.pdf

Iiuc, Chaffee Co. records, Phase 3 or III, on map's left side:
Lot 6
(in grey) = Morph--'s former home, 190-- Puma Path
Lot 8
(in lt. olive) = Rit---'s house, 190-- Monarch River Dr.
Lot 9
(in dk. olive) = Cush---'s house, 190-- Puma Path

Is this correct? @OldCop or anyone? TiA.
If not, pls correct my faux pas.
IDK if copying this plat map & marking gate locations & adding names to the lot # would be useful to anyone else. TiA.

Last edited:
BM AA, pg 61

Paragraph's 5 and 6

Anyone else think Barry is telling us a little of what happened on Saturday 9th May after he tranquilized her (imo)

'Barry said, "Either one, I don't think it, the way I see it, it was an accident and she ran from somebody to the river"

He continued,"If she got in the river and hit a rock with her head from that, that could've been a possibility, or they could have grabbed her at the river and took her up."

Could have happened, if he raced round the house then into the house, catching her unaware, wrapped in a brown towel following a shower, didn’t need to rush after her once he tranquilized her, she would be disoriented, but could have made it out of the house, ran/stumbled to the river, maybe she did fall in the river and hurt her head, Barry followed her then caught up with her after she stumbled and grabbed her and took her back to the house

just a theory/ jumbled thoughts

I'm trying not to get sucked into the DNA identity but how in simple jargon did they get a name if it matched thousands of people? I'm not understanding that end of it. If it's a name it would be so simple it seems to find out if that person or any family members was in Colorado on May 10th and all this discussion is wasted energy.
Yes lots of cases have been solved through familial DNA. They got this guy's name!

Huh? What cases are unsolved. Google cases that were solved this way. There are lots of them. Maybe "he" is not a match but a relative could be.
That's not what they did. Colorado law allows for CODIS to be searched for partial matches. The sexual assault cases are still unsolved.

It's a moot point anyways, as we know it's completely irrelevant here.

HIP. BM's Favorite Pose?
.... in prep school, guys were told hands in pockets were allowed only to retrieve something. Wasn't the same said for the Military? ....
@Seattle1 :) sbm Thanks for your post w links. Another example, w a variation, one HIP & other hand on gate.

Iirc, MRE had no gates until after SM disappeared, so presumably pic was taken post May 2020.
ETA: When pic was taken, seems neighbors & BM were still on speaking terms and worked together. my2ct.

tBX5cXqvsBQWFUnS.jpg

Monarch River Estates Photo Gallery | Monarch River Estates No date shown in caption. Iiuc (verified by @Cindizzi TYVM) BM is in camo jacket, on right.
M.R. Est website, in
MRE Photo Gallery.

Last edited:
Fox Helping Install Gates at Hen House?

After SM's disappearance, iiuc, one or more of BM's M.R. Est. neighbors wanted to install gates, presumably to prevent people from entering MRE & committing crimes.
And residents did install gates.
With BM's help.
The Fox has been living within the safety of MRE gates?
Irony?

Thanks to posters who provided info about the gate related events.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member