AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way i can think of for an "accidental abduction" to occur would be for SW to be in a vehicle, someone to drive that vehicle away without realizing she's in it. But, eventually, i would think they would notice. (eta, "eventually", in this case, way before now).
Ohh-- I didn't think of that.
Thank you

OK-- but we have never heard that CW or grandma's vehicle was missing, with SW inside of it so that is not what happened.
CW said SW was in the house when she went missing and no mention of her being in a vehicle or of any vehicle even missing.
JMO

I am going to watch this video tomorrow. And, i guess, the other one that comes out tomorrow.

When she started blocking upon saying “They should be tormented I think”, she was not yet crying. At 24:06 she is already looking down with eyes closed and crying when they ask about people in the area getting to the mafia question. I think the emotions were already rolling and happened to reach peak.

As much as possible could mean, unless we pass on the road, etc. we do not interact.
How would he know how they're mafia on the street if he doesn't know them? I'm not even leaning toward drugs meaning much in relation to Summer being abducted. I don't think she was abducted by anyone but I do keep an open mind.
Two different interviews. She was alone when they asked the question what should happen to the person responsible and she and Don were together during the mafia question.
Dr. Phil said the interviews (at least Don's) took hours or close to it so these are clips that the 'human lie detector test' duo and/or Dr. Phil found pertinent to the case. Wish we could see them all in full.
NOTE: I remember the interview (phone, I think) Don did with someone where he said he wouldn't wish jail on anyone, that it's a HORRIBLE place, when asked that same question - what should happen to the person responsible.
I couldn't believe it.

BBM

Struck me as a really odd thing to say too. Cannot make any sense out of that statement.

Something else that struck me as odd when asked about the cornbread mafia. Don says yes LE have spoken to him. So is the mafia just one man??

Yeah, I don’t think Don was fully following. He was in response mode which is also why he didn’t appear to be in tune to CW’s emotions. When they asked about organized crime, he mentioned something along the lines of yeah but he has an alibi. I think Don was still referring to whomever this individual might be he refers to at times.

Last edited:
Ohh-- I didn't think of that.
Thank you

OK-- but we have never heard that CW or grandma's vehicle was missing, with SW inside of it so that is not what happened.
CW said SW was in the house when she went missing and no mention of her being in a vehicle or of any vehicle even missing.
JMO
I don't really think it applies to anything we've been told. It was just the only way i could think of for her to get "accidentally" abducted. But, unless she managed to secretly get into a stranger's car, i don't see how this could happen.

Eta... And, even then, it's been months now.

How would he know how they're mafia on the street if he doesn't know them? I'm not even leaning toward drugs meaning much in relation to Summer being abducted. I don't think she was abducted by anyone but I do keep an open mind.
Two different interviews. She was alone when they asked the question what should happen to the person responsible and she and Don were together during the mafia question.
Dr. Phil said the interviews (at least Don's) took hours or close to it so these are clips that the 'human lie detector test' duo and/or Dr. Phil found pertinent to the case. Wish we could see them all in full.
NOTE: I remember the interview (phone, I think) Don did with someone where he said he wouldn't wish jail on anyone, that it's a HORRIBLE place, when asked that same question - what should happen to the person responsible.
I couldn't believe it.

Now I will have to watch again. I didn’t realize they were two separate interviews. I thought the camera may have simply had her in frame and DW out of frame.

There is a guy who is head of the 'cornbread mafia' (the guys from the 80s. He is still alive.) Maybe that is who DW means. There was a book written about all of this, so DW might have read the book. Idk... But, "him" could be accurate. Idk if this particular group is still active.

But, whatever 'cornbread mafia' means in DW's mind, there could be a boss of it even if it's a different guy now.

Eta.. what drug people have to do with SW, DW needs to explain. Is there some clandestine grow operation near their house he thinks she wandered into? What? He says it's not a drug debt, then what is it?

I think it is very possible at this point she is checked out from what they are asking about. Her mind may still be hung in the previous question and that is where the emotion is coming from.

I wish we knew exactly which question was asked before the cornbread mafia one. Was it the question on what should happen to the guilty party as shown on the episode, or was there something in between those clips we didn’t see.

Of note this strong emotional reaction was followed with “they’re not helping me”.

I agree, I thought the exact same thing. imo, She was already looking for an exit when the cornbread mafia question came up. imo, she was stung on the prior question.

There is a guy who is head of the 'cornbread mafia' (the guys from the 80s. He is still alive.) Maybe that is who DW means. There was a book written about all of this, so DW might have read the book. Idk... But, "him" could be accurate. Idk if this particular group is still active.

But, whatever 'cornbread mafia' means in DW's mind, there could be a boss of it even if it's a different guy now.

I struggle with the thought of DW knowing too much about who is part of what when it comes to organized crime. DW likes to talk. JMO

Ok so I thought my trawling through videos for this case was over, but apparently not! :p.

This is what was said about a blue vehicle by Candus. To put it in context, Chris is asking her about what Don said in the call that afternoon and what happened when they got home...

Candus
For instance that Dobb's guy that was supposed to be camping across...at my neighbours house. He was there that same time and then TH whoever the hell he is, he was down through there.

Chris
Who was there when you got home?

Candus
There was nobody there. There was a...my mum mentioned a blue van across at my neighbours house but I just figured she had company. I didn't know about, that that was the guy who was trying to move in there. I didn't know that at the time. So I didn't think nothing of it. I just figured it was a neighbours...had visitors. You know I didn't think nothing about that.

Chris with Candus at water hole

I struggle with the thought of DW knowing too much about who is part of what when it comes to organized crime. DW likes to talk. JMO
There's a book, a wikipedia article, and a google Q&A. That's how i know anything about it. Maybe same for him?

There's a book, a wikipedia article, and a google Q&A. That's how i know anything about it. Maybe same for him?

I apologize @December , I don’t think my response came out correct.
I meant specifics of personally knowing (based on interactions) that X up the road is part of Y and does Z.

This actually aligns with DW’s statement on minimally interacting with others.

So the timeline (inward groan)...

Don is still saying Candus called him at 5.30 and in the next sentence he's saying he told Candus to call 911 and he himself called them (while on the road - new).

Again we're back to the old question - How is that possible, when the 911 call log clearly states the 911 call came in at 6.29 or thereabouts?

I really think "accidental abduction" is his way of saying "unplanned" vs "planned". The context fits. JMO
Which flies in the face of his saying kidnapping. One could say that he used the terms interchangeably but I think he's a lot slyer than he'd like people to believe. I also think he knows way more than he says (even when he contradicts himself when asked if he has questions about his wife's involvement
<modsnip>

Watching Dr Phil and the mom is in so much pain after ‘cornbread mafia’ is mentioned. Never heard of that term before.

I missed it! Called my Ma from Home Depot asked her to watch.

Got in and my 83 year old mom says "Who in the h*** is The Cornbread Mafia?" I thought she may be confused. Nope.

<modsnip>

So I guess I didn't miss too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members