Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but technically the prosecution had an obligation to turn over this information. In my opinion the prosecution were given a gold mine and have done a terrible job, starting with that (maybe true) scenario of BM chasing SM around the house with a tranquilizer dart. The imagery used bordered on ridiculous, which the defense seized on by saying that the data shows BM ran through walls. MOO
I believe the prosecution did turn over the info to the defense about the glovebox DNA Partial Match to SA’s in CODIS. It’s a defense allegation without merit or proof that this info wasn’t turned over to them in a timely manner. I haven’t heard the prosecution’s side/counter/explanation. Yet.
Again, imo per LE sop and due diligence, the foreign DNA sample was tested and is useless/irrelevant to the case, no matter how much the DC tries to spin it. Unfortunately, it seems the insignificant touch DNA is being blown out of proportion and practically taken on
a life of its own for some, just as DC intended. Confuse, distract, deflect away from the facts of the case and that the totality of the evidence in this case points to one suspect/person and one person only-their client BM. And they know it. IMO, they are desperate and grasping at straws.

I agree the prosecution was handed a goldmine.
A new DA, LS, was elected during month 9 of the investigation, in a case that has massive amounts of discovery, yes an absolute goldmine of evidence against BM. After careful and thorough review of the case file and all evidence to date that LE had amassed, the DA filed the correct charges and convinced the Judge there was enough probable cause which the Judge agreed/signed the AW authorizing the apprehension of the correct perpetrator, imo.

I respectfully disagree that the prosecution have done a “terrible job”, which I assume you’re referring to their performance in the hearings. To me they haven’t done terrible in the hearings more like, for lack of a better word, disjointed? in their presentation at times. Sure, I would like to have heard them assertively counter/verbally raise an objection to some things at the hearings to quash DC allegations i.e., “Your Honor, Mr. Morphew’s arrest was not a fraud on the court!” and explain why. “Your Honor, the foreign DNA was tested and followed up on and has no relevance to this case, is not exculpatory evidence to Mr. Morphew!” and explain why. They might not have been prepared for the defense to misrepresent that stuff but I’m sure they will at one of the next hearings when they are able get a word in edgewise in between all the defense posturing, blustering, deflection and wah, wah, wah our poor client the victim (not!) is being railroaded, and the victim blaming/shaming of THE REAL VICTIM-SUZANNE MORPHEW. Nauseating. Also, maddening in the PH’s a few months ago, the DC asking the wrong questions of LE witnesses who weren’t responsible for certain aspects of the investigation trying to make them appear inept and neglectful. Classic D tactic and expected, and which future jury will see right through, imo.

IMO, it’s not that the prosecution doesn’t have a strong case against BM, they absolutely without a doubt, do. They just need a little help with organizing and fine tuning their presentation in a clear, concise manner and shutting down the grandstanding, smoke and mirror expert, hot shot DC who are absolutely good at doing what they do. They are a presence, highly skilled, at deflecting, trying to bamboozle and if allowed, will steal the show, so to speak. IMO, the Judge has done a good job of not allowing that to happen, quashing, and keeping the D (somewhat) under control.

Back to the prosecution needing a little help fine tuning. A silver lining and music to my ears if I heard right lol, the office of the 4th Judicial District are going to be helping the 11th District prosecution team organize the evidence, etc. The 4th is the district of the former superstar DA, Dan May and current DA, Michael Allen who anyone following the Gannon Stauch (RIPxo) case
is familiar with and imo, very astute, professional and impressive DA who I can definitely see going places and doing really great things in his career. IMO the 4th district helping this prosecution team out/assisting will be huge asset, and have utmost confidence that the 11th Judicial District prosecution team will be better and stronger for it. Much respect and huge props to them for offering their assistance.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA-clarity

Last edited:
I believe the prosecution did turn over the info to the defense about the glovebox DNA partial match SA’s hits in CODIS. It’s a defense allegation without merit or proof that this info wasn’t turned over to them in a timely manner. I haven’t heard the prosecution’s side/counter/explanation. Yet.
Again, imo per LE sop and due diligence, the foreign DNA sample was tested and is useless/irrelevant to the case, no matter how much the DC tries to spin it. Unfortunately, it seems the insignificant DNA is being blown out of proportion and practically taken on a life of its own for some, just as DC intended. Confuse, distract, deflect away from the facts of the case and that the totality of the evidence in this case points to one suspect/person and one person only-their client BM. And they know it. IMO, they are desperate and grasping at straws.

A new DA, LS, was elected during month 9 of the investigation, in a case that has massive amounts of discovery, yes an absolute goldmine of evidence against BM. After thorough review of the case file and all evidence to date that LE amassed, DA filed the correct charges and convinced the Judge there was enough probable cause which the Judge agreed/signed the AW authorizing the apprehension of the correct perpetrator, imo.

I respectfully disagree that the prosecution have done a “terrible job”, which I assume you’re referring to their performance in the hearings. To me they haven’t done terrible in the hearings more like, for lack of a better word, disjointed? in their presentation at times. Sure, I would like to have heard them assertively counter/verbally raise an objection to some things at the hearings to quash DC allegations i.e., “your Honor, Mr. Morphew’s arrest was not a fraud on the court!” and explain why. “Your Honor, the foreign DNA was tested and followed up on and has no relevance to this case, is not exculpatory evidence to Mr. Morphew!” and explain why. They might not have been prepared for the defense to misrepresent that stuff but I’m sure they will at one of the next hearings when they are able get a word in edgewise in between all the defense posturing, blustering, deflection and wah, wah, wah our poor client the victim (not!) is being railroaded, and the victim blaming/shaming of THE REAL VICTIM-SUZANNE MORPHEW. Nauseating. Also, maddening in the PH’s a few months ago, the DC asking the wrong questions of LE witnesses who weren’t responsible for certain aspects of the investigation trying to make them appear inept and neglectful. Classic D tactic and expected, and which future jury will see right through, imo.

IMO, it’s not that the prosecution doesn’t have a strong case against BM, they absolutely without a doubt do. They just need a little help with organizing and fine tuning their presentation in a clear, concise manner and shutting down the grandstanding, smoke and mirror expert, hot shot DC who are absolutely good at doing what they do. They are a presence, highly skilled, at deflecting, trying to bamboozle and if allowed, will steal the show, so to speak. IMO, the Judge has done a good job of not allowing that to happen, quashing, and keeping the D (somewhat) under control.

Back to the prosecution needing a little help fine tuning. A silver lining and music to my ears if I heard right lol, the office of the 4th Judicial District are going to be helping the 11th District prosecution team organize the evidence, etc. The 4th is the district of the former superstar DA, Dan May and current DA, Michael Allen who anyone following the Gannon Stauch (RIPxo) case
is familiar with and imo, very astute, professional and impressive DA who I can definitely see going places and doing really great things in his career. After learning that the 4th district will be helping prosecution out, I have utmost confidence that the 11th Judicial District prosecution team will be stronger for it. The office of the 4th district assisting here will be huge asset. Much respect and huge props to them for offering their assistance.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Very well said, @fcavanaugh! Totally agree.

Pg 49 of Barry's AA - the footnote

Indicates that he had suspicions of Suzanne's affair back in June 2019

It does. Prior to that he also had suspicions, as evidenced by his behavior when Suzanne visited Sheila during Thanksgiving, 2018.
View attachment 321477

The Facebook friend requests on May 8th included 20 men (only 3 women) three of them named "Jeff". None of them the right Jeff since he had long since deleted his Facebook. Jeff is a reasonably common name in our generation, but not so common that there were three in every elementary classroom like Jennifer, Heather, Mike, Matt, and Brian.

I think a case can be made that by the 8th, Barry had heard or seen the name Jeff in relation to who Suzanne was seeing. I'm still not sure he knew which Jeff it was. Barry lies so much it's hard to sort out how big the lie is. He keeps asking Grusing who it was, but slips when asking where he was from.

"SA Grusing said he was from Barry’s home state, and Barry repeated, “Indiana? From my home town?”"

He makes that second assumption on his own. I am having a hard time believing that Barry heard/saw the name Jeff and didn't immediately zero in on the only other guy Suzanne had ever been with. Barry had already threatened him for the time they spent together.

"Barry found out about Libler and Suzanne hooking up at the party. Upon seeing Libler on the golf course, Barry “jumped off the tractor and he was ready to beat me down.” Libler told Barry, “You’re gonna lose your job. You’re gonna lose everything.” Libler talked him out of it and that was the last interaction Libler had with Barry."

How much metal is in the average iPhone? Could you find one with a metal detector? Anybody got one and in a position to take a day trip to Maysville and Poncha Springs. You might need to sweet talk the Ritter's to sweep the area around the river but I think it's more likely that her phone ended up around Tailwinds.

Suzanne's phone is somehow key to this whole thing. Barry's not great at deleting stuff so anything incriminating to him was probably still on the SIM. Suzanne seemed to be way more adept at tech and privacy than Barry. I'd be curious to know how many tips she got from MM2 on how to communicate covertly. The teens are masters of the public vs private social media accounts.

The Facebook friend requests on May 8th included 20 men (only 3 women) three of them named "Jeff". None of them the right Jeff since he had long since deleted his Facebook. Jeff is a reasonably common name in our generation, but not so common that there were three in every elementary classroom like Jennifer, Heather, Mike, Matt, and Brian.

I think a case can be made that by the 8th, Barry had heard or seen the name Jeff in relation to who Suzanne was seeing. I'm still not sure he knew which Jeff it was. Barry lies so much it's hard to sort out how big the lie is. He keeps asking Grusing who it was, but slips when asking where he was from.

"SA Grusing said he was from Barry’s home state, and Barry repeated, “Indiana? From my home town?”"

He makes that second assumption on his own. I am having a hard time believing that Barry heard/saw the name Jeff and didn't immediately zero in on the only other guy Suzanne had ever been with. Barry had already threatened him for the time they spent together.

"Barry found out about Libler and Suzanne hooking up at the party. Upon seeing Libler on the golf course, Barry “jumped off the tractor and he was ready to beat me down.” Libler told Barry, “You’re gonna lose your job. You’re gonna lose everything.” Libler talked him out of it and that was the last interaction Libler had with Barry."

Possibly Suzanne became aware that Barry might've discovered there was a Jeff from her past -- she may have added the extra men and Jeffs so The Jeff wouldn't stand out?

She also may have deflected The Jeff by saying he was married with a hundred kids -- and Barry bought that.

JMO

How much metal is in the average iPhone? Could you find one with a metal detector? Anybody got one and in a position to take a day trip to Maysville and Poncha Springs. You might need to sweet talk the Ritter's to sweep the area around the river but I think it's more likely that her phone ended up around Tailwinds.

Suzanne's phone is somehow key to this whole thing. Barry's not great at deleting stuff so anything incriminating to him was probably still on the SIM. Suzanne seemed to be way more adept at tech and privacy than Barry. I'd be curious to know how many tips she got from MM2 on how to communicate covertly. The teens are masters of the public vs private social media accounts.
I really think he dumped it on the way to Broomfield, perhaps during one of those trash runs.

It was turned off just before he left the home that morning, so it's either in that direction of the left turn, or towards Broomfield.

My money is on it being in the trash.

Wish we had a clear photo of the area where the bike was found, from below. I wonder if the bike was supposed to land in the water. Minor league throw came up short. I suspect the phone sailed farther and took 25 minutes* for the phone to waterlog and die (*a guess because I can't recall the time stamp for when Barry was in the area where the bike was found and the last ping on Suzanne's phone). Barry said Suzanne possibly got herself in the water but I think he may have been talking about her phone.

With LE remaining tight lipped about any "articles" recovered, he'd have no way of knowing if it had been found. (As I recall it, when he arrived back in Maysville on Mother's Day, he had two asks -- one, the bike; two, the phone; zero, his wife.)

After Suzanne went missing, I do think there's a good chance he searched extensively. For her...phone.

And really wanted LE to dredge the dam where the phone may have lodged...

I'm with you @sk716. The phone is still out there. I place it downstream from PP.

Wish we could all take a field trip.

JMO

Although the CO court site has not uploaded the case file yet, Fox21 was quick to come to our aid and provided links to the files by month.

For anybody that missed it, here it is:

Defense E & N confirms receipt of CODIS information in 7/22/21 discovery from the prosecutor.
(See pg 33/101, items 10-12).

The partial match information was disclosed!

Also, take note this receipt date predates the preliminary hearing.

It's not the DA's job to spoon-feed the defense, and sorry, not sorry that CODIS did not have a dedicated section in the AA so that the defense didn't have to wade through hundreds of pages of discovery and read it for themselves on 7/23/21. (See pg 33, item 14).

July-August Public Doc batch: Pgs 31-41/101 - Defense Motion [D-17]

The above motion pretty much clarifies what Eytan spent 3+ hours arguing during the hearing on 11/9 where a quick glance reveals that the CODIS Match letter by CBI dated May 19, 2021, was received by the defense in discovery on 7/22/2021.

The defense was outraged that this letter and the information about the Tempe, Phoenix, and Illinois, CODIS Matches were not detailed in the AA, and instead, the AA included other details they didn't find important.

Pgs. 47-49/101 - Peoples response to CODIS leads.

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-conten...blic-Documents-July-2021-thru-August-2021.pdf

ETA: Add link - see pg 131/142.

The court denied the defense's request to be spoon-fed: Prosecutor does NOT have to produce and provide an inventory of discovery, and also does NOT have to provide an inventory of Brady Material.

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-conten...blic-Documents-Sept-2021-thru-Oct-15-2021.pdf

Last edited:
I am seriously shocked by Barry's appearance. He looks so old and frail, like he's in pain. Fragile.

I suppose it's true that guilt will eat you alive. However, I have to doubt that's what is happening here. He did chase his wife around her property, and overpower her like an animal, less than 2 years ago.

I'd bet the bank he's showing out for the cameras a la Harvey Weinstein/ Robert Durst.

There will be many people out there, who don't know him like we do, and who buy it. Yikes.
IMO: I’m guessing he’s not on steroids. His muscle mass seems to be diminished, no hair highlights, and no spray-on

IMO: I’m guessing he’s not on steroids. His muscle mass seems to be diminished, no hair highlights, and no spray-on
Since we know vain is BM's middle name, I believe he's still working on getting somebody to "deliver" personal services to him i.e., hair, tan, etc. since he can't leave the county. Previously, I think he dropped a lot of coin in Gunnison.

MOO

I believe the prosecution did turn over the info to the defense about the glovebox DNA Partial Match to SA’s in CODIS. It’s a defense allegation without merit or proof that this info wasn’t turned over to them in a timely manner. I haven’t heard the prosecution’s side/counter/explanation. Yet.
Again, imo per LE sop and due diligence, the foreign DNA sample was tested and is useless/irrelevant to the case, no matter how much the DC tries to spin it. Unfortunately, it seems the insignificant touch DNA is being blown out of proportion and practically taken on
a life of its own for some, just as DC intended. Confuse, distract, deflect away from the facts of the case and that the totality of the evidence in this case points to one suspect/person and one person only-their client BM. And they know it. IMO, they are desperate and grasping at straws.

A new DA, LS, was elected during month 9 of the investigation, in a case that has massive amounts of discovery, yes an absolute goldmine of evidence against BM. After careful and thorough review of the case file and all evidence to date that LE had amassed, the DA filed the correct charges and convinced the Judge there was enough probable cause which the Judge agreed/signed the AW authorizing the apprehension of the correct perpetrator, imo.

I respectfully disagree that the prosecution have done a “terrible job”, which I assume you’re referring to their performance in the hearings. To me they haven’t done terrible in the hearings more like, for lack of a better word, disjointed? in their presentation at times. Sure, I would like to have heard them assertively counter/verbally raise an objection to some things at the hearings to quash DC allegations i.e., “Your Honor, Mr. Morphew’s arrest was not a fraud on the court!” and explain why. “Your Honor, the foreign DNA was tested and followed up on and has no relevance to this case, is not exculpatory evidence to Mr. Morphew!” and explain why. They might not have been prepared for the defense to misrepresent that stuff but I’m sure they will at one of the next hearings when they are able get a word in edgewise in between all the defense posturing, blustering, deflection and wah, wah, wah our poor client the victim (not!) is being railroaded, and the victim blaming/shaming of THE REAL VICTIM-SUZANNE MORPHEW. Nauseating. Also, maddening in the PH’s a few months ago, the DC asking the wrong questions of LE witnesses who weren’t responsible for certain aspects of the investigation trying to make them appear inept and neglectful. Classic D tactic and expected, and which future jury will see right through, imo.

IMO, it’s not that the prosecution doesn’t have a strong case against BM, they absolutely without a doubt, do. They just need a little help with organizing and fine tuning their presentation in a clear, concise manner and shutting down the grandstanding, smoke and mirror expert, hot shot DC who are absolutely good at doing what they do. They are a presence, highly skilled, at deflecting, trying to bamboozle and if allowed, will steal the show, so to speak. IMO, the Judge has done a good job of not allowing that to happen, quashing, and keeping the D (somewhat) under control.

is familiar with and imo, very astute, professional and impressive DA who I can definitely see going places and doing really great things in his career. IMO the 4th district helping this prosecution team out/assisting will be huge asset, and have utmost confidence that the 11th Judicial District prosecution team will be better and stronger for it. Much respect and huge props to them for offering their assistance.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA-clarity
The ultimate target of the defense's tactics...including their centerpiece, Partial DNA SODDI, is the jury. That is why they are expending such an enormous amount of time and "capital" on it. I think they are pining for reasonable doubt that overcomes the factual explanation of how irrelevent that piece of evidence actually is. They think this is a gamechanger.

Wish we had a clear photo of the area where the bike was found, from below. I wonder if the bike was supposed to land in the water. Minor league throw came up short. I suspect the phone sailed farther and took 25 minutes* for the phone to waterlog and die (*a guess because I can't recall the time stamp for when Barry was in the area where the bike was found and the last ping on Suzanne's phone). Barry said Suzanne possibly got herself in the water but I think he may have been talking about her phone.

With LE remaining tight lipped about any "articles" recovered, he'd have no way of knowing if it had been found. (As I recall it, when he arrived back in Maysville on Mother's Day, he had two asks -- one, the bike; two, the phone; zero, his wife.)

After Suzanne went missing, I do think there's a good chance he searched extensively. For her...phone.

I'm with you @sk716. The phone is still out there. I place it downstream from PP.

JMO

The AA image is fuzzy, but you get a clear idea.
AA_Text_html_5204c378.png

Brightened it up and adjusted the shadow, bike outline is clear. Rocks at the bottom are the edge of the river.AA_Text_html_5204c378Adjusted.png

Images taken from the AA.

Although the CO court site has not uploaded the case file yet, Fox21 was quick to come to our aid and provided links to the files by month.

For anybody that missed it, here it is:

Defense E & N confirms receipt of CODIS information in 7/22/21 discovery from the prosecutor.
(See pg 33/101, items 10-12).

The partial match information was disclosed!

Also, take note this receipt date predates the preliminary hearing.

It's not the DA's job to spoon-feed the defense, and sorry, not sorry that CODIS did not have a dedicated section in the AA so that the defense didn't have to wade through hundreds of pages of discovery and read it for themselves on 7/23/21. (See pg 33, item 14).

ETA: Add link - see pg 131/142.

The court denied the defense's request to be spoon-fed: Prosecutor does NOT have to produce and provide an inventory of discovery, and also does NOT have to provide an inventory of Brady Material.

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-conten...blic-Documents-Sept-2021-thru-Oct-15-2021.pdf

Frankly, we need to start sending Lauren Scharf UberEats on court days.

I really think he dumped it on the way to Broomfield, perhaps during one of those trash runs.

It was turned off just before he left the home that morning, so it's either in that direction of the left turn, or towards Broomfield.

My money is on it being in the trash.
I really would love to know where he pulled over to get his truck situated (bolded below). Check out this from page 74 of the AA when LE was questioning Barry about the left turn:

SA Grusing explained that Agents have checked and hadn't seen Barry or others go past the Monarch camera. Barry said, "Yeah, I didn't. I turned around there. I turned, I, I went that way because I saw those elk. They were in road right there, before I got up to 50. And I let 'em cross and then there was one good bull in there and I like, 'Man.' And I just missed seeing how good he was. Yeah know, I'm a hunter and I just wanted to see him and I just turned that way to look at him. That's, yeah, that's, that's the only thing and when I went to Broomsfield, I told Joe and Derek everywhere I stopped. I had crap blowing out of the
truck, I pull over at one spot, got my truck situated, went off.
.. "

IIRC LE tricked Barry into thinking that they knew that he turned left toward Garfield, so I think he felt he needed to come up with a story explaining why he pulled his truck over for a period. Unfortunately, they don't have GPS data for that part of his trip, correct? But they do have data further along in his travels that day, yes? How is that possible?

I really would love to know where he pulled over to get his truck situated (bolded below). Check out this from page 74 of the AA when LE was questioning Barry about the left turn:

SA Grusing explained that Agents have checked and hadn't seen Barry or others go past the Monarch camera. Barry said, "Yeah, I didn't. I turned around there. I turned, I, I went that way because I saw those elk. They were in road right there, before I got up to 50. And I let 'em cross and then there was one good bull in there and I like, 'Man.' And I just missed seeing how good he was. Yeah know, I'm a hunter and I just wanted to see him and I just turned that way to look at him. That's, yeah, that's, that's the only thing and when I went to Broomsfield, I told Joe and Derek everywhere I stopped. I had crap blowing out of the
truck, I pull over at one spot, got my truck situated, went off.
.. "

IIRC LE tricked Barry into thinking that they knew that he turned left toward Garfield, so I think he felt he needed to come up with a story explaining why he pulled his truck over for a period. Unfortunately, they don't have GPS data for that part of his trip, correct? But they do have data further along in his travels that day, yes? How is that possible?
I wish I knew how that data worked myself. It seems to have been spotty.

Grusing knew Barry had dumped that bike, and he must have concluded that the helmet was dumped on the way to Broomfield, which necessitated Barry turning left.

Just a brilliant move to get Barry to both confess to that, and form a ridiculous story around it (Elk).

I can't wait until he takes the stand. The jury is going to be blown away by him.

Grusing knew Barry had dumped that bike, and he must have concluded that the helmet was dumped on the way to Broomfield, which necessitated Barry turning left.

Just a brilliant move to get Barry to both confess to that, and form a ridiculous story around it (Elk).

I can't wait until he takes the stand. The jury is going to be blown away by him.
(retired) Agent Grusing is great interviewer getting information from people of interest. He also has a great ability sizing people up…knowing when they are not being truthful…and an excellent witness.

If anyone watched the Mark Redwine trial, you’ll understand why @MassGuy says the jury will be blown away. He was the last witness at that trial and blew everyone away. BTW Redwine was convicted.

(retired) Agent Grusing is great interviewer getting information from people of interest. He also has a great ability sizing people up…knowing when they are not being truthful…and an excellent witness.

If anyone watched the Mark Redwine trial, you’ll understand why @MassGuy says the jury will be blown away. He was the last witness at that trial and blew everyone away. BTW Redwine was convicted.

There are also some great interviews with him on YouTube in which he discusses his interactions with serial killers; the psychology he uses is fascinating.

JMO
AA Page 5 of 129

The last cell phone activity was at 4:23 a.m. and the phone appeared to be off, with a general location of 11.5 miles west of a cell tower in Poncha Springs.

Surely the Defence, two smart women, will not put 'idiot' BM on the stand.
He'll drown in his lies, and Prosecutors will have a great time, digging his grave.
I also wish, that he appears on the stand, :D:D:D:D but NOPE....

(As I recall it, when he arrived back in Maysville on Mother's Day, he had two asks -- one, the bike; two, the phone; zero, his wife.)

I'm with you @sk716. The phone is still out there. I place it downstream from PP. JMO

The Facebook friend requests on May 8th included 20 men (only 3 women) three of them named "Jeff".

I think a case can be made that by the 8th, Barry had heard or seen the name Jeff in relation to who Suzanne was seeing.

I'm still not sure he knew which Jeff it was... Barry lies so much it's hard to sort out. .. Barry had already threatened him for the time they spent together.
"

RSBM
I'm with you both on the phone and the Jeff' s.

Bet that was why they had the huge fight on Friday night, Barry had a name, and Suzanne frantically went into FB to friend every Jeff she could find.

I think the phone was also planted when the bike was , which is why he asked about the phone. He wanted them to find her last selfie. He really, really wanted them to find this guy and the phone IMO. And why wouldn't he? If he followed crime at all he would have to know he was already prime suspect so why not drag in a few more people to open up doubt, maybe snag a local, Jeff or someone else Suzanne had been seeing/flirting with. Poor, poor Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77