Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any case that isn't going to be linked with CB?

Of course!

But it's a fact that CB has been in focus in the MP case in the past and interrogated as well. The case, like the MM case, is still a cold case.

According to all known circumstances, it seems to be legit to talk about possible connections, like it's legit to rule him out in other cold cases, what has already been done in the past.

So, where's the problem?

Of course!

But it's a fact that CB has been in focus in the MP case in the past and interrogated as well. The case, like the MM case, is still a cold case.

According to all known circumstances, it seems to be legit to talk about possible connections, like it's legit to rule him out in other cold cases, what has already been done in the past.

So, where's the problem?

I was talking about how the Sun then links him to the a case of a missing English woman on that link

Aberle told cops in 2010 — around the time prostitute Monika Pawlak, 24, was mutilated and stuffed in two bin bags.

Christian B was a suspect in the Hamburg killing but never charged.

First its Hanover not Hamburg :D

When you click you get this

THE father of a Brit who vanished in Germany said he fears Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B also abducted his daughter.

Trainee nurse Louise Kerton, 24, vanished nearly 20 years ago visiting her boyfriend’s family.

Brit dad whose daughter vanished in Germany fears Maddie suspect abducted her

I was talking about the link to the LK case

Okay, that's reasonable!

But linking him to MP seems to be very legit. Especially according to the fact, that she vanished and her movements had been traced by dogs very close to a place we all know, named Havanna Club Linden. Right between the known allotment and the place, where MP's remains were found.

Die schwierige Spurensuche im Fall Monika P.

Screenshot_20211115-112202_Gallery.jpg

This isn't new, the story from the friend is from the CM articles we discussed a few weeks back.

And as Super said, CB's the link to the MP case was discussed way back. He was listed by police as a legitimate suspect at the time in 2010. The case remains unsolved.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner linked to knife murder

DNA was found on the blue bags that contained MP's body parts and over 1000 men, in the area gave saliva samples.
One would have thought CB would have provided a sample too, if questioned, at the time?
In any case BKA must have CB's DNA by now, so unless they're sitting on info, I can't see that CB had anything to do with it.

Okay, that's reasonable!

But linking him to MP seems to be very legit. Especially according to the fact, that she vanished and her movements had been traced by dogs very close to a place we all know, named Havanna Club Linden. Right between the known allotment and the place, where MP's remains were found.

View attachment 322123

CB linked himself to MP too according to Ab*rle, but from the way I read it, it's more like CB said that he 'could have done it' or it 'could have been me' (knowing that it wasn't him) like a sinister game, or teasing, bragging way and not that he actually admitted to killing MP like The Sun makes out.
Mind you, Narcs do like to confound and confuse, so we'll see!

Last edited:
DNA was found on the blue bags that contained MP's body

May be from the suspect, probably is, but may also be from contamination or someone else who touched the bags. I would trust DNA found on a body a bit more. Just my opinions.

Also, I do believe if they have DNA from a possible suspect they could try to find him using geneology, right? Crimes are being solved that way now (but it's not always easy). MOO.

May be from the suspect, probably is, but may also be from contamination or someone else who touched the bags. I would trust DNA found on a body a bit more. Just my opinions.

Also, I do believe if they have DNA from a possible suspect they could try to find him using geneology, right? Crimes are being solved that way now (but it's not always easy). MOO.

The prosecutors found traces of animals like cats or dogs on the blue bags. Would be interesting, if they compared them with traces from one of CB's cars or even the remains of the neuwegersleben dog, if samples had been taken in 2016.

I'm still asking myself if the allotment raid really was related to the MM investigation and not maybe to MP. FF made a cryptic statement after being asked, what has been found on the allotment like: "Nothing that would be cruicial according to MM".

Maybe they were looking for some missing parts of MP's body, the arms and the head, by searching the Stichkanal - river and the allotment itself.

Something must have been found there, because the sniffer dogs barked more than once.

Of course, HCW stated that they were looking for data carriers. But this could have been a bluff?! IF the sun is correct, then why should they talk to the PJ about MP in the MM case, if there isn't some kind of clue that could connect both cases in some way?!

I'm still asking myself if the allotment raid really was related to the MM investigation and not maybe to MP. FF made a cryptic statement after being asked, what has been found on the allotment like: "Nothing that would be cruicial according to MM".

Yes I was thinking the same thing about the allotment raid and links to MP.
Maybe BKA is being very thorough regarding all these cases and not just MM, that's why it's taking so long?

I think we'll either see CB charged for a shocking string of crimes or perhaps none at all!

JMO

Not sure I follow. Having concrete evidence that CB killed MM does not preclude it being under instruction. From the BKA's commentary, I'm not sure they really know how the whole thing unfolded, only that they seem confident that it was CB who carried out the "act".

In one of the earliest BKA statements, they touted the possibility that CB may have broken into 5A to rob the place initially before deciding to take MM. When asked if he thought CB acted alone, HCW said "as far as we know". When he was asked that question again a month later, he said he couldn't comment. Now, in the latest statements from HCW, he says he would not be surprised if MM's disappearance was part of some paedophile ring plot. It could all be bluff and avoidance, but maybe the aspects of the crime they know about are limited to certain things.

I'm just saying, if there were some kind of ring involved, I can imagine a scenario whereby CB is the "lackey", working for people higher up who are the money men. And I could feasibly imagine the plot being abandonded due to the heat of the investigation and the media circus, such that orders flowed down for the girl to be "got rid of" quickly. They could even have wanted photographic proof from CB that the deed had been done. A photo that BKA somehow later got hold of, maybe through an old email account, another person in the ring, a hard drive etc. Just a thought.

Maybe HB provided BKA with more info than we think?
Like info on trafficking networks, that both he and CB shared?
Knowing what he was imprisoned for, might make his testimony more credible, depending on the detail.

JMO

Last edited:
Well, it seems to have taken a while for the CS stuff to filter through to the UK tabloids ...................

"Aberle is understood to have told cops in 2010, at about the same time prostitute Monika Pawlak, 24, was mutilated and stuffed in two bin bags.

Brueckner was investigated over the death of Pawlak, who worked in a kitchen and occasionally as a prostitute, in Hanover in 2010, but he was never charged.

He was ordered to give a DNA sample during a mass DNA test."

Madeleine McCann suspect told friend he 'accidentally killed' ex-girlfriend

Last edited:
Just leaving this here...........

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Poor CB.
Such 'bad luck' having been in such close proximity to IG, MM, JC and MP.

Personally, I'll be very surprised if he ends up being charged with anything related to any of the above, least of all MM.

He just comes across as such a sad braggart, as if in compensation for the pitiful reality of him being, at base, a low-life, small time loser/grifter/paedophile, in and out of jail all his adult life, always getting caught, never having anything tangible to show for his 'businessman' boasts other than drunken bullcrap.

That just doesn't fit with the idea of him as some sort of successful track-covering 'serial killer'.

Personally, I'll be very surprised if he ends up being charged with anything related to any of the above, least of all MM.

He just comes across as such a sad braggart, as if in compensation for the pitiful reality of him being, at base, a low-life, small time loser/grifter/paedophile, in and out of jail all his adult life, always getting caught, never having anything tangible to show for his 'businessman' boasts other than drunken bullcrap.

That just doesn't fit with the idea of him as some sort of successful track-covering 'serial killer'.

I'm very astonished about the fact, that you constantly fade out that you are talking about a convicted sadistic rapist who shared fantasies of toddlers being tortured to death. No offense...!

No offence but how exactly does a serial killer look or act? If it was so easy to recognise them this would have been a safer world.

No offence but how exactly does a serial killer look or act? If it was so easy to recognise them this would have been a safer world.

About 15 years ago I met someone who occasionally worked with Fred West.

Being curious, I asked him what FW was like. 'Ah he was really funny, good company and a good 'ole boy' the chap said.

I said .....'right.....OK.........but he was a serial killer!

The chap said 'well I didn't know that at the time, did I?'

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members